[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /theloserofthefamily/? >think I'm the 3rd worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1444673175027.jpg (172 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
1444673175027.jpg
172 KB, 940x940
Who here /theloserofthefamily/?

>think I'm the 3rd worst for a while
>basement-dwelling cousin gets a job
>other socially-retarded cousin, younger than me, gets into a relationship
>suddenly am the biggest loser
kill me desu
>>
File: 1459408790802.jpg (69 KB, 535x663) Image search: [Google]
1459408790802.jpg
69 KB, 535x663
Not really, I'm at least going to school. There are many bums in my family, many. I'm a spic though so there's that, the bar is much lower. There is a fondness for me in my family just because I'm the "baby" of the family, completely undeserved.
>>
File: best girl 13.png (232 KB, 398x351) Image search: [Google]
best girl 13.png
232 KB, 398x351
Because of the losers of my family, I was fucked over big time. I never got my own room. I was treated badly, and every time I showed emotion during those phases I was scolded for it. Then when they do something like physically threaten me or beat me for no reason, and come back and give me shit like a gift or food I like, they expect things to be OK.

Thats why I fucking hate this family.

I don't want fucking coffee. I don't want you to make me food. I don't want you to buy me a fucking video game. I don't want your shitty materialistic way of saying I'm sorry. I want to be treated like a fucking human being. If you can't communicate properly don't put that shit on me, keep it to yourself the same way I did. God fucking damn.

Now I'm desperately trying to make some money by programming apps for the Android market (yeah I know, I'll get lucky if I get 100 hits), so I can save said money, pay some debt, go back to Uni, live at Uni for four years and fix my shit. God fucking damn I hate living with 3 emotionally charged NEET's who are insensitive fucks, and parents who can't put their foot down. If it weren't for a fucking family friend we'd be homeless. I'm 19 years old and already fucked financially, I'm considering moving to the homeless shelter but I forgot that I need the bed I sleep on because if I don't sleep on it, I need to use a fucking cane like an old man (chronic genetic spondylosis).

JUST
FUCKING

FUCK MY SHIT UP OP.
>>
>>27543028
Well I disowned my family about a month ago, so probably me.
>>
>>27543270
>Getting beaten at 19

Fuck you're a pussy.
>>
It looked like I was gonna be the "genius" of the family for a while.

>very good in school
>3 grades above my others my age
>IQ of 139
>start university at 16th birthday
>subject is physics

Now I'm a 19 year old depressed, recluse, barely talking, possibly autistic college drop-out with no ambition, dreams, hopes and just barely a will to live.
>>
>>27543764
They say genius/insanity. But quit being a bitch.
>>
>>27543816

Tryin' my best. Only thing I possibly even want to do is create virtual reality so I can maximize the effectiveness of my doing nothing.
>>
I've been the biggest loser since I'm like 15.
From my mom's side, most other kids are young. The closest cousin is 15 and there are a lot of young kids and babies. But pretty much everyone has better things going for them.
At least I have a promising future, but my future has been my only source of value my whole life.
>>
>>27543764
>19 year old depressed, recluse, barely talking, possibly autistic college drop-out with no ambition, dreams, hopes and just barely a will to live.
I feel you bruh

STEM will do that to you
>>
>>27543028
My sister is a high school dropout who just got lucky to marry a guy with money.
But I'm supossed to be the loser because I have a shitty job, but at least is only one year more until I get my degree.
>>
>>27543947

I really do wonder how many people get depression from STEM fields. I mean, by year 2 80% of people who started physics with me had dropped out, do they also feel so shit?
>>
>only child of only children, dad and his parents already dead.
>no cousins all hope is on me
>25, almost 26, never had a friend, kissless virgin, still in college for undergrad history degree (Switched majors twice and took 3 semesters off to neet. Though I am graduating this semester if I don't fuck it up), never worked a day in my life, extremely lazy, and openly /pol/ tier in a liberal family.
>grandma has basically disowned me, mom says she's throwing me out if I don't get a job immediately after school.
>I'll kill myself rather than wageslave, I hope she's ready for it.
>>
>>27544149
>Trying to guilt your mom into supporting you.

I hope she pisses on your grave.
>>
File: 1436648280058.jpg (85 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1436648280058.jpg
85 KB, 640x359
>only one who has not moved out
>dropped out of high school
>only one who isn't working
>only introvert/social autist
I could go on but basically I'm a shit, so far my family does not seem too keen on explicitly addressing this either. I've never told anyone how I felt but everyone is always casual and no ones told me to get my shit together. I want to die.
>>
>>27544451

Fuck you. Not even who you responded to.
>>
>>27544025
The classes are extremely rigorous and require a lot more study than normalfag majors
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.