[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /drop-out/ here? How do you cope with disappointing everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: bee.jpg (83 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
83 KB, 800x517
Who /drop-out/ here? How do you cope with disappointing everyone around you? Are you happy with your decision?
>>
>>27642602
>Who /drop-out/ here?
this guy right here

>How do you cope with disappointing everyone around you?
teeheeheehehahahahahAHAHAHAHAH

YOU DON'T

or, rather, you go back to school

or, better yet, you magically find yourself a job where you make WAY more money than you ever could if you went to school and got a regular job. like, professional athlete, employed by google kind of job.

>Are you happy with your decision?

I was more of a "dropped because awful grades and lack of interest", so it's doubly painful. Can't say I'm happy, honestly.

I'm actually jealous of people who dropped out in under 2 years. Lucky and smart bastards.
>>
>>27642685
>I'm actually jealous of people who dropped out in under 2 years. Lucky and smart bastards.

thats me :DD

I regret not immediately getting my GED in 2012 and leaving home.
>>
>>27642685
>I'm actually jealous of people who dropped out in under 2 years.
Did that but my parents cucked me into trying a different major. Dropped out again and now I'm here. I hate to have to tell it to people I know when I meet them. Dropping out once is okay, twice not so.
>>
Being a double drop out fucking sucks
>>
File: 1459325433402.gif (2 MB, 222x500) Image search: [Google]
1459325433402.gif
2 MB, 222x500
>>27642788
Same here
Just ordered my helium tank
>>
I'm a college drop out, does that count?
>>
I dropped out of hs, tried to went back but failed too more times. Currently trying for the third time in a trade school and it's going a bit better, although I don't really have any hopes.

To answer your questions - I hate myself for it. Disappointing others makes me hate myself even more. I never really had anyone to support me during these years and it took a pretty heavy mental toll on my. My psychologist was like "lol just stop obsessing over it and move on" but how can I just move on when every day I'm reminded that my sister, two years younger, all my former classmates (even the dudebros etc.) managed or are graduating before me.

Fuck. Anyway unless you have some extremely reliable plan, never drop out. The hardship you're feeling in school etc. is nothing compared to what you'll feel later.
>>
I can't imagine working or getting an education. There's no point in 2016 with the way technology is heading
>>
Been thinking about dropping out but my parents are guilting into switching into a bullshit easy program instead. I really just want to get a mediocre job and get the fuck out of school
>>
I honestly would've fucked up no matter what and am glad I don't have to pay a student loan debt.
I am not happy about being a dropout, but I don't regret it either.
>>
>>27642602
My family stopped giving me shit about it after 6 years. I just recently got my GED which I should have got way sooner since I'm 24 years old and only held down like 4 jobs.
>>
I'm soon to be one m8. My first year and I'm already on academic probation. I just can't force myself to do work and it sucks because my parent's are paying for everything. Feelsbad
>>
File: 1459010748908.jpg (150 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1459010748908.jpg
150 KB, 640x1136
Drop-out here,

I know an American girl who graduated with two liberal arts degrees and has 100k debt, so there's that.....
>>
>>27642602
one question, why would you drop out KNOWING you would be losing money and disappointing people?
>>
>>27642602
U DROPTOUTCHAMAMAS LOOSE CUNT
>>
>>27648142
>I know an American girl who graduated with two liberal arts degrees
This is what drives the sugar daddy market.
>>
>>27642602
Me. I don't "cope", I used to suffer but since accepting my fate and moving towards a winners mindset and living for myself, it helps immensely because I struggle a lot with what people think of me. I don't plan on being a neet forever but I just couldn't handle school anymore. I didn't even know I really had autism but they were really unhelpful in that school. Basically you had to go full retard just to have your autism acknowledged, as can often be the case. Things like the presence of so many people and having to show uo every day and getting antsy more and more drove my decision even more. At the time, though, the reason I was so broken was I broke up with my forst boyfriend and assumed the world was over. That might be why I dropped out, I never had an official reason but school seemed way more sad after his grade left and I was all lonely and shit. I started off skipping but got ashamed thst I skipped so much, I just stopped showing up. I do and I don't regret dropping out. I regret it because I should have just dealt with my problems straight away and got tutoring for my failing grades and just forced myself to graduate. Its pretty embarrassing, people dumber than me graduated just because they had normal lives and had rhe energy and will to show up every day. That really fucked with me, made me feel stupid. Then again I don't regret dropping out because fuck everyone in the school, they're gross, even the teachers. And also I was obviously really stressed so it was good to get free from that place. Long post is long.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.