[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you know if a grill thinks you're attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1451444028712.webm (140 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1451444028712.webm
140 KB, 576x720
In class today, grill paired up with me on something we started last time, since we were both absent. I am thought great I'm the last person she wants to work with I bet. But when she came over and sat down next to me, she scooted in really close to me, to the point where I was almost within kissing distance with her if I turned my head. Made me nervous as fuck. She was smiley and friendly and touched my hand to get my attention whenever she had an idea.

Do grills touch you and sit an inch away from you even if they think you're ugly?

Probably yeah, huh? The robot answer will probably be she was just being an attention whoring Stacey right?
>>
Nope, she actually thought of you as desireable and wanted something, possibly the dick, possibly to date you.

No woman who thinks you're disgusting/ugly would do any of what you described. Congrats op, I bet it feels amazing. I wish I had ever felt desired like this before.
>>
She gave you a minuscule amount of attention and you popped a boner about it? Relax, guy.
>>
>>27516820
here's a small trick to check if a woman's attracted to you. When the mood is right, give her a high five. If she isn't attracted to you, she will do the good ol' high fuve. If she isn't, she will linger in the contact with your hand and even potentially seek to entwine with yours.

Also look for body language signs, such as her torso facing towards you, her stare (if she's sizing you up or looking at you, away for a second and then back to you), and so onwards.

Doctor nerdlove has articles on this stuff which I find to be the most down to earth and helpful. Once you know about it, it's really easy to tell, just like learning a new language altogether.
>>
>>27517025
>here's a small trick to check if a woman's attracted to you. When the mood is right, give her a high five. If she isn't attracted to you, she will do the good ol' high fuve. If she isn't, she will linger in the contact with your hand and even potentially seek to entwine with yours.
hahahaha
never do this turbo autism
>>
>>27517000
>minuscule
It's all relative. Most of us don't see that type of attention ever. It would melt my brain if a girl did that to me.
>>
Is a smile from a random girl in class a sign of attraction or just being friendly?
>>
>>27517025

Somehow I don't think the high five trick would work. You think if we did a good job on our project and I said good job and gave her a high five she'd just start holding my hand? Seems kinda weird if a grill did that.
>>
>>27517025

Torso was facing me though, all the way
>>
This is an example of why girls can't be friends with boys. Robots immediately catch feelings when you're slightly nice to them and run home to masturbate and stalk
>>
>>27517190
That's because it isn't normal for us to be treated in that way. What else are we supposed to think?
>>
>>27517190

Chill out man I didn't catch any feelings. I'm just curious, always heard being touched is a major sign of attraction
>>
>>27517254
That they're being friendly

>>27517276
Life is more nuanced than that
>>
>>27517025
i wouldn't put much stock in this test anon
most of the time it would be really out of place and strange to linger on the contact of a high five, seeing as it's meant to be an instant thing, so any normies wouldn't do it
>>
>>27517025
>Learn this language
>realize that they don't give you signals anyway
>oh-ok then
>>
Is a girl existing in the same room as you a sign if attraction?
>>
Wanna know how to know OP?

She doesn't. That's how. Every girl you meet, every situation, anything that happens: She's not attracted to you, she already has a boyfriend, and you'll just disappoint and hurt yourself if you pursue her.

This goes for ALL of you thirsty dork retards.
>>
>>27516820
She might find you non threatening which could be a bad thing.

Might be anything though hard to tell from just your hearsay. =)
>>
>>27516820
I can't even look at them without getting uncomfortable why are you asking r9k? If I look them in the eyes it feels like I'm trapped by some succubus and I just want to look away. I've been told I look frightening by several cashiers when I do that
>>
>>27517089
>Is a smile from a random girl in class a sign of attraction or just being friendly?

Most likely friendly.
>>
>>27517025
>high five

Follow this advice, OP. then go home and fuck your hand because she will classify you unfuckable.
>>
>girl adds me on Facebook
>stalk her fb and Instagram constantly
>>
>>27517276
Not a major sign , but combined with the sitting close and all, it is telling.

If you sit with her again, move your leg to be resting against hers slightly. If there's attraction from her, she won't move it away.
>>
>>27517089
Smile without any other positive/sexual body language is nothing more than sign of friendliness.
>>
>>27519500
Who hurt you, anon? What's her name?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.