[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual history thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2
File: sexhis.jpg (368 KB, 1107x615) Image search: [Google]
sexhis.jpg
368 KB, 1107x615
Why do women so often conceal details or even straight up lie about their sexual history? Do they really think it is better when the truth comes out months or even years into a relationship?
>>
>>27509113
I think that they don't care enough about the future in general and just know that they want things to be nice now, not caring if and who it makes things worse for in the future.
Men are like that too though. Really, all humans are shit I hate them
>>
>>27509113

ASD, anti-slut defense. All women have it.

While there are newer phenomenon like "slut walks" which combat slut shaming, most women realize that being labeled a slut is bad for their reputation.

Women don't want to look like sluts, women don't want to seem easy, and women don't want to admit to fucking more people than a new guy they want to fuck.

Men are right to be wary of women with many past sexual partners, since they're less likely to be faithful in the future, more likely to carry diseases, and more likely to be unhappy.
>>
>>27509151
Yes, humans are flawed but people always go on how they want to be in an honest relationship built on trust etc. Then you meet a nice girl and talk about what you enjoy doing, what you like and dislike and about your and her past, and decide that you are a match. Fast forward a couple of months and suddenly there was this one guy she isn't sure about whether she slept with him or not because she was so drunk or whatever and decided that it's best to not count him. It's frustrating really.
>>
They don't want to seem trashy
>>
hurr hurr typical misogyny. Shut the fuck up with these stupid questions.
>>
>>27509216
>Women don't want to look like sluts
Why do most of them dress like whores then? Especially in the summer.
>>
>>27510728
>hurr hurr typical misogyny. Shut the fuck up with these stupid questions

Struck a nerve, huh friendo? There is no misogyny to this question. This is my experience with girls. I like women and am in no way prejudiced against them but I recently noticed that they conveniently tend to forget about past hook-ups that they don't want to talk about.
>>
I'd like to think my GF has been open about hers, I believe her.
>>
>>27510746

Women are attention whores who advertise their bodies to attract attention, attract mates, and gain social validation. It's clearly an invitation to fuck, but they want to do the choosing. That's how they get to decide if someone who finds them attractive is a creep or not (if he's ugly).

They just don't want a bad reputation as being a loose floozy, because all women dread low social status.

That's why feminists oppose slut shaming - they want the freedom to be hypergamous sluts, and not face any negative consequences for it (shame, lowered social status, having to raise a child, etc).
>>
>>27510888
The point is that she might have been honest about the number of guys she has slept with but if you haven't explicitly asked about guys she has fooled around with etc. as well, she might have left those out.
>>
>>27509113
Because they know you are an insecure butthurt virgin and couldn't handle the truth.
>>
>>27509113
Because they know what they're doing is wrong and fucked up. They know it and, deep down, they regret it.
>>
>>27511012
>an insecure butthurt virgin

Nice projection, m8.
>>
>>27509113

Most women are attracted to guys who have slept with many women, players. Women let other women do the thinking for them, so he's been pre-selected, pre-approved for vagina. He has social proof.

Most guys are less attracted to women who have slept with many men. Because there's a greater chance she has diseases, there's a greater cheat she'll cheat, and most guys don't like thinking about their girls doing sexual stuff with other guys, it's physically revolting (except to cucks).

By nature, a woman wants to sleep with as many guys as possible to carry the best genes. A man wants to make sure he's not wasting time/energy by feeding some other guy's kid.

That's why a woman's long sexual history is a negative, while a man's long sexual history is a positive. If men could get pregnant, it would be a negative for them too.

Most women hope the truth doesn't come out. That's easy for women since deception is pretty much their go-to thing.
>>
>>27510838
They "forget" because people keep judging them for it. And people keep judging them for it because society keeps bringing up a non-issue, making young girls afraid to explore themselves and their sexuality. As you've noticed, this results in women who are afraid to tell their potential life partner about their past experiences. Honestly women would like nothing more than to be honest with their partners, you know that it's not an option if they want to have a normal life.
>>
>>27511187
Being a slut it not normal. Being a slut is harmful to everyone involved. It's unhealthy for the body and mind. Judging someone for being a slut is just as valid as judging someone for being obese. Stop trying to defend this harmful behavior. Being a slut is bad and men are right to judge you for it you dumb fucking slut.
>>
>>27511187
Of course, people will jusge them for it. That's why I'm asking them, in the first place. Because I want to make an informed decision on whether I want to be in a serious relationship with the girl or not.

You won't believe how often I've recently heard, "I've had sex with x people", only to later learn that actually it was "x + 1 or 2", or that even though a girl hasn't lied about her "number", she didn't think it would be necessary to disclose that she used to fool around with a "platonic" friend back in the day, after well into the relationship. That's not a wise strategy to follow if you intend on staying with someone long-term.
>>
>>27511271
>Judging someone for being a slut is just as valid as judging someone for being obese
This.

Both show a total lack of self-control and that they're driven and controlled by gluttony/lust.
Also, shows very poor judgement of character on their part. And potential a lack of pride and self-respect.
>>
>>27511271
>It's unhealthy for the body and mind.
First of all, would you say the same shit about men?

And even if you would, where is the concrete evidence for this? I'm not talking about some chart that's made up by a conservative organization, but an actual piece of evidence that proves it beyond a reasonable doubt.

>Judging someone for being a slut is just as valid as judging someone for being obese.
It literally isn't. Obesity causes physical problems, and possibly mental problems. There are no physical problems associated with promiscuity unless someone is being unsafe, in which case it becomes a whole different story.

>you dumb fucking slut.
I've had sex with 1 man who was my boyfriend for 2 years before I even touched him. He almost had to beg me for it because I was so against the idea of sex before marriage. I'm saying all this stuff not because I personally want to sleep around, but because I have perfectly normal friends who are promiscuous when single, yet are loyal and well-functioning in their relationships.

>>27511458
>only to later learn that actually it was "x + 1 or 2"
Why does it matter? Why did you ask in the first place? You know this is a thing most women don't like to talk about, and it's irrelevant anyway, so what's the big deal.

>>27511580
>Both show a total lack of self-control and that they're driven and controlled by gluttony/lust.
Why WOULD they practice self-control when they don't have to? There is literally no reason to, because there's no difference between having sex with 5 or 50 guys unless it's not done safely. Eating 5 hamburgers vs eating 50 however, that is physically bad and can kill in the long run.

>Also, shows very poor judgement of character on their part. And potential a lack of pride and self-respect.
HOW IN ANY WAY? Why do you blurt out this bullshit if it has no meaning?

It's like you people don't think before speaking. At least I'd understand if you had any legitimate argument but you never fucking do.
>>
>>27511844
>Why does it matter?

Because it is important to me. That's all there is to it. If a girl asked me something uncomfortable and later caught me lying, I bet that would give her reason enough to break up. If she doesn't want to talk about, she should simply say so (some girls do this), and I'll move on. Other guys will date them regardless.

Also, there are some things that are dealbreakers to me in relationships. An extensive history of casual sex or "platonic" friends who used to be her fwbs or whatever you want to call that.
>>
>>27511961
>Because it is important to me.
>Also, there are some things that are dealbreakers to me in relationships.
Literally "it matters because it matters". No real reasons, just stupid rambling. This is why women don't tell, do you understand? There's no reason for you to care and we know it. We're just being smart.
>>
>>27512050
Now you're just baiting. Can't you see how I don't want to spend time with her "platonic" friends only to learn later on that they used to get it on? Don't you see how disrespectful and misleading it is to conceal this information?
>>
>>27512050
Why do you need a reason, you demented cunt? The guy just stated a preference, how thick are you?
>>
>>27512050
>We're just being smart.

Also, it doesn't seem very smart to me because so far things have somehow come to light anyway, one way or another. This only leads to more heartache and a waste of everybody's time.
>>
>>27511844
Alright, why should a guy have to accept that a woman slutted around?
>>
>>27511844
all insecure robots just BTFO

Bravo anon
>>
>>27511844
It is. Slovenly behavior shows a lack of self control.
>>
>>27512089
>Can't you see how I don't want to spend time with her "platonic" friends only to learn later on that they used to get it on?
Why does it matter?
If you trust her it doesn't matter because she won't cheat.
If you don't trust her it doesn't matter because she'll cheat anyway.

>Don't you see how disrespectful and misleading it is to conceal this information?
Yes but white lies can be fine if it's for the benefit of someone. Imagine how many people are keeping things from each other and are having wonderful long relationships right now. I bet some men have grown old not knowing that their wife had a lot more sexual experience than they thought. What if they found out right now? Would it change their love for her? Honestly I don't think so, it's of no consequence if you think about it that way, and that's the way it should be.

>>27512118
A preference is blond hair or and blue eyes. This is not a preference, or at least a very stupid one. Your preference is making half the world's population uncomfortable with themselves for no reason whatsoever.

>>27512120
And so if you stopped making a big deal out of it, everything would work out fine. You pretend like it's women's fault but what if you stopped caring and started seeing it for what it is? Wouldn't that make everything better instead of always being paranoid about something that silly?

>>27512134
Why wouldn't he?

>>27512256
If you got a massage 3 times a week, would you lack self control? If you got something and use it to gain pleasure without hurting anyone, then that's just called being a human being. Only when it's happening while in relationship does it become a self control issue, and that's not even true of open and poly relationships.
>>
>>27512609
>Why wouldn't he?
Why would he?

He doesn't want a slut for a gf.
>>
>>27512682
But again, what's the problem with a (formerly) promiscuous girlfriend? What is factually wrong with a girl who explored her sexuality?
>>
>>27509113
Why are betas so insecure about women who have had sex, to the point of creepy background checks? Good lord you guys are pussies.
>>
>>27512256
What does eastern europe have to do with this?
>>
>>27509219
This literally makes zero difference to anything
>>
>>27512946
men will start liking sluts when women stop liking men who are tall, humorous, and confident.

It's not just a preference, it's a fundamental principle of society that is as old as civilization itself. Very possibly an evolutionary trait. Either way, the deep disgust men feel at the thought of dating a slut is similar to that of fucking his sister.

There are plenty of logical reasons for a man not to invest himself in a slut. Like promiscuous women being more likely to divorce, more likely to have an STD, less likely to be satisfied with a single partner. You can say, "but not me, I'm different!" But how can men know that? All we have to go by is our gut and the examination of statistical odds.

Really though, isn't the peace of mind of your future significant other a good enough reason not to become the town bicycle? It's not like you gain anything more than a fleeting sense of pleasure and validation from having casual sex.
>>
>>27513281
>the deep disgust men feel at the thought of dating a slut is similar to that of fucking his sister.
This.

There's an instinctual revulsion.
There's also social things to consider. You don't want to encounter other people who have fucked the person you love. She's "explored her sexuality" with men she didn't love. And you're supposed to be alright with meeting those men and knowing what's shes done with people she doesn't love?
>>
>>27513281
>>27513378
>intrinsical revulsion
>I can't please a girl who has some expectations therefore I'll pretend that they're in the wrong rather than face the truth and be honest about my lack of experience
>>
>>27513733
Classic stacy-tier counterargument.
>You just don't know how to please a woman.
I am surprised you didn't make the virgin accusation.
>>
>>27512609
It's not about her possibly cheating. That's not it all. It's about mutual respect in your relationship and me not wanting to fraternize with her former hook-ups. These situations don't end well. Often people have to cut off these kind of former fwbs for the sake of the relationship, which in the worst case can affect a whole social circle.
>>
>>27512609
>If you got a massage 3 times a week, would you lack self control?
Depends. If you properly played sports or went to the gym regularly and had massages for sore muscles, that could be fine.
Naturally you wouldn't want someone else giving those massages to your bf/gf, even if it was for that purpose.
>>
I've never asked my boyfriend and he hasn't asked me. I haven't slept with anyone although he probably assumes I have. I was late.
>>
>accusing men because they want a experienced partner
>sloots claim that they can get only sexperience through a large number of partners
>i would rather have a plank in bed who i can teach how to sex
>>
>>27513788
It's literally the only explanation.

>>27513798
That's solely because people think there's something wrong with it. You think it's IMPOSSIBLE for people to hang around their SO's former hookups? Of course not, it's only "disrespectful" if that's the way they look at it.

>>27513852
What the fuck are you talking about. They're massages. You want a massage so you get a massage, nothing wrong with it. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>27511187
>They "forget" because people keep judging them for it.

As they should.

>Honestly women would like nothing more than to be honest with their partners

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Best laugh I've had all week.

Actually, women would like nothing more than to do whatever the fuck they want and never be judged for any of it.
>>
File: 1454846570917.jpg (366 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
1454846570917.jpg
366 KB, 1223x1541
>>27511844

Here's your chart.
>>
>>27511187
So girl's past shouldn't matter, but why does MY past as a robot matter to them?
>>
>>27515724
It is nearly impossible for me. I mean, it can't be helped if a former hook-up of hers is invited to the same important social event, e.g. a wedding. But I won't befriend them and meet up with them on the regular. Many girls accept this and cut their past hook-ups off, which can lead to tensions in their social circle. I've been through this. It's best to not sleep around in one's social circle.
>>
>>27512050
>There's no reason for you to care and we know it.

Totally false.

Sexual jealousy evolved over millions and millions of years. That's why most people are hurt by cheating. Suddenly one person realizes that their partner is not exclusive, and pursuing something else, which is a threat to someone's bloodline.

The only reason you exist right now is scores and scores of generations of people were able to form pair bonds and feed their offspring long enough until they could reproduce. Billions of years, since life first emerged, an unending line of organisms who successfully had grandkids.

No guy wants a woman who will cheat, and women with more previous sexual partners are more likely to cheat (because they are always craving new dick).

No guy wants to be cuckolded and fooled into raising another man's child (because that's a waste of time/energy).

So there is a reason for men to care, and women know it. That's why women are smart to lie about it, because it reflects badly on her.
>>
>>27516382
>no made up shit from some hyper conservative organization
>gives me shit from some hyper conservative organization

>>27516447
Because it shows actual dysfunction. Being antisocial, chronically depressed, and misogynistic is ALWAYS bad. Seeking pleasure is not.

However, if you're just a little antisocial but become normal in your early 20s, then no girl will really care.

>>27516607
Still though, just because she is/was promiscuous doesn't mean she's slept with someone from her social circle.

>>27516669
>gives a bunch of reasons that were relevant hundreds if not thousands of years ago
You're a slave to your biology if any of that is true. Not that I don't believe you, but it all seems way too circumstantial.
>>
>>27512225

If a guy doesn't like that a woman has fucked 100 guys, that doesn't make him insecure, it makes him a guy.

A guy wouldn't want a girl to fuck 100 guys while they were together, so why should he be okay with it if she fucked them before?

The only guys who don't care about a woman's past sexual history are guys who are only interested in sex right now, one-night stands. But even then he should be worried about STDs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
>Microchimerism (abbreviated Mc) is the presence of a small number of cells that originate from another individual and are therefore genetically distinct from the cells of the host individual.

>A 2012 study at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, has detected cells with the Y chromosome in multiple areas of the brains of deceased women.
>>
>>27512960

Why are cucks so happy to accept used goods that tons of other strange men have ejaculated their DNA into?
>>
>>27513733

What guy would want a kiss a girl who has had the semen of three dozen different guys in her mouth?

It's not about not being able to "please" girl with "expectations", it's about being disgusted by the thought of all that foreign DNA.

It's the same reason people don't want to lick public toilets.
>>
>>27516864
Of course, it doesn't have to mean that she's slept with someone in her circle. But unfortunately it is often the case. Also, the number of guys in her past is not the only thing important to me. It is actually more about the circumstances. (Although there are definitely numbers that will make me dismiss a girl instanly, regardless of the circunstances.)
>>
>>27516864

Don't let facts get in the way of you opening your legs for everyone, slut.

And no, you're a slave to your biology. You're a slave to your pleasure-seeking. You're a slave to new dick. It's not your fault though, your wet hole is the only thing of value you have.

Evolution has made women into hypergamous sluts, and evolution has made men into people disgusted by hypergamous sluts.

Most people are disgusted by the bodily fluids of strangers, and that's who your past sexual partners are, strangers. So don't be surprised if a guy is revolted thinking about all the strange cum you've eaten.

All of this, all of life, is about passing on your DNA. All of those past sexual partners of yours? Those are his competition. And your body, since you take in someone else's DNA, can actually incorporate the DNA of past sexual partners. It's been observed in fireflies, and people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
>Microchimerism (abbreviated Mc) is the presence of a small number of cells that originate from another individual and are therefore genetically distinct from the cells of the host individual.

>A 2012 study at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, has detected cells with the Y chromosome in multiple areas of the brains of deceased women.
>>
>>27516864
>doing x is bad
>but doing y is not!
>my opinions as a woman are 100% fact

You are literally saying that being an introvert is a moral deficiency, while being an extrovert shows a proper human. Even ignoring the fact that you called that anon a mysoginist despite the fact that he only said that his past as a robot shouldn't matter, you are operating on such a skewed just world fallacy that it's almost unbelievable.

Actually, I think it is unbelievable, good bait anon you got me.
>>
>>27516926
>human being
>used goods
Ok friend.

>>27516981
What the fuck are you talking about. Assuming she's had at least 5 showers before the last guy she fucked, there's no big fucking deal. Public toilets on the other hand don't get cleaned that often/well, and there's no reason to lick them whatsoever.

>>27517119
>Most people are disgusted by the bodily fluids of strangers, and that's who your past sexual partners are, strangers.
Why do women not seem to care much about men's past?

>Microchimerism
Holy fucking shit are you kidding me. That's your argument? Because of one or two random fucking cells. How is that an issue?

>>27517200
>you called that anon a mysoginist despite the fact that he only said that his past as a robot shouldn't matter
Yes, his past as a robot, aka a man who uses /r9k/. A lot of them are misogynists... but I'll admit that I kinda jumped the gun and he might not necessarily be a sexist. Still, most "robot" introverts don't choose to be introverted and so yes, I would call that some kind of deficiency. Not moral though, maybe just societal.
>>
>>27516669
Holy Fucking shit. An intelligent post on 4chan
>>
>>27518087

Yes, used goods. Physically, and often emotionally and mentally. Does that idea bother you?

And who cares about how many showers a slut has taken? HPV doesn't wash off.

Would you want your boyfriend having unprotected sex with a prostitute who's fucked 5,000 guys? Why not? She said she showered!

No guy wants to think about another guy's cum in your vagina, on your face, on your lips. It's disgusting.

>Why do women not seem to care much about men's past?

Women like guys that lots of other women want to fuck. They let other women do the thinking for them.

Men don't take a woman's DNA into their body.

>Holy fucking shit are you kidding me. That's your argument? Because of one or two random fucking cells. How is that an issue?

The issue is that women can have children with characteristics of past sexual partners.

All of life on Earth is a battle over DNA, over the propagation of DNA.

Don't be surprised by slut shaming, slut.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.