[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'll never meet femshep >she'll never protect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: download (8).jpg (7 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
7 KB, 283x178
>tfw I'll never meet femshep
>she'll never protect me and love me
>we'll never go find a remote colony planet somewhere and settle down after she retires.
> I'll never get to watch her transition to civilian life
>I'll never get to comfort her after nightmares

Anyone else?
>>
>>27527174
>we'll never go find a remote colony planet somewhere and settle down after she retires.
> I'll never get to watch her transition to civilian life
>I'll never get to comfort her after nightmares

yeah cause she fuckin explodes, nerd
and the nightmares you get in ME3 are literally cause youve been indoctrinated, so shes basically husking out unless you got the "best" ending where you break through indoctrination, nothing really happens and you can generally assume you follow the path that leads to your death anyways
>>
File: 1458892449584s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1458892449584s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>27527223

>not paying attention to destroy ending
>buying into indoctrination FAN THEORY but not letting me have my safe, alive, femshep fantasy
>>
>>27527243
a well supported fan theory
destroy ending never happened cause indoctrinated
>>
>>27527262

Still a fan theory, jesus christ. You can't be like "an offical ending never happened because of a fan theory" That's fucking retarded. Obviously my fantasy required some suspension of disbelief, and getting mocked would have been fine, but you coming up in here with this fucking stupid theory is the worst fucking thing anyone could have said.

I'm 100% triggered senpai
>>
RPing my femshep basically 24/7 is the only way I can stay on top of my depression. Helps that I'm a redhead in the first place.

I only date bioware characters, tho
>>
File: me.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>27527326

I call bullshit.
But if you're real I get to live knowing my perfect woman cucked me for Garrus. Pic related.
>>
>>27527357

I actually really like to fuck alenko in 1, leave him for garrus in 2, then have garrus shoot him in 3.
>>
>>27527406

O-oh
What kind of Shep are you otherwise? Do you like to be called Shepard?
>>
>>27527430

Paragon, synthesis ending.
Only ever been called that in bed, never really admitted that I think of myself this way. People just think I'm a big fan. I'd love it though.
>>
ITT: just one guy

oregon commentators
>>
>>27527294
:^)
is it really a fan theory entirely though? otherwise explain why half the shit that was in there was in there then
>>
>>27527522

All of it had relevance to something other than muh indoctrination. People were pissed enough about their lack of choices at the end of 3 as it was. You really think bioware would have planned on railroad bullshit like that, even implied?
>>
File: ITS FREE REALESTATE.gif (449 KB, 276x200) Image search: [Google]
ITS FREE REALESTATE.gif
449 KB, 276x200
>>27527562
its like pretty much all of dark souls' lore. really implied. the nightmares were literally just a signal to get players to think "hmm maybe the reapers did fuck up shepard" but i guess if it isnt spoonfed like cawadoody then you'll never get it
and thats not to say the indoctrination thing wasnt any better than the endings cause despite the implications, to me, it just meant the game never fuckin ended by all technicalities since when you break the indoctrination it shows you about to get up before you even get onto the platform to make your "choice"
>>
>>27527593

Not remotely comparable to dark souls lore, lol.
They spoonfed everything else. If they did mean for some people to get the indoctrination idea I don't imagine that was the main writing team's intent. Like,maybe it was a scrapped story line that people weaseled in so fags like you could jerk off to their inferior gritty idea. It's not consistent with the feel and style of the rest of the writing.
>>
>>27527655
ironically, youre biased against the idoctrination theory putting me in the spot where i have to indoctrinate you for indoctrination

memes aside, you missed my point referencing dark souls so i guess i gotta put it real simple instead
i also dont understand how you can say that it was a shitty side story when it was literally present since the FIRST MISSION (not that shit on mars, literally before you leave earth) up through to the very end of the game.
replay it with indoctrinations storyline in mind and youll see how much of the game it affects
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.