[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started lifting 5 years ago, I went back to school and got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: john-howard.jpg (31 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
john-howard.jpg
31 KB, 650x366
I started lifting 5 years ago, I went back to school and got my high-school certificate. I am about to finish my degree and I am being assisted financially by the government. Nothing seems to have changed though, still no friends or gf. I have a good body and Im bout to have a uni degree.

When does it start to get better? I am 29 years old. Am I just too late and far behind to make it?
>>
It doesn't get better. You either make it better or you don't and idk if that's possible or not for you.
>>
>>27600796

>Am I just too late and far behind to make it?

Of course not OP. Heck you're still just a kid.

And, since you have been redpilled by jews + single guy, you can enjoy life a free man!

My buddy is 35 he lives in Jackson Hole, single guy, just lives for that lifestyle- mountain biking, rafting, hiking in yellowstone. He's always taking trips to exotic places, nothing to tie him down, completely free.

it's definitely not uncommon for people like you to date or marry later in life. no one looks down on you for it (except maybe yourself) A lot of people were just busy with life, circumstances, and just haven't found the right one yet.

I can relate because im getting older and quite frankly it's daunting to think of facing life without many friends or close contacts, or any for that matter.

But the fact of the matter is lots of people feel that way, it's a part of getting old, people move away, get new jobs, have to move to a new city and start over.

I just don't want you to think that you are... how can i say this, different, or not on the same ability to be befriended and loved because of your past.

And I hope that you can let go of any past memories or feelings which dont serve you.. And really focus on what interests you and having as much fun as you can.

You'll meet people along the way I guarantee it, but First things first:
>you have to let yourself know that you are worthy of having friends or a gf.

As long as you reaffirm yourself that you're a person worth knowing, I think your vision will open up and you'll see that other people think the same thing about you.

best wishes op
>>
>>27600926

i meant since you have been redpilled ABOUT the Jews, meaning,, you don't have to live some Arbitrary standard of life to feel like you have 'made it' you can instead embrace bachelor life and do all of the things that normies wish they could do, but can't because they have families and wives.
>>
>>27600926
>I just don't want you to think that you are... how can i say this, different, or not on the same ability to be befriended and loved because of your past.
>And I hope that you can let go of any past memories or feelings which dont serve you.

This really hit home with me. I find it damn near impossible to get rid of those feelings.

Even though I am muscular and lean I still feel like a skinnyfat that I was 5 years ago.

Even though I've been pretty successful at university I still feel like a useless idiot that I was for all of my late teens and early-mid 20s.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be my friend, let a lone a woman wanting to be in a relationship with me. I just can't picture it for myself, no matter how hard I try. The whole concept just seems so foreign to me.
>>
>>27601002

I think first you should let go of the past 'failures' in your eyes,

lrn2forgive yourself. accept that the past cannot be changed. understand that maybe you didn't love yourself enough to let other people in,, perhaps you missed opportunities because you were too concerned about your own issues to be a friend to someone else. Ponder that if it rings true for you. Lastly understand that you have not caused any irreparable harm to your future friend-making, gf finding.

Anon, you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and remind yourself every day, multiple times a day, of all the positive things you have going for yourself, of your good qualities, strengths.

It takes actual effort to do this. Sometimes immense amounts to overcome your existing thought habits about yourself your life and your future. But don't say impossible that's a mind trap and only you have the key.

Set yourself free

know that to have a friend, you must be a friend too. Showing other people that you care. Ask them about their day, what they're thinkin about, how they're feeling, etc. People love to talk about themselves. The fact that you care enough to ask makes you valuable to them.

Also don't let r9ks view on women fool you. there are plenty of nice gals out there that are lonely and searchin for something real like you.

Okay, maybe not 'Lonely' in the sense that you are, but in the sense of being tired of only objectified for sex and people not really getting to know them as a person or emotionally.

Women love feels. And sensitive guys. Especially guys who don't shower them with attention that they are used to.

There's no 'alpha's judging or secretly making fun or looking down on you because they can automagically know you or your past tendency for solitude. Or Stacy's. There will often be douchebags who try too hard. Understand those people are the most insecure and loneliest of all.
But this I find is greatly exaggerated by r9k.
>>
>>27601476
I appreciate this a lot, if only my parents were as wise as you. I feel like you'd make a great parent.

Thank you anon.
>>
>>27601476

sorry about the long af post, friend. just had to drop some truth bombs on u.

what did you major in? any plans for moving, scouting out jobs?
>>
>>27601518

i'm so jealous dude. im dreading going back to school. necessary evil. if i just had my bachelors i'd work for 6 months, then escape to thailand and live like a rockstar for a while
>>
>29
There's your problem op. Congratulations on progressing this far but compared to other 29 year olds, youre just too far behind.

Truth
>>
>>27601708
Holy fuck, reading that hurts, not op thoughh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.