[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it gay to suck on a big clitoris? would you suck on a big clit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: monsterclit.jpg (493 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
monsterclit.jpg
493 KB, 1500x1500
is it gay to suck on a big clitoris? would you suck on a big clit?
>>
>>27581332
A clit is an underdeveloped dick.

No matter its size, if your mouth makes contact with it, you are gay.
>>
Male circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin from the human penis.[1][2][3] In the most common procedure, the foreskin is opened and then separated from the glans after inspection. The circumcision device (if used) is placed, and then the foreskin is removed. Topical or locally injected anesthesia is occasionally used to reduce pain and physiologic stress.[4] For adults and children, general anesthesia is an option, and the procedure may be performed without a specialized circumcision device. The procedure is most often an elective surgery performed on babies and children for religious and cultural reasons.[5] In other cases it may be done as a treatment for a condition or for preventative reasons. Medically, it is a treatment option for problematic cases of phimosis, balanoposthitis that does not resolve with other treatments, and chronic urinary tract infections (UTIs).[1][6] It is contraindicated in cases of certain genital structure abnormalities or poor general health.[2][6]
>>
whats the use in labeling
>>
>>27581378
The positions of the world's major medical organizations range from considering elective circumcision of babies and children as having no benefit and significant risks to having a modest health benefit that outweighs small risks. No major medical organization recommends either universal circumcision for all males (aside from the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) for parts of Africa), or banning the procedure.[7] Ethical and legal questions regarding informed consent, and human rights have been raised over circumcision of babies and children for non medical reasons.
>>
>>27581391
Evidence supports that male circumcision reduces the risk of HIV infection among men who have sex with women in sub-Saharan Africa.[10][11] The WHO recommends considering circumcision as part of a comprehensive HIV prevention program in areas with high rates of HIV.[12] For men who have sex with men the evidence for a health benefit against HIV is less clear.[13][14] Its use to prevent HIV in the developed world is unclear as well.[15] Circumcision in general is associated with reduced rates of cancer causing forms of HPV[16][17] and risk of both UTIs and cancer of the penis.[4] Prevention of those conditions, however, is not a justification for routine circumcision.[1][18] Studies of its potential protective effects against other sexually transmitted infections have been unclear. A 2010 review of literature found circumcisions performed by medical providers to have a typical complication rate of 1.5% for babies and 6% for older children, with few cases of severe complications.[19] Bleeding, infection and the removal of either too much or too little foreskin are the most common complications cited.[19] Complication rates are higher when the procedure is performed by an inexperienced operator, in unsterile conditions, or when the child is at an older age.[19] Circumcision does not appear to have a negative impact on sexual function.[20][21]
>>
File: Tavik_Scribble_Ziggy_Top.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Tavik_Scribble_Ziggy_Top.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27581405
An estimated one-third of males worldwide are circumcised.[5][19][22] The procedure is most common in the Muslim world and Israel (where it is near-universal for religious reasons), the United States, and parts of Southeast Asia and Africa.[5] It is relatively rare in Europe, Latin America, parts of Southern Africa, and most of Asia.[5] The origin of circumcision is not known with certainty; the oldest documented evidence for it comes from ancient Egypt.[5] Various theories have been proposed as to its origin, including as a religious sacrifice and as a rite of passage marking a boy's entrance into adulthood.[23] It is part of religious law in Judaism[24] and is an established practice in Islam, Coptic Christianity, and the Ethiopian Orthodox Church.[5][25][26] The word circumcision is from Latin circumcidere, meaning "to cut around".[5]
>>
>>27581418
Routine or elective
Neonatal circumcision is usually elected by the parents for non-medical reasons, such as religious beliefs or personal preferences, possibly driven by societal norms.[6] Outside the parts of Africa with high prevalence of HIV/AIDS, the positions of the world's major medical organizations on non-therapeutic neonatal circumcision range from considering it as having a modest net health benefit that outweighs small risks to viewing it as having no benefit with significant risks for harm. No major medical organization recommends universal neonatal circumcision, and no major medical organization calls for banning it either. The Royal Dutch Medical Association, which expresses some of the strongest opposition to routine neonatal circumcision, does not call for the practice to be made illegal out of their concern that parents who insist on the procedure would turn to poorly trained practitioners instead of medical professionals. This argument to keep the procedure within the purview of medical professionals is found across all major medical organizations. In addition, the organizations advise medical professionals to yield to some degree to parental preferences, which are commonly based upon cultural or religious views, in their decision to agree to circumcise.[7]
>>
So where do you find girls like this anyway? I know it happens to FtMs but otherwise I'd imagine it being something where most girls who have it would be insecure about it
>>
>>27581332
Women only grow that big when they abuse steroids and testosterone to gain muscle mass in amounts that are naturally impossible for females.

If we consider something with large amounts of testosterone in their system, at least close to a male, then we have to agree it's kinda gay.
>>
>>27581496
there has to be one femanon here that has a big clit

WHERE ARE YOU BIG CLIT FEMANON
>>
>>27581496
As a side note I read somewhere about a couple that was rubbing hormones(probs T) on her clit which tripled it in size. It had other side affects to like localised increased hair growth to IIRC.
>>
>>27581332
>is it gay to suck on a big clitoris? would you suck on a big clit?
Going down on women is pretty beta in the first place.
>>
>>27581861
If the effects really are localized then that's pretty neat, I'd be surprised if it didn't have some effect on the rest of the body though since dermal patches and skin creams are common forms of T supplements
>>
>>27581969
That's bullshit anon, the way it works is that your body will absorb the hormones and they will end in your bloodstream.

If you could just rub the hormones that are in a cream to get localized effects without them being absorbed into the bloodstream, MtF trannies would literally rub all they could on their tits / ass.
And if they do that, they will literally die from OD.

Also the fact that anon said the woman started growing more hair than she had, is enough proof it ended in her bloodstream.

Don't ask me why I know about this tranny shit, I just know, really.

Also let me finish with one more thing, that woman and her husband have some fucked up fetish, basically he's helping his wife transition, that's literally FtM territory right there.
>>
>>27581969
Found the post
"Her clit had grown from less than 5 mm to....about 2.5 cm in length the girth was about 7 mm"..... "During the treatment she experienced strong erections of her clit that I could easily feel. "
Either I'm false remembering side effects or have read other accounts too.
>http://www.bme.com/media/story/835283/?cat=extreme/surgical_female
>>
>>27582125
That was neat though it still sounds like >>27582060 is right, especially since there are a couple parts where he mentions her girlfriend growing a hint of a moustache from the hormone treatment

I think the idea of a girl with a larger than average clitoris is still hot though, it's like it's proudly jutting out and announcing itself to the world and it's cute the way the tip pokes out of the hood slightly
>>
>>27581557
I'm a normal woman and mine is almost that large. I'm not hairy or muscular, and I never took hormones or was diagnosed with any medical abnormality.
>>
>>27583696
Pics? For research purpose of course.
>>
>>27583696
Women can have relatively large clits from birth and that's due to having a large amount of testosterone thrown on them in the womb but making it "grow" like that can only be achieved with hormonal treatment which is what FtM transmen do.
>>
>>27583714
It's nothing special. Just an abnormally large clitoris. It's not horrifying (of course, I've looked at it every day of my life...) but it's not beautiful either. I don't hate it like I used to, but I aso don't really want to post photos and have random people online making mean comments.

>>27583730
Ah, I see what you were saying.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.