[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad or Jamal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12
File: chad_jamal.jpg (162 KB, 760x298) Image search: [Google]
chad_jamal.jpg
162 KB, 760x298
Who wins?
>at women
>at money
>at genetics
>at life in general
>>
>>27529491
Chad, because he's white.
>>
>>27529491
Yeah, what >>27529501 said.
It come off as sjw-sh but if we're being realistic here, women don't like black guys.
Whites are the most desired race, look at the statistics.
The richest men are white.
On the topic of genetics, i guess the opening statement to my reply would cover that as well, if you're born with black skin your genes aren't as desired as they would otherwise would be had you been born a more desirable color, white, the chad color.

I don't know much about the life of chad and of jamal but based on what i know i'd say Jamal has it pretty bad
>drugs abuse
>targeted by police
>hated by every other race on the planet.

It's no contest m8.

I do wonder
>>
>>27529491
Jamal for women, and genetics, but Chad for money and life in general
>>
>>27529491
>at women
Chad
>at money
Chad
>at genetics
Chad
>at life in general
Chad
>>
If it's a black or Hispanic girl then Jamal, if she's white then Chad
>>
>>27529491
Jamal is shitty but a black Chad would be breddy good.
So I will go with Chad on this one.
>>
>>27529491

Chad, because Jamal's got gyno.
>>
File: jamal.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jamal.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>27529674
I think the implication OP is making is that jamal is a black chad, not the "shiiieeeeeeet" cartoon.
>>
Chad has infinitely more universal appeal. But Jamal is gonna do well within his niche.
>>
>>27529709
No I mean just a black Chad, like no tattoos, no gettho attitude, just BBC + everything Chad already had aka (rich, handsome, tall, popular, etc)
>>
>at women
Jamal
>at money
Chad
>at genetics
Jamal
>at life in general
Chad
>>
File: jeremy-meeks.jpg?w=400.jpg (30 KB, 400x492) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-meeks.jpg?w=400.jpg
30 KB, 400x492
>>27529760
The only way for a black guy to be seen as handsome is to be mixed. That is a fact. It's how women see it. Anything else is delusion.
>>
File: cutler.jpg (214 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
cutler.jpg
214 KB, 2000x1333
>>27529491
>that hat

CHI TOWN WE OUT HERE
>>
>>27529760
That's rare and even those guys don't have it as good as chad. It's looked down upon to be with a black guy on every continent in the planet including Africa (The black people continent). Women still date them, but their peers, family members and society discourages it unless it's like a tribe or small african village.
>>
Chad, because he's got a much wider appeal than Jamal/Tyrone. Chad can get any white woman, whereas Tyrone can get quite a few white women but not all of them. There's a lot of black women who similarly only want black guys, but they're less attractive then white girls. The minority of Asian girls who are willing to racemix are much, much more likely to choose white guys over blacks.
>>
>>27529780

Idris Elba (Stringer Bell) seems to be considered handsome by a lot of women, and he's not mixed.
>>
>>27529780
I'm half black and date girls who say they don't date blacks, lmaoing at them when I tell them after sucking my dick for a while .
>>
>>27529491
>at women
>at money
>at genetics
>at life in general
Chad for all, prove me wrong you pathetic cuck posters
>>
File: Jeter.jpg (33 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Jeter.jpg
33 KB, 630x420
>>27529834

Appearance is all that really matters desu. I look like an ugly version of Jeter, and we're both half black but nobody would ever call either of us black. Kind of like how nobody would call Obama white (even though he's half and half too). I'm sure the girls who "don't date blacks" don't think of you as black even when you tell them that you're half black.
>>
>>27529828
If I was gay, he'd be my go to choice, handsome man, no homo.
>>
>>27529856
It's Chad's undisputed dominance that made them become cucks in the first place. Chad decimating them over and over made them feel really insecure and made them into cucks.
>>
File: 1458068742962.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1458068742962.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
>>27529763
>>27529647
>Jamal for genetics
>A nigger who had slave ancestors and doesn't know where his ancestors even came from
>>
>>27529819
>including Africa (The black people continent).

Thanks for clarifying
>>
tyrone is winning becuase chad isnt reproducing enough, a chad in a nigger school/neighborhood isnt going to do very well and theyre just increasing and increasing.
>>
>>27529906
I was waiting for the one pasty faggot screaming "muh genetics"

Tyrone could pound that pristine little creampuff you call an asshole, then go off and run a triathlon
>>
>>27529906
>stronger, faster, more muscle mass, less fat, better skin, bigger dick
>worse
lmao
>>
>>27529924
this isn't a black vs white thread it's chad vs jamal thread. of course white people are getting wiped out but chad is still top of the food chain. and lol as if he gives a shit about the white race
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27529948

>better skin

you can't make this shit up. his skin makes everyone hate him and see him as a low IQ thug
>>
Chad probably has a future and will live past 30.

Women wanting black guys is a meme. Maybe some are stupid enough to fall for having sex with them. But all women dream of a successful white husband.
Too bad once theyve gone black theyre ruined for life
>>
I hate most black guys but love black women. Slap me with your cock senpai, I'm a filthy race traitor and love it.
>>
>>27529967
>no sunburn
>no need to tan
>less damage
>will look younger when he gets old
Black skin is objectively better than pasty skin.
>>
Chad, because Chad is an economically stable white male, while Jamal is a thug with an impoverished one.

The only way a black guy will vie for Chad's position is if he's a black, most likely very "white acting", if not actually mixed race, Chad.

Jamal is scary and only gets lo rent wannabe stacies and size queens
>>
>>27529988
everyone hates niggers and no one wants their child to look like a turd you mong
>>
File: slaves.jpg (28 KB, 294x267) Image search: [Google]
slaves.jpg
28 KB, 294x267
>>27529943
such great genetics that they've been used as a slave force by every race since the dawn of time
>>
>>27529999
Mixed babies are the cutest, go-I mean faggot, white women need black seed.
>>
>>27529979
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm all white and my mom won't ever date a white man again, she says that most white men are cowards, and she raised me to never be like them. My sister is half black and my stepdad I'd the biggest brother ever. I'm just going through my beta period hope to grow out of neethood
>>
File: tumblr_mqbn9bEV6s1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg (250 KB, 854x619) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqbn9bEV6s1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg
250 KB, 854x619
>>27529943
The strongest men in the world are White. The best fighters in the world are White.

>>27529948
See above

>less fat
Kek see pic

>faster
I'll give you that africans are tall and skinny and are built for running. Europeans had to hunt in the harsh climate of Europe and have neanderthal genetics.
>>
File: 1386743047489.jpg (42 KB, 600x717) Image search: [Google]
1386743047489.jpg
42 KB, 600x717
>>27530020
>Mixed babies are the cutest
delusional cuck
>>
>>27530031
>The strongest men in the world are White. The best fighters in the world are White.
>"muh mixed martial arts"

There's no talking to a faggot normie like you
>>
>>27530038
>B-B-But the right baby has better genetics because of superior BBC sperm! Look at those chimpanzee master race features Ook Ook
>>
>>27530031
>The best fighters in the world are White.

Floyd Mayweather was white all along, I should have known.
>>
>>27529491
>at women
Chad wins because overall women value whites the most
>at money
Depends. Jamal could make good money as a rapper or athlete. Chad might be stockbroker or whatever. It really depends.
>at genetics
Jamal, no doubt.
>at life in general
I think Jamal would be happier. Chad will have an ex-wife when he's 40 and will have to pay child support.
>>
if Jamal is rich then he will get pussy but Chad doesn't even need to be rich to swim in pussy, because his parents already sent him up with a hefty trust fund.
>>
>>27530031

Obesity in America is closely tied to having a lower income. Poor whites/blacks/hispanics are generally fat, but poor people make up a huge part of the black population so they're the fattest on average.
>>
>>27530059
Newfag detected

Stick around for the nigger fight threads. They get BTFO by white manlet nerds. Niggers can only fight in groups or if they get the first sucker punch in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ

There is a reason why blacks are deathly afraid of rednecks because they will fuck you up.

>>27530029
>she says that most white men are cowards

That's why black men are easily frightened and run away. Even blacks stereotype white people that they do stupid dangerous shit.
>>
>>27529491
chad wins at relationships
jamal wins at hook ups

chad wins at financial security and retirement
jamal wins at fat stacks

chad wins at genetics.

chad wins at life.
>>
>>27530070
>little black boy
>best fighter
lmao. Fury or Klitschko would fuck him up.
>>
>>27530038
desu both kids are ugly as fuck, god forgive me.
>>
File: 1418112171581.jpg (140 KB, 795x560) Image search: [Google]
1418112171581.jpg
140 KB, 795x560
>>27530089
riddle me this
>>
>>27530100
>posts YouTube source

Just stop anon, even I'M getting embarrassed
>>
>>27530108
Different weight classes, but yeah, you keep that inferiority complex up. Men are so lame, always a dick measuring contest between them, I may be a bottom faggot, but you guys are a bunch of fucking sissies.
>>
>>27530123
It's because KFC is cheapm duh. You stupid amerifags and your transfats, when will you learn?
>>
>>27530131
Mayweather is the best fighter in the little boy division. There's a reason weight classes exist, to keep the little boys from being beaten to death by men. Fury would put Gayweather in the hospital.
>>
>>27530155
Weight classes are kind of a necessity for that very reason. Otherwise you can't really call it a sport
>>
>>27530222
The best fighters are the heavyweights because they would beat the boy classes. Only a heavyweight can be called the best.
>>
Chad, unless Tyrones a famous rapper or athlete
>>
>>27529491
is that some sage northcutt

that guy wont ever win anything because he cant bjj worth shit
>>
>>27529883
>>27529834
Women don't actually believe that, they just say whatever they think will imply that they have the most value (in terms of pussy, since they have nothing else to offer).
>>
>>27529491
Jamal
Chad
Jamal
Chad
>>
>>27529491
>women
Jamal wins, his women are usually 8/10 and higher club sluts that just want to have a good time and know how to fuck while Chad's women are more likely to be young retarded college girls and psycho cunts.
>money
Chad wins, unless Jamal's got rap or sports money. Dad's money is more versatile than criminal profits.
>genetics
Chad, no one would choose to inherit black DNA or history if they had a choice.
>life in general
Jamal wins, life can only be enriched and truly appreciated with genuine suffering, which is default for any black living in a western nation. Most Chads will live a dull unfulfilling life of spoiled privilege and then end up a bitter apathetic douchebag.
>>
Chad, Chad, Chad, Chad. Chad always wins
>>
>>27529491
>All the men in the world can be broken down into two or three archetypes
>Having money and women is winning at life
>genes are most important in the grand scheme of things
What a depressing worldview rk9s have
>>
>>27531763
>implying any of that isn't true
>>
Always Chad unless Jamal is a college sports star/professional sports/famous rapper
>>
>>27530146
KFC is ridiculously overpriced.

Only an idiot would spend money there.
>>
>>27531656
>life can only be enriched and truly appreciated with genuine suffering, which is default for any black living in a western nation
Spotted the libcuck
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.