[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moments of triumph thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: could've been a worse thread.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
could've been a worse thread.png
30 KB, 400x400
I know this place isn't really known for its positivity, but let's change that for this specific thread. Bring up times where you actually didn't fuck up or times where you did good. Even small victories are welcome
>>
>>27632482
>TKD tournament
>Me vs Chad
>He is way bigger than me
> F I G H T
>I start to move around him.
>He can't catch me up
>His defence is low
>it's fucking now or never
>kick to the mf head
>somehow i KO him

I won third place in combat. That's all.
>>
>>27632701
your highest achievement was winning 3rd place in a videogame competition? LOL
I was 4 time winner of my cities hotdogger hungryman.
>>
>>27632701
sounds like it was a good day for you!

>>27632794
>positivity thread
>2nd reply is this negative and needlessly mean
>>
>>27632835
not to mention that he was the champion of forcing hotdogs down his throat
>>
>>27632482
Cutie cashiers have made small talk with me the past two times I went to the store and I didn't spaghetti even a little bit. I even managed to seem pretty normal and sociable somehow. It felt good man.

This is nothing compared to other things that have happened in my life where I somehow did miraculous things I should have never been able to do, but this small streak of holding onto my spaghetti has given me a small boost in confidence and it happened in the last week which is why I mention it
>>
>>27632835
Hey , thanks anon.

>>27632874
Her mother passed the genes very well.
>>
>>27632874
didn't even read the post that far, thought he was showing off about more martial arts stuff desu lmao

>>27632934
used to do some taekwondo myself as well, one time i decided to try and tornado kick some guy in a tournament match and it somehow worked, felt so proud ahaha.
>>
>>27632482
>tfw go out with a girl who I met from OK Cupid over last night
>tfw she's actually cuter than her pictures suggest
>tfw we go out to dinner then back to my place to watch Netflix and YouTube
>tfw fooling around a bit
>tfw get around to sex even after she said she wants go take it slow
>tfw she says I have a big dick
>tfw she says she had an orgasm
>tfw she said I was much better than her ex
>tfw my dick isn't even 6 inches long
>>
I did a venipuncture without fainting.
>>
>go to a party
>my ex girlfriend is there
>last time we spoke (like 6 months prior) we had a massive argument
>both get very drunk
>have a nice time together
>play hide and seek and end up 'hiding' together
>eventually we end up making out in the bathtub
>then she invites me back to her place
>we fuck while watching Blade Runner and i cum inside without condor for first time
>go to sleep snuggling
>wake up and kiss softly

very good times lads
>>
>>27633148
Nice. Gonna stay with her? I recently got back with an ex also. But longer break, 3 years
>>
File: direct_action.jpg (11 KB, 150x142) Image search: [Google]
direct_action.jpg
11 KB, 150x142
>>27632482
I was thrown out of prison. It's my greatest accomplishment. The police wanted to give me bail conditions which would have red-zoned me from the entire city because I organized the local copwatch program. I told them to cram their bail up their ass even though my lawyer warned me I'd spend the next year and a half to two years in prison waiting for trial.

First thing I did was recruit the range boss and with his help got every person in the pod to sign a contract agreeing to riot if they tried to separate anyone, so they had to deal with us all as a group. Then I used my media contacts to get us a front page story on the shitty conditions inside.

Five days after throwing me into prison they dragged me back into court and told the judge they didn't want me. They released me with no conditions, not even the usual boilerplate about keeping the peace and abstaining from owning weapons, so that I couldn't refuse them. I was literally thrown out of prison. It's the thing I'm most proud of in my life.
>>
People know I'm strange, but they actually respect me.
It's a strange feeling being likeable.
>>
>>27633169
Are you sure?

Would you describe yourself as on a love quest to find a boyfriend-free girl to make into a sweet-heart from the ground up?
>>
>>27633205
Why were you in prison? What did you do?
>>
>>27633238
I was spokesperson and main organizer for a union for people who made their living on the street, like buskers and panhandlers. We had been feuding with the city for years over a pedestrian underpass which was kitty-corner from the Parliament Buildings. It was embarassing for the city because poor people liked to gather there to sleep and socialize, and tourists got to see the real city. One of our members was stabbed to death one night (he was a squeegee kid and some drunk guy pissed right near his head while he was sleeping; the kid swing a squeegee at the guy and the guy stabbed him in the heart) and his body wasn't even cold before they were using it as an excuse to put up a fence to keep people out.

We filed a $1 million lawsuit (the city eventually settled with us out of court) against the city to force them to take down the fence, and that night I went down with a pair of bolt cutters to take the lock off the gate. We found out in disclosure later that they had a snitch planted in our organization and they were waiting for me with a surveillance team.
>>
>>27633169
Well we live far away from each other (different universities) and i'm moving away to a different country next year so probably not, maybe just have a wild summer fling over the holidays?
how're you and your ex going man?
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (149 KB, 1032x862) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
149 KB, 1032x862
>Always had a fetish for public masturbation
>Wanted to masturbate at a bus station without getting caught
>Scared for years
>One day decide fuck it, I am going to live my dream
>Go to the local bus station
>Wait until there are a few people
>The moment is perfect, I recall exactly how many people were at the bus station
>There were 7 other people
>1 elderly man at my bus stop
>A couple waiting for the number 3 bus across the way
>Knew I had to masturbate behind the old man to obscure their vision
>3 people at the bus stop in the distant corner, no worry of them seeing me
>Finally a man in the ticket office
>He was busy fucking around on his phone
>Started rubbing my dick
>Looked at everything
>Thought of every one of those 7 people sucking my dick, even the old man
>Eventually shot cum all over
>Hit the old man in the back
>Almost moaned out loud at the sexual pleasure
>Old man didn't even notice
>Eventually the bus comes
>I don't get on
>Old man gets on
>As he produces his bus pass he bends over to pull it from his pocket
>fully shows my cum
>he goes to his seat
>bus driver hasn't noticed
>old man sits down, spreading my cum all over the bus and by extension the town
>>
>>27633358
Cool. What state?
>>
>>27633571
Ottawa, Ontario.
>>
>>27633615
You did great, I'm proud of you anon. How are things now?
>>
>>27633650
These days I live in Windsor, right across the border from Detroit. I'm an organizer with the Street Labourers Of Windsor and caretaker of the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts, our union hall: go fund me dot com slash SLOW-IWW.
>>
>>27632482

>Trying to Dox Elliot Rodger and his family
>Find about 120 never before seen images
>Decide to post them on /r9k/
>Take a moment beforehand to bask in the glory of being one of the few people in the world who have seen them
>>
>>27633750
Will do, good luck pally
>>
File: 1452032473519.jpg (59 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1452032473519.jpg
59 KB, 533x388
>in a debating competition
>make it all the way to the finals, somehow I manage to actually be confident for once
>addressing someone's retort
>get flustered an panic
>strike a jojo pose (specifically the one with jotaro pointing, and point at the guy while speaking)
>do 2 more poses over the course of my part
>mfw my team wins and people said that in particular I carried it by having lots of """character"""

sadly no one that actually knew me was there, and I couldn't brag about it to anyone and I returned to back to normal

ah, to be young again...
>>
I've talked my way out of a petit larceny charge on two separate occasions. Full on arrested and charged with the crime then later managed to get the judge to dismiss.

They take the circumstances of arrest and nature of the crime into consideration during sentencing so if you keep it to relatively innocent <$100 theft and cooperate when caught they give you a lot of leeway. Take a shower and wear a nice button-up shirt to court, don't need to suck dick like yes-sir no-sir either just be polite and don't use slang or profanity. If you've ever been to court before they deal mostly with the unwashed masses and some pretty trashy fucked up stuff so if you play like you're a non violent well dressed respectable adult just there for a minor offense is like... why are you even here? 20 hours community service, charge dismissed.
>>
File: 1459671049388.png (30 KB, 435x485) Image search: [Google]
1459671049388.png
30 KB, 435x485
>Be me
>Be British Robot in America
>California was a good state
>California was always full of Chads
>July the 4th
>The day when America celebrates another Birthday
>Walking out of University
>Chads and normies are around me
>ohfuck.png
>One Chad walks up to me and punched me
>Falls to the ground
>Chad stomps on my chest
>Normies laugh
>rage.jpeg
>Punches the Chad
>Normies stop laughing
>The other Chads stare
>Yells "FUCKING NORMIES, GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>The Chads and Normies with FNAF shirts runaway
>Chad that punched starts to crawl away
>Kicks him in the Mouth
>4 teeth fall out
>"Calm down bruh, we can hit the clubs later"
>"Leave, NOW"
>Chad runs to Jeep with other Chads and one normie
>Jeep drives away
>Became proud
>Only smelt the Beer of the Chads
>20 December
>Leaving America
>Still feels proud of my self
>When I was walking to the Airport, Chads kept backing off
>Happy
>Returns back to England
>Goes to bed
>Haves dream about dominating Chads
>Best dream I ever had
>>
>>27633547
another reason to never ever use public transport
thank you anon
>>
File: 1458996144984.jpg (32 KB, 599x588) Image search: [Google]
1458996144984.jpg
32 KB, 599x588
>>27634179
savage

stay a legend, you absolute madman
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.