[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some not so obvious facts about the opposite sex that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What are some not so obvious facts about the opposite sex that you keep to yourself?
>>
>>27529681
>facts
or opinions
>>
>>27529681
strange question but

People tend to vary on location in the US and where you are from effects what there mindset is on what kind of mate they seek.
The majority of women Ive seen/dated in the 10 states I've lived in dude to school and work this is what I noticed:

Far North West the idea is that core love, the more Jovi "living on the pray" level so while yes you will find girls that could love you for you, this area I feel would be the worse for robots because money, looks and status will only go so far and your actual personalty is put to the test.
More North East you get your would be superwomen that feel pressured to be both Independent and be a mom and find a husband that will support them this leads to the crippling headache that the rules could shift based on how they have been raised/exposed to the other gender. This is where you get the off chance of getting a girl that would be fine with a househusband or the meltdown ones that whore out and then settle later sometimes to a 180 extreme of a housewife.

South by majority still follows basic wants like: can you provide, are you charming, are you attractive. It's also more basic/expected of girls to settle down in career if they get married.

One thing all areas still seem to follow was the basic rules of engagement, guy approaches, guy asks out, guy controls/hosts the date.
>>
Women think bright red #FF0000 lipstick is sexy but they look freakish and it reminds me of blood.
Women think low rise pants are sexier than high rise pants but really they all look like shit and don't accentuate the waist and hips.
Women think high heels are sexy but wearing them ironically makes them look less sexy because they need a ridiculous contraption to try to appear sexy and also they look like shit.
I might have more.

>>27529821
Interesting insights.
>>
Some women can orgasm by having their knees licked and nibbled and thighs rubbed and squeezed in certain ways.
>>
No often means 'not that way' or 'not yet'

If I were courteous and respectful about getting laid I wouldn't, ever.
>>
A little bit of shoulder fat can be attractive and looks like it could be good for cushioning babies.
>>
>>27529821
>One thing all areas still seem to follow was the basic rules of engagement, guy approaches, guy asks out, guy controls/hosts the date.

Darn, I guess I literally NEVER get a gf
>>
Some women have a shit sense of core strength and grossly underestimate some manlets and often look down on them based on that.
>>
>>27530213
Some women do the approaching and initiating and many of those who do, usually beyond mid-20s, are the opposite of gold-diggers.
>>
File: IMG_0717.jpg (77 KB, 491x418) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
77 KB, 491x418
Although there are a lot of shitty ones, there are also a lot of genuinely decent women I have met and enjoy spending time with. I met them in various locations and they are all different types of women.

The reason I keep this to myself is because it's such an unpopular opinion around here and at my workplace where everyone is either

>single and have the robot mentality of 'women dont like me so let me generalize them into evil beings to make myself feel better'

>Married/divorced and miserable for various (sometimes legit) reasons.

My last set of coworkers called me a beta, whiteknight or liar when I told them I had no relationship problems whatsoever and actually enjoyed my (then) gf. My coworkers at my current job don't know I'm happily married now. Funny because I am an awkward skelly in an IT position so everybody always says "just don't bother with women man and stay single"
>>
>>27530286
The decent ones always seem to be INFJs and ISFJs.
>>
File: IMG_0948.jpg (35 KB, 297x477) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0948.jpg
35 KB, 297x477
>>27530341
Making statements in absolutes is a large part of the problem. Although I will agree the women I tend to enjoy being around are usually introverted so meeting them relies a lot on key chance interactions.

I have a coworker who is very outgoing however that I enjoy. I don't know if she is the type of girl I would want to spend my life with but would def date.
>>
Less than 10% of women actually have any interests. The rest are the same person, and post the same shallow and painful "relatable xd" emoji normie memes on social network. The stuff they like can be summarised by "TV, Food, Music, Alcohol, Travelling".
>>
>>27529681
Women want to be controlled and follow. I work in an office that is almost entirely all women.(Government) I can very easily take charge and they all follow even my fucking manager follows my lead and I am just a grunt. All you have to do is have a commanding voice and I basically run the office because the manager is incompetent. Seriously people from other offices come and they speak to me and think I am the manager.
>>
>>27530516
Oh god you're one of those deluded guys in the office.
Keep believing that bud
>>
>>27530717
Oh look a female. Got anything to contribute?
>>
File: 1456863451059.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1456863451059.png
14 KB, 364x322
>>27531075
>female
>contribute
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.