[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Love Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16
hey let's try something different. let's all talk about reasons why we love women, or real life stories about women that are positive.

>be me last weekend
>be visiting one of my old high school friends at his college
>im a NEET loser and he's my only friend left who still talks to me, although i only had 3 friends to begin with
>friend and i pregame in his apartment then go out and try to get in college parties
>cant get in without girls
>we run into a group of four girls and my friend hits on one of them successfully and ask if he wants to go to a party with them
>i was just standing there and hadn't talked yet so she says i can come too if i want
>friend says we'd love to and we head to the party
>at the party now, and my friend takes the chick he was hitting on into a room to smash
>im kinda pissed because now im just standing in the corner of the party with the other three girls
>i am just standing there while they have a conversation, i still havent said a word to any of them
>cant tell two of the girls are noticeably uncomfortable with me there, but one girl, who i thought was the cutest, keeps looking at me and smiling
>eventually she turns to me and says, "Jeez, you sure are quiet, kid. What's your name?"
>Voice shaking, I say, "Hehe, y-yeah. Sorry about that. The name's anon."
>>
>>23696799
cont
>She says "nice to meet you, my name's Georgia."
>I say, Oh like the state. Or, the country, I guess. Well, both really, heh."
>All 3 girls burst out laughing
>Georgia continues to help me break out of my shell
>Literally JUST BEE-ING MYSELF and they are laughing at every single thing im saying, even when im not even trying to be funny!
>At the end of the night, they ask to take a picture with me
>I've literally never taken a picture with a girl who I'm not related to so I'm positively ecstatic
>super embarassing but I actually hoverhanded the girls because I was so fucking nervous that my hands were shaking and I didn't want them to feel me trembling
>But, get this, right when they're taking the picture, Georgie leans in and kisses me on the cheek
Before this, I had never even HUGGED a girl. Fuck, I've never even shaken HANDS with a girl! This was so fucking overwhelming that I actually got an erection from it, not even fucking joking. Which is a huge relief, since I had been getting into trap and femboy shit lately so it's good to know I'm still attracted to good old-fashioned chicks with vaginas.
>at the end of the night, we say our goodbyes
>Georgie says, "anon, you are so freaking adorable."

I know this is pathetic, but this was the best night of my life so far. Thank you, Georgie. I hope I run into you again someday.
>>
File: 1444956745669.jpg (35 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444956745669.jpg
35 KB, 633x758
>unironic exclamation marks
hmmmm

anyway
>tfw never even talked to a female besides my mother
>>
>>23696965
>unironic exclamation marks
yeah that's something i need to work on it's lame as fuck. it's an old habit though.

>tfw never even talked to a female besides my mother

dude that was pretty much me before last weekend. but im still so fucking high on life just from having a single solid interaction with a human female. don't give up man
>>
bump come on guys dont you have at least one good thing to say about women? just try having a positive outlook for once.
>>
>>23697100
I love my mom.
>>
>>23697130
that's the spirit. why do you love your mom?
>>
>>23696799
Congratulations, Anon!
>>
>>23696799
>>23696823
>laughing at every single thing im saying, even when im not even trying to be funny
>anon, you are so freaking adorable
>adorable

CUCKED HARD they were laughing at your autism OP
>>
>>23697143
Because shes my mom? Tbh she is like me if I was born a girl. Even though sometimes she could be hard to connect to, I feel like I would do the same.
>>
I went to a barcade last weekend with some friends. As a manlet loser now in his late 20s, I've begun to think that women no longer want to toy with me, that I'm no longer even friendzone material. Thankfully, that was proven wrong. I was at the bar drinking a drink when this one woman stood next to me, brushing her bare shoulder and leg against me. Made some small talk and then I left. Later in the night I was back at the bar and she came up next to me again and did the same thing. You could say, "Maybe she was interested in you," but I saw her throughout the night. She was there with two Chads taller and more attractive than I am; she was just toying with me. Was nice, at least.

Some other girl asked if I could watch her food while she stepped away for a bit and I did. When she came back she thanked me and rubbed my shoulder. Was nice.
>>
File: 1444010075430.jpg (1 MB, 1822x6602) Image search: [Google]
1444010075430.jpg
1 MB, 1822x6602
>>23696799

literally kill yourself
>>
>>23697420
dude just because she was with taller more attractive guys doesn't mean she wasn't into you. she probably thought you weren't into her since you didn't make a move.
>>
>girls bait anon into taking a picture with them so they can plaster it all over normiebook and laugh at him
It's okay anon, I've fallen for that one in the pas too
>>
I would have a positive outlook on women, if they weren't faithless, selfish, manipulative bitches

Sorry
>>
>>23697466
you weren't there dude. it wasn't like that at all.
>>
How can you post a screenshot from /r/foreveralone and not expect to get told to go the fuck back to reddit?

I hear there are grills on leddit.
>>
>>23696823
You autist piece of shit. Those whores were laughing at you, not with you. And that kiss? It was a joke as well. They were trying to make you sperg out even more with that kiss so that they have something more to laugh about.

>>23697420
Dumb whore was using you to validate her sense of self worth. It's called stringing you along. She wanted you to want her so that she could reject you. Hope you didn't give her that much attention anon.
>>
>>23697454
>tfw no colette gf
>>
>>23697599
Well yes, of course she was validating her sense of self-worth. I mean, she's at a bar with guys she knows she can fuck on a Friday night. I don't mind her stringing me along. I gave her some attention, though she started all the convos we had.
>>
>>23697599
this negative attitude isn't going to do you any favors in life. i had a good time with those girls and i can assure you they weren't laughing at me and that kiss was not a joke.
>>
>>23697674
Sure buddy. Yet none of those three girls saw you worthy enough to sleep with you that night. Kek

manginas gonna mangina
>>
>>23697777
QUADS OF TRUTH
OP PROVEN FOR WHITE KNIGHT BETA CUCKOLD
>>
>>23697777
excellent quads. and yeah i am way too socially anxious to approach the subject of sex with a girl. so there's no way of knowing whether or not they would have had sex with me. baby steps, man, baby steps.
>>
Having someone who you truly care about and are attracted to fall asleep on your arm while you're watching some irrelevant movie is a fantastic feeling, and I'd love to feel it again sometime
>>
>>23696823
They're laughing at you not with you.
>>
File: 1445467124412.jpg (535 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1445467124412.jpg
535 KB, 1400x1400
>>23696799
Natasha is nice. She's soft and funny and doesn't mind listening to me talk about galactic fighting circuits.
>>
why does this thread make me so sad
>>
File: 1445746514737.jpg (53 KB, 1018x626) Image search: [Google]
1445746514737.jpg
53 KB, 1018x626
>>23696823
>good old-fashioned chicks

Why would these "good old-fashioned chicks" pay attention to a fuckard like you when they are numerous chads and normalfags for them at this party?

You at least realize they were laughing at you, not with you, right?

If their friend went off to fuck a guy she just met, chances are her friends are no different and that pic they took was of just some spaz creeping on them and not taking hints that he was not wanted. They probably still laugh at it to this day and that stupid look on your face of when that girl kissed you.

Pic related is you.
>>
>>23697991
ikr i thought from reading the pic and first post it would be nice
>>
>>23697454
There is nothing wrong with clara or madelyn
>>
>>23696823
nice, good for you man, georgia sounds like a great girl.
>>
>>23697100
>dont you have at least one good thing to say about women?

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>23697100
>on guys don't you have at least one good thing to say about women?

No
>>
>>23697916
>>23698007
why the fuck are you all saying this? you weren't there. they were not laughing at me. why would they take a picture with me and kiss me on the cheek if they didn't like me?
>>
I like how they smell
>>
>>23697838
What the fuck is wrong with you my man. You're whiteknighting whores, who laughed at your expense, on an anonymous imageboard with zero chance of them fucking you. You have attained the highest levels of manginadom

>>23698007
OP is so delusional right now it's fucking crazy
>>
>>23698141
don't listen to these guys, don't start doubting yourself or Georgia. I want to believe.
>>
>>23698168
alright how am I delusional at all? id say you are the delusional one, you are projecting with the force of a thousand suns.

these girls literally only talked to me all night. if they wanted Chad they could have gone after any of the Chads at the party but they didn't.
>>
>>23698214
i do too bro, dont listen to these ppl op you can make it!
>>
>>23698214
Why would you want him to believe in a lie.

It's like none of you guys learned anything from being on /r9k/
>>
>>23698141
Crab mentality

Also the kiss on the chick didn't mean much. Don't look to into it. It's like kissing a child on the cheek. A non-threatening, cute little child...

Anyways, hopefully you can use this experience as a stepping stone. Good luck, and next time try to be more assertive.
>>
>>23698257
cmon not every girl can be like the way r9k describes them as
>>
>>23698292
they're not. don't let this place change you.
>>
>>23698292
Guess everyone needs to get bitten once before they learn the hard way.
>>
>>23698276
>crab mentality

or maybe we feel pity for OP. We're on his side. He's going to be used by countless of whores if he keeps it up with this mindset. Lrn2redpill OP
>>
>>23698327
Go back to where you came from, redditfriend
>>
>>23698362
what mindset? a positive one? sorry i'm not delusional enough to believe these girls would just fuck with me all night
>>
File: Heart of Gold 122.png (39 KB, 1338x199) Image search: [Google]
Heart of Gold 122.png
39 KB, 1338x199
Just want to get this thread back on track

Was hoping to find something to add to my folder here, but its just the usual negativity. I'm bitter and jaded too, but there's no need to get so angry about it, anon
>>
>>23697100
they are nice and soft and pleasant to hug....is that what you are going after here?
>>
I'm going to weigh in on my thoughts on OP's story. To be honest even what happened to OP wouldn't happen to me because of how unattractive I am. However, the whole story reads as something that would happen to someone who is "cute" and "shy" and therefore "a beta manchild"

So OP, I do think the girls did "like" you in some manner, meaning they didn't really have hostile thoughts against you. However, they didn't respect you. They didn't respect your essence, and what you stand for as a man. In fact, I hardly think they even looked at you as a man.

But as you said before, it's a step in the right direction, but please, please do not think of these situations as being more than that what they really were.

It's not over till the fat lady has your dick in her pussy tbh fam
>>
>>23698362
There is a difference between redpilling him and not trying to turn him into a jaded asshole like the rest of us.

No doubt the girls didn't see OP as a fuckable person. He was more like a cute puppy that entertained then for the night. But if OP can work on his flitting skills, he can definitely make some magic happen.

Don't fall to far into the rabbit hole. But don't listen to everything outside of it either. Protect yourself before everything else and try to assess the situation and body language of the people around you.
>>
>>23697465
>dude just because she was with taller more attractive guys doesn't mean she wasn't into you

If I were reading this comment on any site other than /r9k/, I might agree with you that this was a legitimate possibility.

>>23698141
>why the fuck are you all saying this?

Jesus Christ, man. I really hope you are a troll.

In case you are not, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PICTURES WITH NORMALFAG GIRLS THAT YOUR ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH AND KNOW INTIMATELY.
>>
>>23697674
They were and it was.
>>
>>23698141
why the fuck are you all saying this?

I'm an expert on being laughed at when I want to be laughed with. I know the difference.
>>
>Tell grill at work to buy me a belated 21st birthday beer half jokingly
>She says sure
>Work at airport so all the bars are expensive as fuck
>She gets a tequila sunrise and says If i want her to buy me a drink it has to be that
>"Hey I wont turn down free booze"
>Drink comes out to $14 something a piece
>She doesn't give a shit it was a post birthday drink and still buys me 2-3 beers after that
>Gets me food
>We drink and barhop around the airport for 4 hours

All grills aren't as bad as you say robots. She's pretty bro tier.
>>
>>23698496
>>23698499
>>23698526
what is making you guys say this shit? i must not have written what happened for well because i dont understand how you are getting this out of what i considered to be a really pleasant interaction
>>
>>23697454
Klara or Chad pls
>>
File: 1436154008513.jpg (73 KB, 595x696) Image search: [Google]
1436154008513.jpg
73 KB, 595x696
>>23696823
>>23696799
Eh, sorry buddy but if you're a NEET hugless virgin, that doesn't just happen and when it does it's definitely not genuine, it seems like one of the usual cruel jokes women play on spergs like us.
>>
>>23698362
I'm not trying to talk anyone into redpilling, that stuff's just insane. I just want him to see the truth so he's not happy for incorrect reasons.
>>
>>23698603
Rather kill myself than this
>>
>>23698599
Experience
>>
>>23696799
My mum buys me tendies. So I think she is nice. But she also calls me a useless piece of shit.
>>
Fuck this shit. Why are we being forced to love women? Isn't this the thing society does to us that we hate? Why are we being pushed around like this?
>>
>>23698628
whats so insane about redpill? it seems like 99% of r9k tbh
>>
>>23698496
This. It was pity. Like when someone sits with you at lunch because you'er sitting by yourself.
>>
File: Heart of Gold 110.png (95 KB, 1326x420) Image search: [Google]
Heart of Gold 110.png
95 KB, 1326x420
>>23698456

Anybody?
>>
>can't have women hate threads
>women love threads start up
This smells like feminism
>>
>>23698688
We aren't being forced by society, it's just nature.
You cant fight instinct man
>>
>>23698691
>it seems like 99% of r9k tbh
In what way is this not an answer to your own question?
>>
>>23698742
>You cant fight instinct man
Then why am I a virgin?

Check m8
>>
>>23698718
Nobody is really posting anything anyway.

>little girl holding the door open for me with a smile on her face
Too bad she's going to grow up like the rest of them.
>>
>>23698807
Ya, but you wish otherwise don't you?
>>
>>23697201
Probably not lauhing AT him, as in ''HAHA YOU'RE SO FUCKING AUTISTIC OMG'' Then they would probably have called some chads over to ridicule him in front of everybody.
>>
>her perfume makes my head spin
>i tell her she smells good all the time
>she says really
>she holds up her wrist to me
>pretend my beta selves arent doing cartwheels and go for sniff
>eyes roll back
>buh gawd, straight from the source
>notice im sporting semi with precum

After this, i cleverly developed an inside joke between us where I call her "stinky." And she would say "yeah but you like it so..." and Id go for another sniff.

Fuck I want to smell her again but she is across the country.
>>
>>23698742
Idk man. We're not allowed to point out shitty things about women in society because
>muh patriarchy
And now we can't make women hate threads. Seems kinda forced man
>>
>>23697454

Klara, Naomi, and Madelyn are all just perfect.
>>
>>23698168
I don't know if the girls would hang out with him all night if all they wanted to do was laugh at OP, man.
>>
>>23698901
>Probably not lauhing AT him, as in ''HAHA YOU'RE SO FUCKING AUTISTIC OMG''

Maybe not like that, but they were probably laughing at his personality/awkwardness rather than his jokes.

Though sometimes people don't realize that you're really like that and think you do it as joke, which makes it really hard to tell that they aren't laughing with you, because they actually think themselves that they are.
>>
>>23698854
At this point, I couldn't care less.
>>
>be me
>pay hooker to suck my pee pee
>was worth every penny

this what you want OP?
>>
>>23698907
Oh, i was thinking he was talking more about wanting them.

Nevermind I read that wrong, sorry I'm pretty fucked up fam
>>
File: AxpVMa3.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
AxpVMa3.png
107 KB, 273x302
>>23696799
>>23697100
>be a kv
>one day some good friends of mine bring over some girls
>they seem alright, not prejudiced against me for some reason
>one of them seems pretty open and actually nice to me
>fast forward some time to one of parties and the girl starts crying for whatever reason and comes up to me, hugs me tight and says some shit along "anon, thank you for being here for me"
>i have no idea what the fuck is going on
>she's hammered hard
>on the way back she takes me by hand and actually brightens up
>fast forward some time
>prom time comes up
>of course I have nobody to ask out
>don't want to appear like a fag so ask the girl out because she's pretty much the only female acquaintance I have
>she's absolutely okay with it and agrees
Gotta point out that at that time I wanted it purely for the reason of not being alone there. I had zero romantic interest in her nor did I want any.
>after I go home from one of the meetups with my friends and her (she and the other girl were there too very often since the first time) she sent me a message that went something like "are you home safe, anon?"
>we'd start texting pretty much daily, especially during the nights (I had sleeping problems at the time) and most often she initiated
>needless to say this made me feel unexpectedly very good
>start having feelings for her
>new years party comes up
>we meet there and have fun together
>she gives me a kiss which essentially makes me fall in love with her hard
>she also pretty much breaks me out of my shell
>fast forward some time
>it turns out I was a rebound from her previous relationship
>she still loved the other guy and treated me more like a brother
>she started to sorta get back with the previous guy
>all that right in front of my fucking eyes, as if she enjoyed looking at me confused and heartbroken
If you want good things about women then make sure to not read the spoilers
>>
I love my mom tbh. She is a very compassionate and loving person. She also is very intelligent and is one of the only people I feel I can talk about cool subjects that interest me like documentaries, science, politics etc without feeling like I am overwhelming someone or being "lame".

Also she hates western feminists and is very compassionate towards the problems of men. I remember once she was watching a documentary where a man was talking about how he lost his job after the financial collapse and his wife shortly divorced him. She was bawling her eyes out and was calling the woman a cold-hearted bitch and all that
>>
>>23698684
tell the nigger lovin whore to suck a dick
>>
>>23698350
Yeah. Funny thing is I can bet that like at least 60% female haters on /r9k/ actually came here already being hurt by them. It wasn't really /r9k/ that conditioned us that way.
>>
File: 1445302582935.png (239 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1445302582935.png
239 KB, 511x428
>>23699109
Why do people buy puppies if they are going to abandon them when they turn into old dogs
>>
I love my mom and my sister. They've always supported me even though I've done fuck all for them.

I also don't have anything against women in general, though I don't like interacting with them since they're to well adjusted for me to understand them, and they only reason they ever talk to me after getting to know me is politeness. This goes for most men too, but not all.
>>
>>23698718
It's not a particularly feminist thread, it's just guys praising women for reciprocating their feelings and being cute.
>>
>>23699226
I don't know but I'm pretty sure that cunt was a borderline disorder type. Too bad I found out after the whole thing.

Needless to say I'm absolutely scared of every single girl who remotely resembles her in any way. And for whatever reason this seems to be only the type that doesn't find me disgusting and gives me a chance.
>>
>>23699305
I'm exactly the same as you. Thought I may have been the only one.
>>
>>23699226
>That picture with that text.

So. Fucking. Funny.
>>
>>23699324
What type, the manipulative type?

Mate you are worth your weight in gold
>>
>>23699109
It's alright anon. I know it doesn't feel that way but it will be. Not trying to condescend just fell bad for those feels.
>>
>>23699371
Yeah, but also in other ways. There was this pic on r9k that showed BPD along with 2 other types of girls, and BPD described her spot on. Wikipedia seems to also give a decent description minus the fact that she was a virgin.

>Mate you are worth your weight in gold
I'm a bit of a skeltal...

>>23699385
It's been a long time ago. The scar still remains and affect me but I'm not thinking about the whole thing much anymore. She's failing at life along with that guy she got back with for all I know.
>>
say this is true

y r people getting mad about this

this is a genuinely nice thing, they could have LITERALLY told OP to get the fuck out now because he's a weirdo creep.

and OP is a weirdo

but she was nice to you, even if she was pretty magnanimous about it, I mean she could have socially slit OP's throat if she wanted to due to how beta he is, but she opted to break OP in like a beta horse.

this isn't manipulative, she's not trying to get anything from OP, she didn't try to convince him of his non betaness or anything like that.

i mean really there was 3 options:

1. they tell OP to fuck off
2. they ignore OP 100% UNTIL he fucks off.
3. they play nice and indulge the beta weirdo.
>>
>>23699505
They used him as a fucking puppy. You know, like people who just go to a fucking zoo where you can interact with some smaller animals. Look at them and laugh.

I mean this kinda depends on what girls those were. I know some girls who hang out with Chads but are genuinely the caring mother type.
>>
>>23699564

that is literally what he is

a puppy that wandered too far from home.

i mean seriously they could have done much more mental & social harm than doing what they did.
>>
>>23699505
Maybe all the school shootings have made qts afraid of rejecting creeps?
>>
>>23699790

do u actually think people internalize news stories more than the week they're on the air?
>>
File: da5jwh4.jpg (46 KB, 461x583) Image search: [Google]
da5jwh4.jpg
46 KB, 461x583
>>23699608
I know what you're talking about. Here's my story
>be invited to a friend's house party
>some girls are there
>some time later some guys and girls move to one of the rooms to listen to slow music and dance to it in dim lights
>meanwhile I'm playing some vidya with some other guy
>gotta actually go to that room for a sec to find something and come back
>go in there minding my business
>dark as fuck so it makes finding the thing all the harder
>one of the girls turns to me and says something that rings in my ears to this day
>"what are you doing here anon? can't you see you don't belong here?"
Yeah... This is one of those things that broke me forever.
>>
>>23696799
Just a reminder, you can love a woman, but the only one who will ever truly love you back is your mum.
>>
>>23696799
>be me a month or two ago
>about to kill myself, check into psych ward
>my mother makes a huge fucking deal about it and it becomes about her and how sad she is that her kid is depressed
>my sister actually visits
>tells me she has had shit like this for years and wished I had talked to her about it
>sis goes talk to psychiatrist
>does the paperwork and admin for me because she knows her way around the ward
>brings me fresh laundry and shit
>steps up between me and my mom and tells her I need time and to fuck off (couldn't do it myself)
>now I'm out and in therapy and she calls every week to see how I am doing

I wish I had talked to her earlier.
>>
>>23699865
Maybe. Also, these days every creep can harass their rejecters online without risk. It's better to play along than to anger them.
>>
>>23699927
>about to kill myself

But you didn't, you attention seeking emo bitch. Didn't even try did you, so why do you need to go to a psych ward you fucking weakling.
>>
File: Thinking About Murder.gif (932 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
Thinking About Murder.gif
932 KB, 200x147
>>23696823
Whatever pleb, get a hobby you oxytocin ridden fuck. Thats the best night of your life?
>END IT
>>
>>23696799

NO! This thread is UNACCEPTABLE.

Not because I hate women. But because you fuckers don't deserve talk about all the good women can do. I don't want any of you to start sweetening up to women after all the shit you've pulled over the last few years. To you women should all be gold digging, heart breaking, monstrous creatures and just stay like that.
>>
>>23696799
>get new job in fast food
>first day goes terrible
>moving slow, making mistakes
>place is crowded
>all my coworkers are no help and rude as fuck
>they either give me 1 word answers or completely ignore me when I ask questions
>whenever I'm doing anything, like washing dishes, they would just come sit there and scowl at me
>don't even say a word, just glare at me
>take every dish I washed and re wash them as if I somehow did it wrong
>when I ask if I did something wrong just get ignored
>An hour in, they tell me to work cash register at the most busy period of the day without ever explaining how it works or anything
>coworker just sits next to me without explaining anything, or offering any assistance at all except to tell me I'm doing everything wrong
>i tell him maybe he should take over since its busy and there's only 1 register and everyone in line looks pissed off
>he refuses
>finally chick shows up
>she's the first person to actually talk to me in full sentences instead of grunts
>extremely helpful
>explains everything
>helps me out whenever I need it
>genuinely just a nice person
>really friendly
>answers all my questions, and makes sure to show me and be sure I understand
>in just 20 minutes taught me more than everyone else had in the last 4 hours of my shift
What a great person. Women aren't inherently bad. Also she doesn't seem to mind how awkward and clumsy I am. I wish there were more people like that.
>>
>>23700197
Just don't fall for her. If you're attracted to her, so are 20 other guys and she's currently seeing or fucking at least 1 of them.
>>
>>23699869
>>one of the girls turns to me and says something that rings in my ears to this day
>>"what are you doing here anon? can't you see you don't belong here?"

Did literally anyone else give a fuck you were there? Probably not, don't take stacies seriously
>>
>>23700197
Women are wonderful when you're attractive.

They're the worst sadists when you're ugly though.
>>
>>23697454
trying this again for the 25th time
>>
>>23700110
Wow, you really are salty.
>>
>>23700249
>Just don't fall for her
Lol no chance man. She's a qt but I've never "fallen" for a girl. Never understood that shit.
>>23700283
I'm pretty ugly
>>
>>23699869
Fuck her dude. You know you. She read whatever one dimensional view she had of you and spat it out. Maybe if she got to know you she wouldn't say that.
What I'm saying is these things each and all happened to me and I'm slowly but surely become more and more of a Chad. Where it broke you it made me. I only come on this board anymore to try and help you guys out. You are still my bros.
>Tfw I show photos of me when I was 15 to girls and they laugh at how ugly, fat and sad I used to be.
>19 now, everything changed
>>
>>23700450
Also Stacey is ruled by feelings not judgement and her judgement is usually off
Like I've met some Stacey whores who I think have autism, it's sad you guys listen to these types :(
Stacey has told me I have NO chance with girls I ended up seeing
Tl;dr Stacey is literally disgusting and I don't know why any of you bother with those sorts of girls
I get Stacey to give me looks advice, that's about it. Fuck her
>>
>>23700450
I know anon. I got my shit together, at least looks wise. I still can't interact with women though. I have no single female acquaintance thanks to it. I've been genuinely trying, but I just don't click with them.
>>
>>23697454
ROLLING 4 MY DESTINY

NO TAKESIES BACKSIES!!!
>>
>>23700563
But women aren't all the same man. Do you bother with MBTIs? I'm an ENFP. The people I'm most compatible with are INTJs and INFJs. Together they make up 2% of the female population. Most girls I meet I won't click with, but with these girls there's magnetism. We just attract each other. Find your type. She'll be out there.
>>
>>23700398
>She's a qt but I've never "fallen" for a girl. Never understood that shit

Sorry to break it to you but you're either gay or autistic.
>>
>>23700187
>all the shit you've pulled over the last few years.
huh? most of us keep to ourselves and haven't done shit to anyone
>>
>>23700704
I'm INFJ

What is an ENFP like? Where do I find guys like that?
>>
>>23700704
Yeah I seem to click with only one type. And the type is >>23699109 because I'm the same anon.

I just can't make female friends or anything. I feel like I really don't belong in circles where they are. They honestly never really even say hello to me or anything first.

Besides, I've been degrading mentally over the years. I'm getting more impulsive and honestly sometimes act like a fucking asshole to some women, especially the ones I find attractive. I've been trying to fight it though. Their lack of reciprocation on my friendliness kills me though and makes me lose any sort of reason to keep trying to befriend them.
>>
>>23700704
Are personallity types the new astrology?
>>
>>23700732
Or i'm just reasonable... I don't hold any overly idealistic views of other people in my head. I don't think that's autistic. And i'm certainly not gay.
>>
>>23700704
>actually falling for the myers-briggs type meme
>>23700965
seems like it.
>>
>>23700965
There is an inkling of truth to it though.

People with a very stong E or I or other letter tend to butt heads with those of a different type. If you are a strong I*** and date a strong E*** it can help to know what to watch out for, like leave your I partner home and go out alone being your extroverted self once in a while.
>>
>>23700704
>but with these girls there's magnetism. We just attract each other.
I don't attract any girls at all. They all judge the book by it's cover and absolutely never get to find out what I'm like. And those that do, apparently don't like me enough for a fucking "hello" a day.
>>
>>23697454
rolling xd
>>
>>23696823
Good on you OP.

Don't listen to the virgin cucks in this thread. Most of them wouldn't have had the balls to speak when one of those women had spoken to them first.

Seriously though you should have gotten Georgia's number tbh.

Now, my positive anecdote.

Been with my gf for 4 years, about to get married. I get breakfast in bed usually once a week, got laid before I went to work today. She's my rock.
>>
>>23701067
sounds like you need to make them pay for not liking you. You know what you need to do.
>>
>>23697454
Rollin'
Fuck the mute
>>
>>23697454
rolling it
>>
>>23700892
>>23700892
Well like all types there's a spectrum but personally enfp guys are much better than women. Most enfp girls are total whores.
ENFPs are charming, but get bored quickly. As such, they normally don't have any lifelong hobbies or anything. They life in the future and think with their feelings and tend to lack the structure to really make most of their dreams a reality :// They tend to enjoy the energy of other people a lot and prefer small groups as they want to be able to understand each individual. Understanding is direly important.
I could say more but there's enough on the internet already
>>
>>23700965
>>23701024
I run into people like you guys all the time
>implying if two people answer similarly on a 100 question quiz on the way they it's far fetched they think similarly
I'm extremely social. I apply this model everywhere, because though I hate labeling people. It works. Eerily accurately. The last INFJ girl I talked to, we talked for an hour and she said she felt I'd known her for 10 years. I just understood her that well.
>>
>>23701067
>>23701067
But perhaps they can smell the desperation on you. Or you just look very plain.
It's a really hard idea to understand until you're on the other side.
I had a girl at 15 absolutely all over me and she was cute but I still couldn't do it because she was so desperate it actually gave me a headache being near her. I'm not saying you do it to that extent but no one wants to be around someone who seems desperate
>>
>>23697454
Rolling for waifu OuO
>>
File: 3434.jpg (21 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
3434.jpg
21 KB, 247x300
Some women think i'm attractive enough to be swiped right on tinder, so ill thank them for that.
>>
>>23700909
Ah, you remind me a lot of a guy I know. You could be totally different but you just do. Too nice for his own good. He's actually good looking though, but once girls start talking to him they lose interest. He's just the nicest guy and niceness in this day and era is always threatening to girls as it seems disengenuine. You just aren't naturally mean and you hate yourself when you are. Sadly you might not get girls until they're older. Not because they're settling, just they won't pay attention to niceties or intellectualism until they've realised "bad boys" are actually assholes.
>>
>>23702017
Positive framing.
That girl smiled at me walking past her on the street. I must look fucking golden.
Oh and always take care of your looks, as Chad likes to tell me, "every superhero needs an outfit"
>>
File: hobbes contemplating.jpg (11 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
hobbes contemplating.jpg
11 KB, 106x125
I know I'm gonna be called a beta faggot for this post, but it really doesn't matter.

>tfw closest friends have always been women
>have had a hard time bonding with men most of my life
>got my first really close male friend 3 years ago, was 18
>tfw always saw men as straightforward, aggressive and simple while women were able to notice and talk about small nuances and finer things in life

Now the close bro I have has probably become my best friend, although it's not quite fair since I no longer live in the same city as my female friends. To add to the MBTI discussion, I'm INFJ and so far I've met no other INFJ as far as I know. There seems to be a lot more women with the type of personality I can appreciate and relate to, though.
>>
>>23701920
I'm not even desperate anymore. I just sometimes get overexcited about things I guess. Beside that I remain pretty passive.
>>
>>23702060
So how am I supposed to be mean? Any instances of what does "mean" look like in case of acting around girls?
>>
>>23696823
Well done mate. Good for you.
>>
>>23697454
Girls are nice but I'm not attractive enough for it.
>>
>>23697599
kill urself my man
>>
>>23696799

I was actually thinking about posting a thread like this a few days ago, but the thought of a non-stop barrage of insults prevented me from doing it.
>>
>>23702167
It's honestly fucking hard these days. Like we can't be passive, we have to be sexually aggressive, but "play it cool" at the same time. It's a fuck around. I'm not surprised I know so many whores and so many KHVs.
>>
>>23702304
>the first girl
I'd rather stay alone
>>
>>23697777
>girls show positive attitude towards you
>b-but they didnt sleep with you!
Even if they did you would write something different to support your shitty attitude, like 'b-but they are whores anyway you autist cuck xD'. Just drop it. If you feel miserable for yourself then at least don't spread it on others that happened to be more fortunate than you. Then again you can write whatever you want, noone on this anime imageboard will be drastically affected by that, heh.
>>
>>23702210
Well from my experiences and Chad's, you're never actually mean. Like you do things that can be interpreted as mean but they aren't sure. It's different for each guy. Maybe you always rock up late. Chad will be aloof to the point you think he's a dick but you don't know. Last week I was catching a train with a girl but saw metro officers as I was going through the ticket gates and told her I'd find her and ran off. She sat there stumped and thought I ditched her until I found her again. It's not like we're intentionally being mean. Some guys just naturally don't do this shit.
>>
>>23696799
>>23696823
good on you anon. Even if the chicks wernt into you that much you still broke out of your shell. Experience is experience and thats what matters most.
>>
>>23697454
rollin

brooke, lizzy julie are GOAT
>>
File: 1363862565443.jpg (51 KB, 523x520) Image search: [Google]
1363862565443.jpg
51 KB, 523x520
>>23696799
>loving women
>>
>>23696823
>>23696799
Men are really easy to manipulate lmao. You're really pathetic tbh fam.
>>
On daily encounters i feel good around women especially if they are nice and smile a lot. A right woman can brighten your day just as a bitch can make it a nightmare. To me women are like the worst drug. Coupled with alcohol you're left either devastated or having the best time of your life.
>be good looking so women are either flirty or awkward around me
>always found them as a fun way to pass time and relax my eyes on their cuteness but never really interesting or respect-worthy imo
>>
My gf has a smile like a rainy Sunday morning. I've never met anybody so kind and non judgemental.
>>
>>23703313
also people say when i smile i make their day brighter or that i should model or some shit
do is still belong here as a virgin?
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.