[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want an electric cigarette roller. I had the hand crank one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cbabsi.png (398 KB, 541x398) Image search: [Google]
cbabsi.png
398 KB, 541x398
I want an electric cigarette roller.

I had the hand crank one but it keeps breaking. It's a pain in the ass to take apart and get back together needs a torque wrench but I don't know what weight and don't have a freaking torque wrench. Powered ones are much faster. How do I get a sugar momma?
>>
>>27525992
yeah or you could use your hands
>>
>>27526005
Man hand rolled cigs suck. Plus when you use a machine you get a filter. It's a lot faster to make a bunch of smokes than hand rolling. I don't even want to smoke anymore but if I'm going to why waste a bunch of time on it?
>>
>>27526044
>Man hand rolled cigs suck
no different to if you use a machine to roll them.

>Plus when you use a machine you get a filter
because it's so hard to by filters when you buy your papers and tobacco?

>It's a lot faster to make a bunch of smokes than hand rolling. I don't even want to smoke anymore but if I'm going to why waste a bunch of time on it?
rolling a cig by hand takes about 15 seconds.
if you don't want to smoke anymore you might have 5-10 a day?
literally minutes out of your day.
>>
>>27526081
>>Man hand rolled cigs suck
>no different to if you use a machine to roll them.
Machines are just way easier to change how tight you get the tobacco in, depending on how you pack it, and they turn out much more consistent.
>>Plus when you use a machine you get a filter
>because it's so hard to by filters when you buy your papers and tobacco?
I've never seen separate filters you can just buy a box with the cigarette rolled with the filter in it, the machine pushes the tobacco in. Even a hand crank one is faster than if you were trying to do that without a filter.
>>It's a lot faster to make a bunch of smokes than hand rolling. I don't even want to smoke anymore but if I'm going to why waste a bunch of time on it?

>rolling a cig by hand takes about 15 seconds.
Not really. I could roll a shitty one in 15 seconds, plus buying papers it's usually a lot cheaper just to get the premade ones with filters. The pack of papers around where I live are usually a lot more expensive cause they think it's just pot heads buying it. With a machine you just get a pile of tobacco, throw some in machine, put cigarette on end, pull crank, there is no way hand rolling can keep up with that. Electronic ones are even easier and faster. Plus I don't want to get my hands on tobacco all the time the smell sticks for a while, and I find it much more noticeable than smoke.

>if you don't want to smoke anymore you might have 5-10 a day?
>literally minutes out of your day.
I don't know how many I have per day, I quit for 2 days then it was my birthday so I got drunk and ended up smoking an entire pack.
Honestly I don't always have minutes to spare to roll a cig. The minutes I do it's just more efficient and turns out a better smoke to use a machine. You ever tried a "matic" cig machine? The different brands all call it something matic, like TOP-o-matic is what I have. Give one a try sometime if you roll your own you won't want to go back to doing it the other way till the thing breaks.
>>
>>27526320
hahahahahaha

holy shit you are one pathetic retard
>>
File: 1433267435559[1].jpg (16 KB, 321x325) Image search: [Google]
1433267435559[1].jpg
16 KB, 321x325
>>27525992
>not rolling with your hands

You disgust me
>>
>>27526320
>plus buying papers it's usually a lot cheaper just to get the premade ones with filters
Are you shitting me m8? Packs of cigarettes are way more expensive per fag than buying tobacco even with papers (which tobacco comes with anyway).

You buy an ounce, get 30 free papers, usually run out of the free papers before you run out of tobacco and it's CHEAPER than 20 premades.
>>
What kind of tobacco do you use anon
>>
>>27525992
Polonium 210. In your lungs.
>>
>>27526373
What, no you can get a carton of the things premade without tobacco in it. I run through 30 papers fast when I hand roll use to do it quite a bit. Besides I like getting menthol filters that come with it, menthol tobacco with it otherwise it goes stale really fast and not much flavor.

>>27526399
Depends, I usually just use pipe tobacco because I like to smoke out of my pipe when I don't feel like rolling any cigarettes. I picked up a bag of highcard menthol because I tried it once before and it's fairly minty. If I'm going to use stuff to roll I prefer menthol otherwise like regular tobacco smells really good but kind of lacks in flavor to me, smooth but not much taste.
Once in a while I'll get like an aromatic kinda pipe tobacco but I find a lot of that stuff too harsh. I kinda dig the smell when it burns but terrible after taste a lot of the time in my experience.
Sometimes my mom will give me a bag of tobacco once in a while if shes buying a carton or something so I don't ask to bum a smokes off her.

>>27526411
As long as I can run a 2 mile in under 17 minutes I frankly don't care. I'd like to quit but the health shit doesn't matter cause if something goes wrong there I can't afford to fix it(if it's curable even) so I'm dead anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.