[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we, as males, strengthen our masculinity? Looking around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: indiana-jones-reboot-casting.jpg (305 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
indiana-jones-reboot-casting.jpg
305 KB, 620x320
How do we, as males, strengthen our masculinity?

Looking around me, as I am living on the largest college campus in the United States, I notice that while there are a few strong-looking and manly men, many of the male students here are little beta males, who are always bitter and jaded. Perhaps this is because I live on the engineering part of campus, but it's occurred to me that, even though I am very tall and ottermode, that I am still sort of effeminate in my personality.

So how should we as United States male citizens work to improve our personal masculinity so that we become role models and great thinkers and doers?
>>
>>27512775
This is r9k, where all the men wanted to be born a cute little girl.
>>
>>27512775
>engineering part

There you go. Go to the normal part of campus and you'll see tons of Chads.
>>
>>27512775
the kind of physical strength you're talking about, as a force of labor it is largely obsolete in most of the first world. its functional origin is in hunting, farming, manual labor, all of which are now mediated through triggers, steering wheels, buttons, controlled more by precision and letting the equipment doing the work instead of putting your back into it.

you should be able to get yourself in good shape if you work out at least once an hour a day five days a week, between weight lifting and cardio/ possibly HIIT.

jaded bitter little beta males are more often than not the great thinkers and doers. you're probably better off going to school or getting some form of education. for example if you want to be a writer, you can hire a tutor off of craigslist.

there are simple personal quirks that determine masculinity versus femininity. for example, judging the attractiveness of the males around you and using that as a subject of conversation would come off rather gay.
>>27512816
this
>>
>>27512775
Masculinity belongs in a museum desu.
>>
File: xfiqCir.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
xfiqCir.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>27513123
If masculinity belongs in a museum i wonder where that leaves femininity to go.
>>
>>27512775
I lift weights and drink whiskey. I am a registered republican and voted for Trump. I own seven guns. I'm 6'2". I have a nice jawline.

Do all that
>>
>>27512775
I'm a manlet. There's no reason to care about being a man at that point. Women will never see you as one.
>>
>engineering part

Yeah go to the frat/business major areas and everyone is tall, good looking and looks like they lift regularly. Of course you're surrounded by nerds.
>>
Lifting, fighting, fucking and dangerous work.

It's all still available.
>>
File: 1459337738645.jpg (70 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1459337738645.jpg
70 KB, 460x562
>>27515239
Basically this.

But to put it into the more specific set:
>Do some fighting sport
>Lift weights
>Run a lot(not because some faggy calories but because it is a good way to overcome yourself and strengten your willpower)
>Learn to shoot

Fucking will come between those.
>>
>>27515206
even better if your school offers IS in the business program you will even find the smart chads.
>>
>>27513123
YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.