[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>even if we do "make it", the thought that we were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1448319838698.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448319838698.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>even if we do "make it", the thought that we were so behind the curve is always going to haunt us
>>
File: 1444173912124.jpg (70 KB, 442x432) Image search: [Google]
1444173912124.jpg
70 KB, 442x432
It's worse.

I'm 30 and fuck 18yo's off tinder. Sounds great, yet I realized you can't find an interesting chick who hasn't or doesn't want to experience half a dozens (and then, in practice, a dozens) guys before getting with a single guy.
Besides, sex is a meme. Again and again, you're horny and you crave it, but you feel meh once you come. If you have a gf and access to tits for 3 months, it's not of value anymore. You forget how to be turned on by it as you do when you don't have it. It's just a trick of nature to get your dick sufficiently hard, but in the end I think you must seek your purpose in the joy of creating something. Becoming Chad-like is only good for getting rid of the pain of no sex, the sex in itself doesn't help with much more than the sublimation of something negative.
>>
File: 1442825070717.jpg (47 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
1442825070717.jpg
47 KB, 479x359
>>27589929
That's reassuring in a morbid sort of way. I thought I was the only one who worried about this.
>>
File: 1459260296041.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1459260296041.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
>>27589929
Protip: We're not making it. Embrace the shit sandwich that is, and forever will be, your life.
>>
if we made it, we would then be surrounded by people that would've loathed us had we not made it
>>
File: Selena.jpg (62 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
Selena.jpg
62 KB, 331x334
>>27590151
What's the problem with that?
Can you only live in a life where humans don't behave human (and thus are naturally inclined to reject negative things)?
It doesn't differ from the notion of "disdain for plebs".
May it be ugly faces due to bad genetics, drug problems or just laziness, I don't judge people being judgemental.
>>
>>27589929
Why isn't this thread more noticed? This goes through my head so much, it's one of the reasons why if I had the chance to "make it" I would deny it and just die off. You can't regain blissful ignorance
>>
I'm so far behind the curve that even I made it now, I could never catch up on more of a decade of social and economic development. I'm a 20 year old in the body and life of a 30 year old. There is no hope.
>>
>>27590219
heeey whatss the porblem with the uh wars??
can u live were humans arent human?? didnt think so faggot.
it doesnt fall far from the whole "violent rapeing of the weak" ;;)
i dont judge uh the a people being ppeople!
>>
a broken and abandoned bicycle can be repaired and used once more, but it will never be the same as a bicycle that has been kept in consistently good condition.
>>
>>27590151
shove that loathing right back in their faces
let your presence be a constant slight against them
>>
>>27590338
We're tricycles though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.