[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I was nearly jumped today while walking a block from my car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3-Ways-To-Stay-Awake.jpg (103 KB, 600x2072) Image search: [Google]
3-Ways-To-Stay-Awake.jpg
103 KB, 600x2072
So, I was nearly jumped today while walking a block from my car to work during business hours on a wide open busy street with other people around.

So I travel a lot for a living and work has taken me to the St Louis convention center (downtown) this week. I had to grab some supplies and l parked my car a block from the downtown convention center. Lots of people around, its business hours and business people are out walking so I feel fine. I'm walking on the right side of the street and there are these two black girls walking behind me on the left (I'm a very small blond girl). I didn't know they were there until I heard them screaming really loudly (thought something was wrong) so I looked over. Immediately they scream 'the fuck you looking at you white bitch' so I just kept walking and went back to my business/phone.

I didn't even realize they had crossed the street until I hear them behind me saying 'look at that fucking white bitch looking all important' 'we're gonna fucking murder you white whore see how important you are when you're dead'. I'm the only person on that side of the street so it's pretty obvious who they're talking about, especially when they laugh when I try to go into the convention center but the door was locked ('bitch trying to run'). They try to go in some other doors but those are locked too so I get some distance.

I walk in to the convention center and hover by the security guard and sure enough those girls walk in. I stand next to the guard and they walk past, after a moment the guard asks me what's wrong and I tell her. The girls make about three loops inside until a security officer comes to them and asks them what they were doing; they reply they just wanted to see if the convention was open and left. When they passed me one girl muttered 'you're fucking dead'. That was that.

I can't really talk about this since, you know, supposedly this 'doesn't happen to white people' and most of my friends are turning very PC
>>
Buy a gun and learn how to use it.
>>
Welcome to diversity. Remember to vote Hillary!
>>
>>27547184
Funny enough I am currently taking CCDW classes, problem is with my work schedule its hard to be in town for all the mandatory practices and classes.

I DID have my car key in my hand, though. Not that it would cause much damage but better than nothing, right?

>>27547188
Blech. That being said though, I've lived in Washington Heights (Spanish Harlem) in Manhattan with no issues and grew up in a fairly rough area of town so it isn't like I'm exactly sheltered. Still, not something you really think about. I should stop going outside.
>>
Makes me wonder if I hadn't looked at them would they have still tried? Did they purposely call attention to themselves for that reason? If I hadn't been on that street would they have kept walking until they found someone? Like what was their intention? To hurt someone just because or did they really think I might actually have money? Once they left did they go out and hurt someone else or did I alone offend them?
>>
>>27547323
You're a woman, you should know better. They were walking around looking for a fight, same as any feminist. They figure white people owe them everything because muh slavery and goddamn if they're not going to collect.
>>
>>27547403
Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I understand that train of thought. I literally can not fathom it.
>>
>>27547135

I live in Commiefornia and I feel sorry for you STL people.

Shame that happened to you, stay safe.
>>
>>27547521
Like shit doesn't happen like this all the time in Cali :' )
>>
>>27547443
Nor can most sane people
WE WUZ
K A N G S
A
N
G
S

Also whites don't owe blacks nuffin. Was this your only encounter op? Do you know other "hostile blacks/other races"?
>>
>>27547521
Thing is I've been to STL before on business and not had this issue. I mean, it was downtown during business hours with tons of business people around.

By the way, I just came from California a few weeks ago. I miss it. :(

>>27547639
Not really. Where I went to school was pretty rough and I remember the black kids were extremely mean. Other than that its mostly been good experiences with the occasional bad. Nothing ever this bad, though.

Also sorry for the slow responses, the internet at the hotel is god awful
>>
>>27547815
Do you carry a knife or something with you? I heard there are a lot of cool knives out there
>>
>>27547876
No but I probably should. I did get my car key out; wouldn't do much but better than nothing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.