[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fucking die. There is no future for me, only endless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 83768763873.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
83768763873.jpg
142 KB, 1024x768
I want to fucking die.

There is no future for me, only endless pain.

I am mediocre. I can't bear to see myself being this much of a mediocre piece of shit.

I'm going to regret being such a cowardly, inept, mediocre waste of life. I know this, yet I will take absolutely 0 (zero) actions towards improving my life - I am worthless. Worthless. Worthless. Worthless.
>>
>>27515423
http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/filename/%2083768763873.jpg/
kek

Anyway how old are you senpai
>>
>>27515514

I was about to feel pity for OP. Too bad he's a pokemon spammer faggot.

Kill yourself OP.
>>
It's hard. But when you get older, you'll realize nobody is really worth anything. Nobody is really worth that much. Nobody really knows that much. Nobody is really that good at anything.

Look at athletes. Take the best baseball player in the world. Let's say it's Mike Trout. What does he do? Trains his entire life, day in, day out. Works out, eats right, practices, practices, practices some more. And what does he have to show for it? 90% of the world doesn't even know who he is. 30 years from now, most casual baseball fans might not even remember him. He's not worth anything either.

Doctors, lawyers, politicians, teachers...anyone you can think of. Are they worth any more than you? How is that determined? By the "impact" they have on the world? By how many people know who they are? By how good they are at what they do?

It's all arbitrary. Nobody is worth any more than the value people decide to give them. And one day, even that will disappear.

Everything is arbitrary. Nothing is inherent but the will to live.

Even in you. You're "worthless", but you keep going. You're worth just as much as everyone else in that regard, and that's the only regard that really matters. Nothing else means anything at all.
>>
>>27515564
>pokemon spammer
What do you mean by that
>>
>>27515423
>>27515514
im sorry op
if you happened to live in my area by any chance, i guess we could go out. where are you from?
>>
>>27515614
Do you want to steal OP's kidneys or his virginity?
>>
>>27515580
Thanks anon, I appreciate it.

At least Mike Trout can make a living from doing what he loves, at the end of the day he can sleep well knowing he's spent his limited time on what he loves most in the world.

I use to think being remembered and not forgotten in the tide of humanity was important, but so long as you've had someone who loves you, you can't ask for much more. But I still get this nagging thought that hundreds, if not thousands of years of now people will remember the names of Alexander the Great, Juilius Caeser etc they've fucking achieved immortality while I'll have not made the slightest difference to the world, all the pain and suffering that I've gone through and will go through will mean jack shit. Just one other chump who happened to be vomitted into existence and then just as quickly returned to non-existence.

To be honest, I think I'd feel better if I could get a gf, being a 26 y/0 virign sucks.

>>27515614
Thanks for the gesture but I'd rather not, I'm from Austria.
>>
>>27515423
most people are mediocre. You just have to learn not to give a shit.
>>
>>27515423
suicide stream when. Dont listen to these normies openis. They have it made better thsn you.
>>
File: 1448304849419.jpg (261 KB, 1270x418) Image search: [Google]
1448304849419.jpg
261 KB, 1270x418
>>27516541
>I still get this nagging thought that hundreds, if not thousands of years of now people will remember the names of Alexander the Great, [...]
>Just one other chump who happened to be vomitted into existence
The large majority of all the people who ever existed are and were (and will be) just "chump who happened to be vomitted into existence".

>To be honest, I think I'd feel better if I could get a gf, being a 26 y/0 virign sucks.
Then commit to it. I'm a 27 years old virgin, man. I know how hard it is.

But hey, most normalfags don't care. They work, pay the bills, have kids, buy homes, buy cars. Us autists do way too much thinking and daydreaming and fantasizing of all kinds.

Any way stop getting depressed over the fact that you're not Marcus Aurelius or Plato or whatever, it's the dumbest shit you can do.
>>
>>27515423
Suffer through it and you'll find a way forward in time. Consider therapy or self-help in the meantime: you should be open to new possibilities and ideas, even if you feel inclined to dismiss them, because obviously it's time to shed your old ways of thinking.
>>
>>27516541
Who cares about Alexander the Great? He didn't watch anime so he was a normie.
>>
>>27516940
He's also very dead and not so great anymore.

>m-muh history
The contributions famous men of all eras are being drown in the toxic vaginal fluids of hysteric SJWs and leftists. Who cares.
>>
>>27516940
He was the MC in his very own anime with his own harem of bitches and traps.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.