[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ what are your experiences with drugs like? Currently alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15
File: _20160330_180003.jpg (177 KB, 1080x1376) Image search: [Google]
_20160330_180003.jpg
177 KB, 1080x1376
/r9k/ what are your experiences with drugs like? Currently alone in a public library after dropping MDMA, it's quite fun. I would like to hear other robots' opinions.
>>
i seriously don't understand what's the thing people have for mdma. most overrated drug out there.
weed and mescaline are the only stuff worth experimenting imo. alcohol and all those amphetamines are pure shit.
>>
I currently have like 5g of shrooms that I might not even be using because I just had the shittiest time the other night on them. I just do not react to them well. At least they were only 10/g.

I have a jug of weed that is never empty and I smoke a few snaps after work to relax.
>>
>weed

Anymore I can't handle more than a few hits. Shit makes me paranoid and hungry. It's cozy to have before bed.

>alcohol

I always feel better after a few drinks. Just happier, more motivated, in a better overall mood. I should probably be on antidepressants.

>LSD

Mixed feelings here. I love the trip, but the come-up and physical sensations are too harsh and stimulant-like. I hate the way it makes my back feel and how the muscles in my legs tense up. I hate the jaw tension and my mouth watering so much. The anticipation of waiting for it to start to kick in is stressful to me, as well. I can't just relax and go with the flow.

The sense you get in between waves right as you're about to ride another one up is both incredible and terrifying. You never know how high it'll take you, and a lot of the time when you think it's over, another wave picks you up. I love the transcendental nature of the whole experience. I can never sleep afterward though.
>>
File: 1444626196236.jpg (262 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
1444626196236.jpg
262 KB, 1280x914
>Dropping MDMA
>Not having someone around to kiss

Step up senpai
>>
>>27511234
I enjoy mdma but I dislike the comedown and hangover you get with it

If I could score some benzos the it would be more enjoyable
>>
>>27511291
Would love to try masculine, what was it like for you? Also md is awesome dude, it makes everything happy :)
>>
only thing I ever dropped was nbome, mdma is rare and lsd is expensive as fuck here
>>
>>27511291
Have to disagree. Amph is the best shit imo.
>>
>>27511379
*mescaline woops
>>
Why did you do MDMA and go to the library?

Anyway I like alcohol, weeds ok but I don't actively seek it out, I've done coke but honestly the comedown isn't worth it versus the short high and big price tag. But if someone offered it to me I'd probably do it. That's the drugs I've done. Idk I'd do more but I don't really care about seeking it out except for alcohol.
>>
File: 1459282453061.jpg (13 KB, 366x329) Image search: [Google]
1459282453061.jpg
13 KB, 366x329
>>27511379
>would love to try masculine
>>
>>27511439
There is a piano here I can play for free :)

God it's so weird rolling and talking to people on 4chan. I feel like I've only just realised you guys are all just like me, like, people and stuff.

Hugs hugs hugs :)
>>
>>27511499
That's the drugs talking son we're nothing alike
>>
weed
always fun
always relaxin
put on some deep/future house and relax (oliver heldens, mr belt & wezol)

shrooms
if you're in a good mood and generally feeling alright, it's amazing
put on some shpongle, especially the nothing is lost album
best trips of my life on that album

xtc
did it a couple of times alone in my room because depressed introvert
not my thing
panic attacks every time
probably amazing at big parties, but not my kind of thing

alcohol is a drug, i guess?
alcohol is my friend
it's there when i need it
when you're feeling down and you don't want to feel better but you just want someone to be there for you, it's alcohol that you want
if you just want to loosen up a bit but you're not seeking bliss then alcohol is your friend
if you just want to be the most you that you can be then alcohol is the guy you're looking for
i love you alcohol
please don't ever leave me
i don't think i could live without you
>>
>>27511234
Are you planning to redose? if so, when?
>>
>>27511291
Does a little meth make you shake in your boots? Ahh poor baby. Stimulants are the best thing to ever exist.
>>
>>27511362
>being on /r9k
>having someone to kiss

Get out normie
>>
File: m81.jpg (129 KB, 786x566) Image search: [Google]
m81.jpg
129 KB, 786x566
>>27511718
You might like this track

https://youtu.be/0gw0E92_rGE
>>
>>27511721
Welp I can feel it coming down now. At this point it's either go home and share some with my housemates, or just have another bomb and stay in town to have some weird adventures (in my head mostly lol). Not sure what to do really.
>>
>>27511718
Your description of alcohol is absolutely perfect, especially in the context of other substances. Quality poast.
>>
File: 1459220762180.png (315 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1459220762180.png
315 KB, 530x580
>>27511812
>Having such a trite and confined view of reality

Stay fresh.
>>
>>27511718
Saw shpongle live while on acid and DMT. Thought I wa gonna die
>>
>>27511312
You have to take a tolerance break on psychedelics anyway you fucking normie. Serotonin receptors
>>
>>27511718
I can imagine a panic attack of MDMA to be terrifying. I've done MDMA more than a few times and the only thing close to a panic attack I've had is when I've smoked too much weed (weed gives me anxiety at times) and my friend was talking about some deep shit and I just didn't need it. It took me down a dark path for the rest of the night and I felt super unchill
>>
>>27511849
thank you

>>27511814
o damn doesn't sound too off from the stuff i usually listen to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjqfDR9o8vM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9tw9g9qKQM

>>27511904
jealous, i've always wanted to try lsd and other psychedelic stuff but i've never known any dealers (shrooms are available in stores just like weed around here). i've had good trips and bad trips, but the best trips were always on the shpongle albums that play on like it's one hour-long song. absolutely amazing
>>
If you guys want to try quality psychedelics, it's here in masses in the Dallas Fort Worth area
>>
>weed

pretty fun, but I've overdone it and now it's boring if it's not strong as fuck. I used to smoke every day at lunch in highschool and looking back I have no idea why.

nice and relaxed, so if you've never done druga it's the safest start.

>shrooms

personally hated it, the trip made me feel paranoid, didn't enjoy the hallucinations, and felt depressed and out of place for the next few days.

>ecstasy

amazing while you're on it, super excited, euphoric, comfortable, sociable. I did it at a club and it was the most fun I've had in a long time. music was incredible, lights were awesome.

next few days suck though, you regret doing it, feel depressed, dizzy, you shake, can't shit and a bunch if other stuff.

>coke
good. way too good. you're super confident and happy, everything feels right, you know exactly what to say and do, no worries or problems exist. strongly recommend doing at a club with people you know so you're distracted and just dancing, listening to music and talking. it becomes unenjoyable if you're alone and start thinking.

after a line you're a completely different person. problem is the new guy also wants a line.
DON'T get hooked.
>>
>>27511863
My thoughts exactly, virtual kisses for you anon

It's funny how I would usually be thinking tfw no qt bf at this point but the mdma makes it kinda feel like I don't care, like I'm just happy anyway.

Honestly even though we all kinda hate each other on occasion I'm so glad I have you, r9k
>>
>>27511991
well it wasn't just mdma. i was a retarded depressed cunt in the middle of puberty, and i was buying pills of a classmate for 5 bucks a piece. from what i was told there was mdma and speed in em.
i was a retard and never bothered ot get them tested so i just took it for granted.

they got me so hyperactive and aggressive that i just got scared. it did give me a newfound love of hardcore music, but i never went back to the drug after a few goes.

whenever i do drugs for the first time i find a new perspective on music.
shrooms made me dig psychedelic trance so much more (already dig that shit but damn son).
weed made me dig deep/future house so incredibly much (give me the bass, i am the ultimate bass whore)
xtc made me dig hardcore/gabber/j-core (no like really, feeling your jaws clench like that and stomping away on that hard-ass bass, jesus it's just so fucking right)

there's so much stuff i still want to try out, but i don't know any dealers and i'm scared of bad trips because i'm mentally in a bad place again. i just want to experience stuff and see music from different angles. music is one of the few things in life that keeps me going no matter what.

basically everything boils down to being in the right mindset, in the right mood, in the right environment, and with the right music. shit can be tricky at times, but when it's great - it's really fucking great.
>>
>>27511995
I took mushrooms a few times at bad points in my life so I'm terrified of them now. Didn't help that I ate a 1/4oz and got lost in the local hills over night either. I went to a performing arts HS so drugs flowed like a river. After HS my buddy got some girl pregnant and her sister is a promoter for pretty big raves and events in LA so we have her as a connection. The set was intense. The mix was exactly like you're saying, one never ending song that keeps building up and never gives you the release until the very end. They also had the performers in flourecent costumes as well as textured projection screens with lasers and everything
>>
>>27512125
> there's so much stuff i still want to try out, but i don't know any dealers and i'm scared of bad trips because i'm mentally in a bad place again

I completely feel ya man. I wish I wasn't such a bitch so i could actually experience risks in life.
>>
>lsd
>shrooms
>mdma / mda
>2cb / 2ci / 25c / 4 aco dmt / 4 meo
>literally constantly on either adderall vyvanse or both
>all the pill opiods
>also pretty much have benzos within arms reach at any given time
>I like pills
>can't smoke weed tho
>>
>>27511234
I smoke weed and do acid. I'm dropping five strips of acid on Friday
>>
>>27512080
there's nothing wrong with indulging yourself in hatred. whether it's hatred for others, self, or some kind of funky combo
but eventually you'll grow out of it
maybe you won't, that's fine too
but at the end of the line it's all gonna be alright
you just really have to surrender yourself to shit and let it happen

>>27512186
it's crazy how intense things can get like that, it's really something else.
but when it finally builds up to that one point where it all breaks loose and everything comes together, oh sweet god it's so amazing.
i don't blame you at all for being terrified of them. i've been shroom-clean for about a year, maybe a year and a half now? might be two years, I'm bad with time. but despite having urges of wanting to trip badly, i'm resisting them as hard as i can because bad trips feel worse than any kind of heavy-set-duty depression can. don't do drugs unless you're in a good place.
except for alcohol.
alcohol is good to go when you're good to go.
you wanna have at it? fuckin 'ave at it.

>>27512196
glad i'm not alone there.
>>
>>27512215
What was 2cb like for you? Tried it twice, both were multiple-day trips, it was fun but my God it just doesn't end.

I'm thinking of trying acid soon, how does it compare?
>>
>>27512486
it's fucking amazing. I find the rc's generally to have extremely uncomfortable body loads (comparable to the lsd come up but much heavier and cumbersome and sometimes just gross feeling) but it's a much better roll than mdma especially if youre a fan of the psychedelic aspects. the visuals are much more like the ones I got on shrooms - less artifical and robotic and more flowing and almost primal. but yeah that body load is not fun
>>
File: 1457103615656.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1457103615656.png
317 KB, 796x712
did you get bad clench jaw OP?
i got it horrible last time I dropped, like spasms in my jaw muscles. Only lasted 30 mins but was quite unpleasant.
>>
>>27512688
Not OP, but I still had jaw clenchin's the next day
it just wouldn't stop
i still sometimes get rare jaw spasms where it'll just clench shut and i'll be immediately reminded of the few times i did x
the clench is real
>>
>>27511234
I heard that MDMA will fuck your brain.

At the very least you will have a headache tomorrow and you will feel depressed.

I don't think they great up is worth the subsequent down after the drug wears off.
>>
>>27511234
Dude, go listen to some music. It will sound amazing. Don't waste MDMA sitting a library.
>>
File: hiki.jpg (102 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hiki.jpg
102 KB, 600x450
>>27512710
did you get any other lasting side effects?
for about a month after I took only 125mg I was constantly overly aware of my heart beat. It got really bad when I sat down to the point it made me so anxious I had to get up and walk around.
Also felt much more depressed for a month after.
>>27512737
this to be honest
But some people can get away with no ill effects while others get absolutely fucked over
If anyone interested to what extent
Look up Long term comedown support threads on that bluelight forum
>>
>>27511234
I don't know what you people are on about, I love pretty much all drugs, with the exception of benzos. ("feel-good" drugs you don't have to work or do anything to enhance the experience suck, at least in the long-term).

MDMA is literally the greatest drug in existence, just because it might seem "normie" now doesn't make it any less so. Remember it was a huge part of a counter-culture movement in the late 80's (acid house scene).

Other drugs I enjoy are LSD, 2-cb, and especially mushrooms. Occasionally weed, but not too often these days (formerly daily).

I believe I'll have access to ketamine soon, a chemical I'm very interested in sampling..
>>
File: 1443856213943.gif (753 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1443856213943.gif
753 KB, 500x750
>>27511995
Nice tracks, got a flashback or two
>>
>>27511234
Only stuff I did was weed, shrooms and LSD.

Shrooms were fucking amazing, cba going into detail explaining my trip but the feeling was unbelievable.
>>
>>27512889
Not op but I've done lsd but not shrooms what's the difference in terms of how you feel?
>>
>>27512800
Aside from liking hardcore music and getting flashbacks whenever I clench my jaws real tight? None that I can think of.

>>27512844
Glad you dug it.
>>
>>27513533
Shrooms will either root you in place or keep you moving depending on what you're doing when it kicks in.
But regardless, shrooms will make your body feel like it's a puppet and your soul will leave it's shell.
Meanwhile LSD will leave you in control of the shell. You'll be tripping balls and seeing so many colors, but you'll still be anchored to your shell, you'll still be in control of your body.
>>
>>27512599
how much is, say, 2 trips worth of 2cb with a good breakthough? both price wise and grams.
pls help
>>
>>27511954
I meant using them EVER you shit-for-brains nigger. Seriously acting like someone that smokes weed doesn't understand tolerance breaks, fuck off
>>
File: o9i8b09w4n9zbsmur.jpg (380 KB, 1300x1008) Image search: [Google]
o9i8b09w4n9zbsmur.jpg
380 KB, 1300x1008
Ate about 300-500 Pills in my life.
Ask questions.
>>
>>27513718
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy?
>>
I took LSD for the second time last weekend & had a bad trip, it was not fun. It's crazy how much stronger the drug is when you're having a bad time.
>>
So I like alcohol for the lowered inhibitions and social gains but hate literally everything else about it so much I'm seriously considering to stop drinking altogether, what should I take instead?
>>
>>27511291
Real MDMA feels incredibly clean and amazing, the problem is the vast majority of street "molly" is actually some shitty amphetamine or research chemical stimulant.
>>
>>27514418
Amphetamine, probably. Makes me way more social and proactive, and completely takes away social anxiety.

Lots of downers help with socialization too, but they make you dumb while doing so (and often you don't realize you sound/act dumb while on downers). Opiates, benzos, etc. Low doses of ketamine also work. These drugs are pretty damn addictive though.

Small quantities of amphetamine (<30mg) are really good for this, and not super addictive or moreish. If you start upping the dosage, it will get moreish very fast though.
>>
>>27514480
>implying amphetamine is shitty

Pure amphetamine is great too. Sometimes they are cut with meth though, which does NOT feel clean on the comedown. Good quality amph won't feel dirty on the comedown, you'll just feel super tired and drained.
>>
>>27514418
weed
i'm not even joking
i'm a functional alcholic and i've recently started smoking weed
maybe it's different to other people, but it feels quite similar to me
weed is more relaxing and mellows you out more, but it'll still let you talk when you feel like it.
it doesn't make you feel as active/aggressive and it just makes you really really relaxed, but it balances out nicely if you're around other people.
>>
>>27514418
Phenibut feels very similar to alcohol, works on GABA in a similar way but without the toxicity.
>>
>>27514570
Thanks for the correction, by "shitty amphetamine" I meant low-quality meth or some crappy RC.
>>
>>27514631
ah yea. Some RCs are decent- I love 4-FA.

It's probably not healthy though, and the comedown sucks as much as MDMA. Amazing for socializing though. If you take just enough 4-FA, you feel like a god. Take too much and you'll have a full-on MDMA like roll, take too little and it feels like speed.
>>
Fuck your shitty amphetamines, nothing lives up to good old METH.
>>
File: WV21RFI.jpg (842 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
WV21RFI.jpg
842 KB, 3264x2448
>>27514937
Shit I forgot tha picture.
>>
>>27514544
Been addicted to amphetamine for over a year, not going down that road again. For most of that time I thought they made me more interesting and sociable but in reality they only made me talk complete and utter bullshit. Taking smaller doses would probably contain the verbal diarrhea to a manageable amount but I simply can't trust myself around the stuff.
>>
File: 1457405503653.png (12 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
1457405503653.png
12 KB, 485x312
I really like drugs, I've tried everything I could get my hands on. I hate smoking weed though it makes me paranoid and amplifies my neuroses 100x.

I went really hard on meth and developed a problem after smoking it with my Chad friends and falling in love with how confident and aware it made me feel. I had to move cities to get away from it.

Nowadays I mainly stick to poppy tea, grow my own poppies, bleed a few and turn the rest into pod tea. When I've run out I use seed. I also trip on San Pedro cactus a couple of times a month which I've found to be a really good self therapy.
>>
>>27514950
There's nothing like rolling a bowl and admiring the patterns as the gear recrystallises 8)
>>
>>27515212
>I hate smoking weed though it makes me paranoid and amplifies my neuroses 100x

This, holy fuck it makes me so incredibly paranoid and anxious, more so than I already am. I don't want to say something like "only normies benefit from weed" since that's not true but I've found that many people with severe depression/anxiety who smoke weed end up having their mental illness exacerbated without feeling any positive effects at all.
>>
Let's be honest anyone who touches anything besides alcohol is a bitch made man
>>
>>27516041
Alcohol is toxic as hell, such a shitty drug. I know it might seem manly to drink some Jack Daniels but when you see 40 year old men with severe liver cirrhosis and a massive beer gut it really loses it's appeal.
>>
>>27515410

out of like the 70 times i smoked weed only like 10 of them werent absolute panic
>>
>>27516377
everyone has their strain
>>
You are all hallucinogenic virgins until you take a salvia trip....

Thats all i can say...
>>
File: 1325500788200.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1325500788200.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Weed is really good by yourself doing something you enjoy, I was playing video games for the first time in ages last night and actually was getting into it. I mostly like it for watching comfy anime and fapping.

Meth is a hell of a drug, it was like I'd drunk several energy drinks but with out the sore gut.
>>
>>27511234
>taking MDMA Alone, it's not dangerous or anything it's just a fucking waste.
>>
>>27511234
Mescaline is good fun but it might give you a terrible headache afterwards that just doesn't go away until the next morning. The stomach ache and vomiting isn't so bad though.

I've never tried MDMA myself but I'd like to some day.
>>
File: dr katz.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dr katz.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>27511234
>Currently alone in a public library after dropping MDMA

Son, I think you need to rethink your life.
>>
>>27511827
Have more and hit on someone.
>>
Not a great place to ask, but anyone tried sex on MDMA? I love take a night out rolling with my girlfriend, feeling happy and blissful about everything, talking to everyone maybe making out with a few girls. Then getting home, lighting up a joint, dropping another bomb and watching loads of shit we haven't watched in years and enjoying the fuck out of it. Then when our next roll kicks in, we get up some porn, some hot pictures of girls we know or celebrities we like, and have loud, amazing, open sex for ages.

Fucking hell I want to roll now. I can feel it like a come up.
>>
>>27511995
>i've never known any dealers
Alphabay is your friend
>>
>>27511362
Ok well than it has to be a girl on Molly too man. That's how it works.
>>
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1080
Currently microdosing at my brothers place. I love acid man, it makes you feel all glowy.
>>
File: 1412122585067.gif (423 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1412122585067.gif
423 KB, 600x338
>weed

Smoked erryday for about six years. Quit and saw my life improve almost immediately. Got a better job, got accepted to a top grad school program. I'm not necessarily saying it was a cause/effect thing . My life is objectively better, but oh how I miss her. I miss buying cartons of Chinese food, putting on a kino and settling in after taking a bong rip. I miss smoking a bowl then taking a walk in the park. I miss being high all the time.

I've maybe smoked a couple dozen times in the last four years. I'll hopefully be scoring a bag this weekend. Don't worry, it won't be ruinous.

>mushrooms

Did these twice with friends. Memorable, positive experiences. Just the right length.

>lsd

Did this four times, with friends and alone. Most introspective, but can also be unpredictable. The comeup and "waves" are fun, but the comedown is usually just boring.

>alcohol

The worst nights of my life have been alcohol fueled. But then again, so have some of my best. I like my microbrews, but I could probably live without alcohol, desu
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.