[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see my old highschool crush working the counter at a pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1450168613483.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1450168613483.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
>see my old highschool crush working the counter at a pizza place
>mfw I make 250k a year

Who /got the last laugh/ here
>>
>>27613589
>250k
>waecuck

Fuck off to biz.
>>
Hated school and all the ass holes there when I was 14 to 16. One teacher in particular always picked on me. I had absolutely no friends.
Did badly at gcse exams due to depression , told by mum that I wasnt smart enough to go to university.
Go to new school and get predicted dddd at as level.
Get aaaa, feel smug as fuck as no one from my old school got that.
Ask mum what she got, she got highest in her school aswell.
Realise that everyone in my family was top at there school.
Get told by teachers that other people in class work hard whereas I was naturally smart.
Look at universities and realise that it doesn't fucking matter due to gcse grades.
Realise that the cunts at my old school had the last laugh.
>>
>>27613618
you are stupid.
he could quit his job right now and be set if he wanted.

The higher up you are on the ladder, the LESS EFFORT you have to put.
I'm at six figures in the low twentie's right now and my job is easier than minimum wage jobs.
>>
>>27613589
Who gives a shit how much money someone makes? What is this, 1996?
>>
>>27613589

>she's had sex

>you haven't

>she's probably happy

>you aren't

who has the last laugh now, OP
>>
>>27613589
Bet you're still too scared to talk to her outside the setting of ordering a pizza

>mfw you get pizza every single day now just to have an excuse to talk to her
>>
>>27613589
I'm currently making the most out of anyone in my high school graduating class.

And I haven't even graduated college yet. The rest of them dropped out freshman year after spending all of high school jacking each other off and telling themselves that they were hot shit.

It's fucking satisfying responding "do I know you?" to retards in my hometown who want to butter me up for free money because they failed at life.
>>
>>27613589
I doubt you make that much.
>>
>>27615810
See, if I were to be miserable, I would rather be rich and miserable. Sure as fuck beats being poor and miserable which has no upsides.
>>
>tfw see my old bully working at a bar
>walk over, get ready to shit all over him for being a minimum wage scrublord
>long story short he fucks my wife and now i'm raising his kids
The moral of the story is: black cocks are supreme.
>>
>>27613589
Its almost definate you make 20k a year at best
>>
Whoever first popularized "money can't buy you happiness" was clearly a lazy, degenerate bum who couldn't even get a job back when it was easy.
>>
>All these bitter poorfags ITT

kek.

>Probably the same materialist faggots who shitpost in every other thread, but are now so intimidated by some faggot making six figures that they have to defensively shitpost

>Retards who don't realize that having "fuck off money" means you are free, unlike poorfag wagecucks who live paycheck to paycheck and are under Mr. Goldstein's thumb, and NEETfags who are reliant upon the state and can't even have anything nice because they're poor

top kek at poorfags
>>
>>27615899
What if he did would it make you feel bad?
>>
>>27615810
>implying he can't just buy sex
>>
>>27615980
Pretty much impossible that he does, there's no way in hell someone would make that much, let alone a failure from /r9k/ when Chads who are more desirable and skilled are about.
Might as well just say a blind mans got the best aim around.
>>
>>27615849
>talking to lower class trash
lmao
>>
>>27616060
But just what if it were true how would that make you feel
>>
>>27613589
>At end of the year sleep over at school for senoirs
>everyone is playing spin the bottle.
>i spin
>lands on stacy
>holyshit
>She says she wouldn't so much as even hug me even if there was a gun to her head.
>embarrased in front of entire class
>cant leave because not aloud
>while everyone is asleep I snap and go over to stacy and start jacking off
>I cum and expect her to wake up so I can call her a cum slut and probably get arrested
>mfw she doesnt
>go back to sleepingbag and laugh my ass off
>she wakes up with my jizz smeared all over her face and everyone thinks she's a slut.
>>
>>27615946
pretty much i live with parents still i have a bunch of money from saving.
>>
>>27615849
>>27615980
>>27616121
reporting underaged
>>
>>27616305
What? I'm 27
>>
>>27616403
I'm genuinely surprised
>>
>>27613589
OP please tell me you have no problem getting a girlfriend, with a 250k salary..PLEASE TELL ME
>>
>>27616429
I wish I was younger
>>
>>27616440
It's not like people walk around with a sign on their head showing how much they make.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.