[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you more like pepe or wojak? Explain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Pepe-and-Wojak.jpg (48 KB, 604x390) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-and-Wojak.jpg
48 KB, 604x390
Are you more like pepe or wojak? Explain.
>>
>>27635144
I always get 50-50 in that test, but I identify more with Wojak because feels and because Pepe has been often depicted as more normal of the two.
>>
>Full of regret
>Misogynist because I don't want to keep up with woman's bullshit
>Cynical, bitter
>Depressed and Bi-Polar
>Living with parents
>Intelligent but lazy
>Personality is gone due to bitterness
Case Closed.
>>
Well to be honest I'm a mix of both
>Horrible anxiety
>Bitter and cynical
>20yo KHHV, but I have like 3 really good friends, all other people I know, even those I've known forseveral years are more of acquaintances than friends
>At least average looking
>Been told by many that I'm a really good man and good to be around
>going to uni
>living with parents because Yuropoor
>IQ of 127
>neither a pleb nor hipster
>neither a skinny manlet nor neckbeard
> 6'4 and 205lbs
>>
>>27635685
Only two things I have going for Wojak is:
>Going to University
>People tell me I'm good to be around even though I'm completely fucked
>>
i've always considered wojak my kind of spirit animal
i think he lives inside of me, in a special place in my heart
i remember spamming him on /v/ and /mu/ back in 2011/2012
i've been in love ever since
>>
>>27635144
Guess I'm more pepe than wojak.

Pepe has greater potential than wojak but wojak is more integrated and accepted by society.
>>
>>27635144
>horrible anxiety check
>full of regrets and shame
Yes
>friendless virgins
I have some aquantices and I've never had a gf/sex
>mysoginist
no
>racist
Slightly, not much
>such as empathy and kind eyes
I've actualy been told so and I've gor empathy, something that many people lack, yes
>cynical
I was but not so much lately, just aware of my worthless existence
>angst and bitter
No
>stays at home playing videogames
I go touni and exercise almost daily and most of my free time is spent here wasting my time so no
>has depression
yes
>bi-polar
No
>Good looking
My friend's gf who rated most of his friends 3-4/10 gave me 7 to me and 8 to her bf so I think I'm above average looking, plus I'm 6'1 and that helps I guess
>bitterness
Not really bitter
>pleb and hipster
buzzwords but I think neither
>goes to uni
Yes
>Aggressive
no
>aspie no
>skinny manlet
Average weight, slightly and not a manlet, I'm 6'1 as I've said
>neckbeard
No
>>
>>27635144
Let's see

>moderate anxiety
>kissless friendless hugless handholdless virgin
>a gril said I have nice eyes once
>kind in public but increasingly filled with anger
>don't care much for vidya any more, no energy
>depression
>average looking, average height, average weight
>intelligent but lazy
>still living at home
>bitterness has eaten up my once good personality (sums me up I think)
>too pathetic to even be beta
>uni but hate it
>clean shaven
>not an aspie, not aggressive

Am I a hybrid?
>>
File: 1439265807744.png (337 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1439265807744.png
337 KB, 800x600
I have everything for wojak except I am not a manlet

For pepe I only have lives with parents
I might say the one about bitterness eating up the personality but instead of that its isolation has destroyed my personality to the point that its not really there anymore
>>
>>27635823
Also I forgot

>Above average intelligence but lazy

I'm good at learning new languages and literature/philosophy/history etc, so I guess I have an above average verbal intelligence, but I'm average at math so I guess my spatial intelligence is average, so I'm not that smart and I'm not lazy either.
>>
File: pixel pepe.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pixel pepe.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>27635144
pretty sure im a pepe
>>
>>27635942
Sounds similar to me. I'm great when it comes to history, politics and languages, but math not so much.
>>
>>27635144
Pepe I guess.

I have less than the average amount of anxiety. I play a psychopathic game where I compete with complete strangers by making eye contact until the look away. I never lose.

I think I'm pretty fair when it comes to ethnicity and gender. I treat people as I would want to be treated, which means considering them as individuals instead of prejudging them based on race or gender. However, since I am a white male I am, ironically, both racist and sexist by today's standards.

I'm not angsty. I can be pretty cynical and am somewhat bitter. This the one that least applies to me because I don't really ruminate on anything. I am bitter when I'm bitter, but don't live my life focused on bitterness. Stuff like that is completely transient and involuntary for me.

Technically I probably have depression, but I'm sceptical of a lot of modern psychology. I think I meet the criteria more than most people who are diagnosed, but don't let myself get away with making excuses.

I do live with my parents. I moved out for four years but I had a mental breakdown, got addicted to various substances and when I lost my job I was psychotic for about a week.

Intelligent but lazy: Story of my life. The lazy part is changing though. I'm so smart I've never had any reason to put any effort in, what others struggle with I manage with relative ease, these days I'm inspired by famous polymaths to better myself.

My personality is still rock solid, baby.

Neither aggressive or aspie.

Pepe doesn't have facial hair, dickhead.
>>
File: smugwojaktopfeel.png (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaktopfeel.png
78 KB, 640x480
>>27635144
Wojak, but when smug
>>
File: venom pepe.png (155 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
venom pepe.png
155 KB, 412x351
>>27635144
>horrible anxiety
>friendless virgin
>misogynist and racist
>stays at home playing vidya
>hipster
>cynical, bitter, angsty yada yada yada
>might be depressed and bi polar
>lazy and dumb
>aggressive

I wonder.
>>
70-30 wojak-pepe desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.