[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that it has become obvious that most people on here have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: retrojeal.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
retrojeal.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
Now that it has become obvious that most people on here have had sex and been in relationships, can we get a retroactive jealousy thread going?

Tell me, what are you obsessing about today?
>>
>>27507701
Being underappreciated and having to do everything everytime. Without someone actually caring about me for once.
>>
>>27507732

I know that feel. That's how I felt with my ex a lot. Strangely enough, I never felt retroactive jealous about her past. Is that a problem in your current relationship?
>>
>>27507732

This.

After I got married, my husband basically quit at life and dumped all responsibilities on me (working, cleaning, paying bills, making appts). He is literally a man-baby.

This morning was priceless.

>he's laying in bed
>asks me for a glass of water
>deliver said glass of water
>he starts berating me for not knowing that he also wanted his anti depressants and vitamins

I seriously can't wait to go to work today.
>>
>>27507762
Never had any relationship to be quite honest.
I sometime wish I did but I'm way too insufferable to be around apparently.
>>
File: 1436106392710.jpg (84 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
1436106392710.jpg
84 KB, 640x430
I think it's time for me to leave this board
>>
>>27507788
>anti depressants

But isn't his behavior a result of his depression? Have you tried talking to him about his behavior?

Also, do you feel jealous about (any part of) his sexual history?
>>
>>27507827
Dude, this board doesn't have a topic and should generally be used as a platform to share feels. Not just your usual "tfw no gf".
>>
>>27507826
>I sometime wish

Is there a person you'd like to imagine being with?
>>
>>27507867
I know r9k can be used for everything. But nowaydays it's being used mainly by people I can't associate with who talk about things I don't care/can't talk about. So why should I really spend time here?
I knew this day would come since this board has been changing a lot in the past 1-2 years. Not even screaming 'NORMIES GET OUT' because I know robots have become a minority here.
>>
>>27507876
Not really.
To be quite honest.
>>
>>27507854

He got put on anti-depressants because he's a recovering alcoholic. He only exhibits actual depression if he's been drinking for days on end, or when he's coming down from drinking.

I've tried being understanding, but we can't have a rational conversation about how he conducts himself without him throwing a tantrum and calling me names. He comes up with all kinds of excuses to turn things around on me, like belittling my jobs or saying I don't do enough.

>do you feel jealous about (any part of) his sexual history?

I didn't used to. Now that he's working on my every last nerve, I get a little jealous that he'd been with people before me. He was my first and only bf/sex partner, and lately, I can't help but wonder about what I potentially missed out on.

That being said, if we do eventually split, I honestly don't care if I spend the rest of my life alone.
>>
>>27507948
Sounds horrible, tbqh. I don't know how long I'd be able to live like that.
>>
>>27507987

It's pretty miserable. I still love him, but he irritates the piss out of me and him being dead weight both financially and around the house is infuriating. He wants to have kids, but fails to recognize that he alone is more work than any child could be, with no reward.

I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with it. The house we live in is in my family. I want to take out a loan to buy it outright, just so I can evict his ass.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.