[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are girls with autism a turn off to guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459382908823.jpg (69 KB, 493x685) Image search: [Google]
1459382908823.jpg
69 KB, 493x685
Are girls with autism a turn off to guys?
>>
>>27532578
Depending on how sever it is. More = better
>>
>>27532578
Irrelevant. Girls with autism have no interest in guys whatsoever. Girls with autism are asexual.
>>
>>27532578
No you fucking idiot. Pretty much nothing is a turnoff to all guys.

Imagine that men are individuals. Like, they're not some collective that agrees on everything. Can you see that? Good, that is reality. Some dudes will find autistic girls cute some not. Jesus christ. How autistic are you that you think all men are attracted to the same thing?

P.S. unless you're hideous (as in deformed) you will find a man who wants to screw you. Even morbidly obese girls, girls with no legs, girls with too many legs etc get dick.
>>
File: SuperiorSpiderMan_2_front_ff.jpg (27 KB, 433x178) Image search: [Google]
SuperiorSpiderMan_2_front_ff.jpg
27 KB, 433x178
I am so messed up that I can't properly function or leave my house now.

How do I get a qt bf?
>>
>>27532578
Depends on how autistic and how it's expressed. Why do you ask?
>>
>>27532578
If you're the cute, quirky and introverted but awkward and shy as fuck autism, then no

If you're the cringeworthy, no self awareness and no hygiene autist, then yes

And if you are severe autist then absolutely not
>>
All autistic girls are actually trannies. Girls don't get autism.
>>
>>27532578
In general? It might be a turn off if it really seriously impairs your social abilities for more guys than not. But it's strongly affected by your looks - a 8/10 can be a lot more autistic than a 5/10 and still attract plenty of men. But, as others have pointed out, even if you are a 2/10 immense aspie, there will be a decent amount of guys that will want to fuck you.
>>
>>27532681
Go on the Internet and tell people that you are a girl
>>
Autistic behaviour like Yuki Nagato's can be quite cute
>>
Fuck no. I went out with an aspie once and she was insensitive and rude as fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.