[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coming from a robot that has transcended from the natural instinct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: foxgirlcosplay1.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
foxgirlcosplay1.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
coming from a robot that has transcended from the natural instinct to have gf, I have a dream to share
>venturing out of my NEET cave
>moving through thick NYC-esque crowds of people in a densely populated city area
>find refuge from the claustrophobia in the city library
>pick up a book about medieval history (one that I already own but buying a deluxe edition or something)
>waiting in long line
>feel weight on my left shoulder
>the delicate singular locks embrace my left arm
>smell was indescribable, triggered chemicals in my brain
>drop a sweat from my other cheek because I never experienced touch from a woman before
>say something along the lines of "get away from me, you wouldn't like me anyway"
>replies with "I'm sure there's more to you than that, and I intend to find out"
>figured it was just another roastie normalfag like all the rest, but my personal 10/10 in terms of appearance and modesty
>get to know her
>individualized school of thought
>not a part of mass media culture
>appreciates medieval history as much as I do
>values my intellect and wisdom
>finds me desirable
Putting all of those factors together I knew I was dreaming. I stumbled onto the perfect woman that most likely never existed. It felt so real, made me feel affection towards something even if it was for a few seconds. I just thought I'd share because I thought I have conquered >tfw no gf

Share your dreams robros I guess.
>>
File: firestarter.png (193 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
firestarter.png
193 KB, 634x423
>>27507587
>>venturing out of my NEET cave
I prefer to refer to my lair as a "troll hole"
>>
File: eur.jpg (162 KB, 1024x642) Image search: [Google]
eur.jpg
162 KB, 1024x642
>>27507587
>Meet girl on omegle
>Like all the same stuff
>Both awkward khv
>Meet up years later
>Make out
>Year later, she moves to my country to be an au pair
>Explore my country together, a different city every week
>Also fuck occasionaly
>Go on holiday with her for 2 weeks, best time of my life

And then I woke up
Turns out it wasn't a dream, but a 1 year relationship that just ended
I'll never be happy again
I want to die
>>
>>27507587
I manage t o transcend my physical body and live in the 2D world because 3D women are shit
>>
>>27507587
>pick up a book about medieval history

Yeah, no, I see why you're single.
>>
>>27507587
>>27507756
Alternatively, "well, there's yer problem".
>>
>>27507756
I'm single because I recognize the facade that is human interaction
>>
>>27507791
Yep. Too bad you'll probably be unhappy your entire life, if you don't renounce your 2edgy4me attitude.
>>
File: 1434945044952.png (423 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1434945044952.png
423 KB, 600x600
>>27507756
>>27507864
no you l0l
>>
>>27507864
Normie, get off my board please
>>
It's very late at night and it's late summer. Me and my highly sociable friend are drunk as fuck in my home town. We entered a conventional store to buy some beer. In front us is some chick also buying beer and she asks us if we want to go sit with her, since she's with other people also drinking in the street. I don't feel like hanging out with random people, but my my friend immediately accepts, before i could say anything.
So i just sit in there, roll a joint, drinking beer, not talking, not caring.
Afterwards that chick that invited us starts talking to me, and i'm ignoring her, avoiding looking at her and giving short answers. She then says "why are you being so rude? i just want to talk with you" i finally look at her face and damn she's really beautiful. Since i'm high and drunk i'm not as shy as i normally am. I say i'm sorry, start to talk with her and we really hit it off. She also studies in art course at college, we both hate our city and avoid stay in there for very lenghty periods of time. One by one people start to leave, so in the end it's just me, her, my friend and some other chick that was talking to my friend the whole time as well. At some pont we stopped talking and stared into each other eyes and smiled to each other. There is no more beer and she says to me: "you want to go with me buy more beer?" i accept. At this point it's already 5 am close to 6, the drugs effect have faded away already. Her friend says: "let's go home, i'm tired". As we are saying goodbye, starts to rain. We say a very rushed goodbye to each other and go on our way.
Never saw her again...
This wasn't a dream this actually happened. Her name was Patricia, that's all i know.
>>
>>27507949
Nuh-uh, you get off my board.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.