[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I realise if I was a girl I could make money for living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1428593176573.jpg (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1428593176573.jpg
21 KB, 300x250
>tfw I realise if I was a girl I could make money for living by camming
Why my life can't be this easy?
>>
You can only do that up until a certain age though. Very short shelf-life to be honest, 18 to 24 maybe?
>>
File: image.jpg (437 KB, 844x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437 KB, 844x1199
You would only be able to do that for a few years, and even then, you wouldn't be able to do much after. Employers would find you. No one wants to hire a former cam girl. Even if you get a job, communities rally against that shit.

Camming is more labor intensive than camgirls tell their fans, too. It's not great money unless you market yourself very aggressively, which ensures your visibility will make it to where you'd never be able to get a real job once you're washed up at age 25 since men only like young girls.

Not to mention your family and friends reactions. It's not worth it.
>>
>>27501304

You can do it and make even more money than a girl, you just have to become a tranny.
>>
>>27501421
Ew, disgusting.
>>27501407
Good point, you are probably right.
>>
File: 56030746_p6.jpg (49 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
56030746_p6.jpg
49 KB, 500x690
>>27501304
If you were a girl you could make money by way more things not just camming
>>
File: 1456377350781.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456377350781.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
>girls can SELL their virginity for hundreds of thousands of dollars
>I can't give mine away for free
>>
>>27501324
>>27501407

How about saving your dignity and just being a Twitch streamer? If you're actually good at games you could get away with this indefinitely.
>>
i know a girl from high school that does this.

she used to be pretty ugly and bullied but as she got older her tits got huge and her looks improved. now she just milks betas for all they have on streams

kind of jealous honestly
>>
>>27501324
That's enough to save a decent amount of money
>>
There's really no downside. Keep it classy and try to build up a small collection of high paying betas. No weird fetish like poop. Just qt nurd so randum and tits with some panties for sale and exclusive masturbation shows for groups and private shows on Skype.

I'm currently in nursing school. I had to work a shitty job before and during to afford it. The trope of stripper nurses is real and these cunts are making one night what I made a week when I was full time. If I just had 250k or so life would be easy. $30k for accelerated bachelor's with $30k living expenses, I work icu for a couple years, then $140k master's in anesthesia and $50k living expenses. Not working makes life so much easier. I've tried to split the difference and study while drunk, but the session feels neither leisurely nor studious. It's just shit all around. Women have in too fucking easy. They even get affirmative action for having a pussy in nursing despite being 90% of the makeup of the bachelor's level. Even at doctorate level females never drop below 50%. If we need women in tech we need men in nursing. Where is my gibsmedats?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.