[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for any robots who have seen prostitutes:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1454964027596.png (106 KB, 286x322) Image search: [Google]
1454964027596.png
106 KB, 286x322
I have a question for any robots who have seen prostitutes:

How did you do it?

I was raised in a very liberal household, agnostic, but I still feel very iffy about sex. Just naturally, I feel like I could never have sex or do anything vaguely sexual with anyone unless I was married to them. It would have to be a done deal, a sure thing, the one. It's just a natural thing I've always felt.

To those who have had sex with prostitutes: how? Don't you hate whores/roasties? How could you do it? Did you have to convince yourself to go through with it, or do you really not see sex as anything special?

Not criticizing you, just very curious.
>>
I know it's a meme but it's 100% true that you do not pay prostitutes to have sex with you, you pay them to leave. If you operate under this rule you'll have an awesome time. If you don't, you'll hate yourself.

It means you use a prostitute if you want super easy effortless sex where you don't rave to talk to a girl, or you want to do real freaky stuff you couldn't do with a gf. You're only using her for the fact you don't deal with her judgement or consequences after. You could get sex otherwise,but you pay her because after sex you don't want her to be there. In this situation you will have a great time.

If you're using a prostitute because it's the only way you can get sex and have no other hope for it st all, it is a bad idea. You will hate yourself after and he disgusted and not in a goof emotional state.
>>
>>27524699
I've never actually heard that saying before, interesting.

Even in that situation, to me, it feels unnatural. What I mean is, I have a few weird fetishes, but they are things I could only do with a person I loved and trusted. I wouldn't want to lick the armpits of a prostitute, especially knowing afterwards she would probably laugh at me with her friends.

The whole situation is odd to me.
>>
>>27524699
>>27524580
Sorry I realize now that was kind of irrelevant to what you asked in the OP so I'll be a little more on topic now. The fact you see sex as a monogamous marriage sort of thing is very natural. This is kind of the default state I would say, the hook up culture we live in is relatively new and most civilizations have been around marriage. I think they brainwash kids to disassociate sex with emotions and see them as separate when naturally it is a very intimate and special thing.

As for as hating whores and roasties, I absolutely do. I have zero respect for slurry girls and would never consider dating one. And actual literal prostitute however is not even a human being in my mind. It's one of the reasons I use them to explore crazy kinky shit I could never do with a girlfriend. I have absolutely zero thought over what they think of me or care for their judgement so I can do all the degenerate shit I fantasize of, and I have zero care because they aren't even people to me. When I see a slutty girl, I am mad and upset because I see a human who was corrupted and ruined and could have been something beautiful. When I see a prostitute, I feel no anger or sadness or anything because I'm not even looking at a human. I'm looking at some husk
>>
>>27524580

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh heh heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . . . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>27524741
It is a common expression. Charlie Sheen famously said it when asked why a billionaire Hollywood star would need to pay for sex. He said you don't pay for the sex, you pay for them to leave after. Taken as a joke by many but it is the complete truth.

For example I like being emasculated and having a girl tell me my penis is small and I'm a puny little wimp. I pay prostitutes to do this because I couldn't do it with a girlfriend or else she would legitimately see me as emasculated and less of a man and it's important to me for thst never to happen in a relationship, so it is for prostitutes only.
>>
>>27524794
I am pretty aware that monogamy is the default. Pair bonding is genetically ingrained in humans, hell even neanderthals were a pair bonding species. I agree with you.

Huh, that's a very interesting viewpoint. Thanks my friend. I suppose I could see that. Although I couldn't get into that mindset myself, I can definitely understand it. Thank you for answering my friend.
>>27524817
This copypasta makes me bust a gut everytime, thanks family.
>>
>>27524580

You go on backpage and look at pictures. Check their phone numbers on Erotic Review to see if there is a review (safer). Call the number and bring the money to a hotel or something. Wear a condom and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>27524929
Right, but I don't see how someone can do that. How could you expose yourself to someone who you aren't sure it will stay between you two? That you're not married to?
>>27524848
I see, that makes a lot of sense actually.
>>
Bump for my inquiry thread.
>>
It's the same as having a girlfriend, but cheaper. That should tell you all that you need.
>>
>>27525259
But she will not stay with you, have kids with you, marry you anon. And she's taken many other penises.
>>
>>27525273

Yeah, and so has every other woman you'll date unless you wanna look for practically forever for someone who hasn't, and you're more likely to become a billionaire than get a virgin gf. Also, getting married is a dumb ass idea and pretty much no different from just having a girlfriend. Still, there are a multitude of ways to have kids and they don't include having a gf/wife. Why you'd want to have an raise one in this day and age is beyond me.

I suppose I should have started with the most important sentence though. A woman is only as good as her holes. Why exactly would you want her to stay with you? They're terrible examples of Human beings.
>>
>>27525330
Because humans are a pair bonding species, and if there are people like me who want traditional marriage, I'm sure there are a few women out there who share the same values.
>>
>>27525374

>a few

Yeah, and only that much. What happens if you just don't like them for some reason, or they're taken? Still, I really don't get marriage and people's obsession with it. How is having a wife any different from having a girlfriend?

If this is what you want, you were born in a terrible time.
>>
>>27525409
Well, having a wife is very important when raising children. Kids had out of wedlock are a mess when they grow up. I'm sure I could find at least one I really liked to marry.

I know, but there's still a chance anon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.