[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retroactive jealousy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: comic.jpg (35 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
comic.jpg
35 KB, 300x259
Can we get a retroactive jealousy thread going?

So, is there anything about your gf/bf's past that you have a hard time dealing with? Maybe their whole sexual history? Maybe just a part of it? A certain person/ sex act etc. Do you want to tell us about it? How do you try to cope with your retroactive jealousy?
>>
>>27600570
I'm still with my boyfriend of 6 months but his sexual past gets to me like no other. He's has sex with at leat 3 girls I know of and he got hooked onto me pretty fast after he broke up with his ex of 3ish months. I'm a virgin, and losing it to him wouldn't be much of a big deal of he wasn't so promiscuous/had a history of tapping and gapping. And the insecurity gets to me too all the time, so much so that whenever he's out with his mates I get jealous about the fact that he's drinking/getting high with other girls around him. I just get really worried about what he might do in that state and I cry myself to sleep(if I can sleep)

>tfw you sometimes feel like gagging on his dick when you think about the places it's been

Why couldn't I get with a qt nerdy beta virgin to have awkward virginal sex together ;~;
>>
>>27600570
>Maybe their whole sexual history
The whole thing. Sometimes you forget. But then you remember and it burns a hole through your brain and your spirit.

Should've ended it a lot sooner.
>>
>>27600787
>with at leat 3 girls
So you don't know for sure? Haven't you asked any direct questions?

>tapping and gapping
Yeah, casual sex is the worst. I've never been really jealous or insecure about past sex with a serious long-term partner.

Also, is your bf still "platonic" friends with any of his past hok-ups? If you don't know, you should ask. I don't get how people nowadays assume that staying friends after you've clearly crossed the boundaries of platonic friendship is possible.
>>
>>27600835
>The whole thing

That must suck. Luckily, I only have problems with certain things. But it is bad enough already.
>>
>>27600570
>So, is there anything about your gf/bf's past that you have a hard time dealing with?

No, but when I'm done with her I won't blame you if you'll find it hard to deal with. Sorry, pal!
>>
>>27600866
Thanks for the bump, broseph. Also nice dubs!
>>
>>27600787
>>27600847
This is bait, you fucking retard
>>
>>27600847
I've always been too shy go directly ask questions like that, so I get information off of his friends/peers. Positive it's 3 girls, could be more

Oh yes, he regards the ex that he hooked up with right before me a really close friends they even lived together during those 3ish months
>>
>>27600855
One night stands and other, worse stuff. Just heartbreaking, m8.

The problem is that you need to know. It's not even a case of ignorance being bliss. If you don't know then you'll tear yourself apart wondering and wanting to know. Then, when you do know, it breaks your heart.

There's no winning.
>>
>>27600787
>Why couldn't I get with a qt nerdy beta virgin to have awkward virginal sex together ;~;
It would have been effortless for you to do so. If you really wanted to do it, you would have.
>>
>>27600904
I'm considering ending things with my boyfriend sooner or later to find that nerd and have a serious long term relationship with him. At least he'll stay loyal and won't do drugs
>>
>>27600935
Might aswell. But do keep in mind it'll be hard to find another guy who wants a serious relationship with a tranny.
>>
>>27600903
>The problem is that you need to know. It's not even a case of ignorance being bliss.

Yeah, I agree. I don't know why but with some women I didn't feel any retroactice jealousy whatsoever. Then, I started dating the girl of dreams and couldn't believe how low her number was. But of course things were too good to be true. A couple of months into the relationship, it came up that she actually had some history with a mutual friend of ours. See, when we talked about sexual past, I only asked about guys she slept with, and apparently she didn't sleep with our mutual friend, so she didn't mention it back then.

When she finally told me, it was as if somebody pulled the rug from under my feet. This didn't only put a lot of strain on our relationship, but also effectively ended my friendship with the guy and also affected the whole social circle. Fuck, why does life have to be so complicated?
>>
>>27600971
Pop my boy pussi anon~
>>
>>27600982
>Fuck, why does life have to be so complicated?

You're making it complicated by dating whores, quit complaining, it's all on you, you beta.
>>
>>27600982
What exactly was that "history"?

Also, if you only asked who she slept with then she omitted blowjobs. And women will have sucked the dicks of far, far, far, far, far more guys than they slept with.
If she lost her virginity at, let's say 17, then she started sucking dicks at 15. Generally speaking.
>>
>>27600787
>Why couldn't I get with a qt nerdy beta virgin to have awkward virginal sex together ;~;
because you don't even notice their existence IRL you fucking whore
>>
>>27601071
>What exactly was that "history"?

Several times fooling around while drunk. So basically, making out and handjobs/ finger fucking. No blow jobs. It still hit me hard, as I used to be close to the guy.

>blowjobs
Luckily, she only gives bjs in serious relationships.
>>
>>27601079
>virgin
>whore
>>
>>27601113
He was inside her vagina, doesn't matter how. Blowjobs are the least of your worries, you're eating his scraps
>>
My gf has an imgur account that I go through sometimes and she has comments saying things like how she slept with the guy who had babysitted her since she was 7, and that "as soon as I turned 18 he was all over me" and I haven't asked her about it bc I know I shouldn't be snooping through her shit
It keeps me up at night though
>>
>>27601071

Speak for yourself.

I personally was terrified of giving blow jobs, and didn't give my first one until a few months after my first (and only) bf and I had sex. I was kind of phobic about it because the act intimidated me. I'd been propositioned for them in the past by other guys, but thought it was extremely rude.

>I know, I'll suck this guy's dick with no reciprocity!
>sounds great!
>or we could just keep making out, both of us enjoy that

I used to be very prude, though.
>>
>>27601177
Is she still in contact with him? It's also fucked up that she's writing something that personal on the internet for people to read.
>>
>>27601195
How'd your first bj come after sex ???
>>
>>27601277
>How'd your first bj come after sex ???
Not that person, but isn't that pretty normal? I also had sex first.
>>
>>27601177
Of all the things why an imgur account though
>>
>>27601288
I never thought of it like that, to each their own I suppose
>>
>>27601195
>I was terrified
>I was phobic
>the act intimidated me
>thought it was extremely rude
>I still gave them, though LOL
>such a prude
>>
File: 1459512304083.jpg (16 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
1459512304083.jpg
16 KB, 276x276
>>27601333
>Mfw
Pic related
>>
>>27601333
What exactly is your problem with what she said? I'm a guy but there are plenty of things that I only do when I'm in a serious relationship.
>>
>>27601452
What's your problem that makes you think I've got a problem with what she said? Are you dense?
>>
>>27601276
I have no idea who he is
She's very emotionally artless though, and I think she's incapable of cheating due to the secrecy it requires, she has the loyalty and attention span of a dog
>>27601290
Because she's a girl and she has a surface level understanding of the internet and imgur was the first thing that provided entertaining pictures so she latched onto it
>>
>>27601495
Be thankful 9gag isn't in the picture
>>
>>27601012
Sounds pretty gross, famalam. When a boipussy hymen pops, all the shit it was holding in just pours out. It's disgusting.
>>
>>27601195
It is pretty disgusting. You're very much the minority, though.

Also, I wouldn't say that not sucking random dicks makes anyone a prude. It would make them sensible and not a promiscuous slut. But times have changed, haven't they.
>>
>>27601495
It sounds like you don't even like this girl, why bother dating her?
>>
>>27601729
I agree with anon, you should slowly detach here yourself from her
>>
Reading this thread legitimately depressed me. You all are complaining about a problem that arises from an initial situation I can't even get into. I'm like a starving child reading about people having problems eating too much. Please get off my board
>>
>>27601860
>Please get off my board

This board is for feels, not just your personal feels, anon. Quit being so selfish.
>>
>>27601860
If you want a used-up slut then go get a used-up slut.
>>
>>27601870
This board is for robots, not for normies with girlfriends
>>
File: robot.jpg (7 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
7 KB, 500x247
>>27601997
Where do the rules say that you got to be a single without any experiences to post on here?
>>
>>27601277

Idk, I'm good with my hands?

>>27601333

It was a scary thing for me and took a lot of trust to work up to. We dated for awhile before I was willing to go there. For what it's worth, I ended up marrying the guy.

Nice trips, btw
>>
>>27602603
Cute. Cheers, and here's to you hoping you'll held on to your end of the barging.
>>
Let's discuss this some more.
>>
>>27600570

How the fuck do you normals even do this bullshit? I tried "dating" a non-virgin girl once and it was just absolute hell, it even ended because of (shock horror) her bringing up her fucking exes constantly.

Why would you put up with this shit? How can you possibly love these people?
>>
>>27600570
He's bydlo with no interests, and wears tracksuit.
>>
>>27604497
>Why would you put up with this shit?
I can only speak for myself but I have a sexual past myself and I'm not a hypocrite. Strangely enough, it didn't bother me at all with some women, with other girls only certain things fuck with my mind.

>bringing up her fucking exes constantly
Well, this can be an issue if she really brings them up all of the time but sometimes it can't be avoided. Have you tried talking to her about it?

>How can you possibly love these people?
Because they can be awesome people, nonetheless?

>bydlo
Come again, mate?
>>
>>27604588

No I ended it with her because I have a functioning ballsack
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.