[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prepare yourselves... I'm going to be upfront and say I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: GU70hl0.jpg (40 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
GU70hl0.jpg
40 KB, 920x459
Prepare yourselves...

I'm going to be upfront and say I am more or less a normie by standard definition. I have been here since the beginning, cannot get away from it but seem to manage my every day life relatively well. I've spent almost my entire life on the internet. Enough about me, though.

I have read some really dark things on r9k, about the lifestyles of the people who lurk and post on here. Attitude towards the opposite sex (which I feel is justified at times), a general lack of structure in life, clearly a lot of self-hate and depression. None of this a problem of course, otherwise I wouldn't keep returning.

My question to you is...do you think you could be with someone such as yourself? Is a relationship with a robot (or someone with similar traits) automatically doomed from the beginning? Or do you think it could work, with the influence of another human being who truly cared about you?
>>
I could be with a woman that has mental ilness, but is nice like me.

I don't think I am worthy of a woman though. If a woman came to me and wanted to be with me I would say I am not good enough for her. It's not worth destroying her life for little pleasure I would get from her. I really have trouble dealing with social situations.
>>
>>27505853

If she still decided she wanted to be with you, do you think this would help you in the areas you've spoken about? Or do you think it is more likely that you would doom the relationship by being so doubtful about it from the beginning?
>>
The cure for the way that I am is being with someone.

I just need one. ONE fucking success and the dam would break. I've seen it happen to a guy I knew. Same story as me, KV, nogf, suicidal. Then he managed to get that one success and his whole life opened up.

I never got the emotional reassurance and confidence builder of a romantic relationship. The idea that someone could be interested in me is alien. I feel rejected by society 24/7.

If I could break that feeling, just for a little while, my life would immediately turn the fuck around. And I know this because I came close to feeling this way once.
Just being friends with a hot girl I liked boosted my self esteem enough to a point where I started to feel normal.
But that all came crashing down and I got worse.

All I ask is for one success. It's the medicine I need but I can't fucking get it.
>>
>>27505907
I don't think so. I can't argue with people due to shit childhood and you have to argue in relationships. I think it would be over once we would start arguing.
>>
Well I'd only have time to see a girl a few hours a week so I'm sure it would be fine.

That said my closest almost relationship really made showed me what a calculating ingenuine cunt I am.
>>
I'm interested in this thread as I'm about to embark on a relationship with a robot and there are so many warning signs going on that I'm almost certain it's a terrible idea.

I just like him so much.
>>
>>27506083
I'd say stick with it and roll with the punches. Most of all tell him what he's doing wrong.

That's the main thing. The worst thing about dating or trying to for me is not getting an after action report.
>>
fellow normie here (my r9k standards anyway)

been on 4chan since 2006 before any of you REEE yourself into a coma

anyway i've always wondered what it would be like to turn a robot into a man. I've always wanted to try. I'd use my own cash and everything. i know it would be hard and i'd be fighting a stubborn manchild every step of the way but it sounds like a rewarding challenge.
Alas most betas are so far stuck in their old ways and are too far gone. Wizards gonna wiz
>>
>>27505504
>My question to you is...
>do you think you could be with someone such as yourself?
I don't want to be with someone like me though. Could I? Yeah I could though easily.
Is a relationship with a robot (or someone with similar traits) automatically doomed from the beginning?
All relationships are doomed, even if you get a happily ever after one of you dies, then the other one does. I suppose there could be some strange coincidence you both die at once.
Or do you think it could work, with the influence of another human being who truly cared about you?
Yeah someone that actually gives a shit about me would probably make things way easier.
>>
>>27506094

He's not doing anything wrong at the moment that isn't just a part of his personality. I don't want special treatment, I want to accept him how he is. If it ever became a real issue, I would probably tell him why his behaviour was making me unhappy but I'd make sure I didn't make him feel bad. He's not 100% robot but fuck, sometimes I see the things he does and wonder what I've got myself into.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.