[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"So? How is it?" Your aunt was surprisingly young.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4
File: Aunt.png (462 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Aunt.png
462 KB, 1000x563
"So? How is it?" Your aunt was surprisingly young. You never expected her to look that young. You knew your father had a younger sister, but he never really talks about her too much. "How do you like the countryside? It might not be as great as the city but it's still pretty fun!" From what little you heard about your father, your aunt moved out to the countryside with a man she married. It was a marriage that put a divide between your aunt and your grandparents.

"It's peaceful." You smile at your aunt. Ever since then, your father's relationship with his younger sister was not as close as before. They still talk on the phone from time to time... But they haven't seen each other in years. "I kinda like it. It's not as loud as the city!" You tell your aunt the truth.

The new town you are moving into was much more peaceful than the city you left. For now, you wanted to go to a school in the countryside due to your own circumstances in the city... If it wasn't for Yumi you might not have had to change schools on your second year. "Right!" Your aunt looks over to you with excited eyes. "I have kept telling people that the countryside is so much better than the city!" She was quite an energetic woman.

"W-Wait! Auntie look at the road!" Thanks to her looking over to you, she almost hits an oncoming truck. Luckily she was able to swerve out of the way in time and you lived to survive another day.

"S-Sorry about that." That was her only response. An awkward laugh and a cute smile. Once you arrive at her house, she drops you off. Unfortunately, she couldn't stay long. "Sorry Akira, I can't really stay and give you a tour right now... I'll give you a tour later when I get home okay?" Apparently your aunt tried to take the whole day off for you but her boss wouldn't allow her to. "Bye bye!"
>>
>>27496722
So now you were left alone to settle into your new home. "Bye Auntie!"

You walk up to the front door. Then you use the key that your aunt gave you to unlock her house. "Excuse me." You whisper to yourself. Once inside, you notice that the house was dark. Just as you expected. You heard that your aunt had a husband but didn't have any children. "Hmm let's see... I would love to settle into my room now but I don't know what room I should take..." Unfortunately your aunt didn't tell you or leave you any notes which room would be yours.

[ ] Explore your aunt's house.

[ ] Explore your new town.
>>
SEARCH THE HOUSE FOR GHOSTS!!!!!!
>>
>>27496768
Explore your aunt's house
>>
>>27496768
Search the house for hikkomori cousins.
>>
>>27496768
check house senpai
>>
>mfw the visual novel anon is back
We've missed you dearly. Let's make this one as successful and active as the others.
>check the house
>>
Option two please
>>
File: stripes.png (916 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
stripes.png
916 KB, 1000x1250
"I guess for now I'll explore the house." Your aunt's house wasn't that big after all. You should be able to pick out the room that she wanted you to have. "She lives alone... I should be able to pick out which room is hers and just take one of the unoccupied ones.

You make up your mind. Your logic was sound so you decide to go ahead with your plan. Unfortunately, things don't work out as smoothly in your head. The very first room you enter, you find an unexpected sight.

It was a beautiful sight. A sight too stimulating for a boy your age. "W-Who is she?!" She had long, silky hair. Her skin was white and flawless, at least from what you can see. She was wearing what looked like a school uniform draped over her petite frame. However, what was most shocking was that she had no skirt, or pants, or shorts, or anything. You could see her underwear.

"S-Stripes... She is wearing stripes!" Those words echoed in your mind over and over again. Then, like a delayed reaction, she notices you. Then, she looks over her shoulder.

You close your eyes. You were expecting her to yell and shout that you were a pervert. You were expecting her to throw things at you. However, to your surprise, she calmly asks you a question. "Who are you? Why are you here?" The bluntness of her questioning makes your mind goes blank.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>27497121
I-I'm your cousin, didn't auntie tell you about me?
>>
>>27497121
>long silky hair
>flawless white skin

She's probably a ghost/demon, I'd grab something and hit her with it.
>>
>>27497121
I live here, who are you and why shouldnt I call the cops?
>>
>>27497121
And who are you? Aunt said she lives alone.
>>
>>27497121
"ayy lmao."

Originality
>>
>>27497121
I'M THE BOSS OF THIS GYM
>>
You calm yourself down by taking a couple of deep breaths. "I have to explain it to her... I can't cause a misunderstanding." Once you've calmed down you finally explain it to her. "I'm the nephew of Mira. She is my aunt." Seeing that girl, she did kinda look like your aunt. "So... I'm guessing that makes you my cousin right?"

"Mira?" The girl tilts her head like a confused and curious puppy. "You mean my human caretaker posing as my mom?"

There was so many things weird with her statement that you didn't know where to begin. "Wait.. You are my aunt's daughter right?

"That is what she calls me... Yes." She nods her head. Standing up, you were taken back by how cute she was. Her small face, big eyes, and petite frame makes your heart skip a beat. Then, she walks over to you. She was a short girl and she only came up to your chest.

The next things she does is she puts both her hands on either side of your face. Then, she pulls you closer to her face. "Too close! She is too close!" Your eyes widen with shock.

"Hmm... Since you are with the woman posing as my mother... Does that mean you are my foe? Or are you here to help me get back to my planet?"

"Planet? What are you talking about?" You gently take off her hands from your face. "Are you saying you are an alien or something?"
>>
Happy to see you back again OP.

>>27497199
>>27497397
This.
>>
>>27497706
She nods her head. "Yes... That is accurate. I've been stuck here for two years now. Ever since my ship crash landed and I lost most of my memories. The only memory I have left is that I am not from this planet." Her eyes doesn't waver at all. You could tell she fully believed the crazy story she was telling you.

"Eh... Don't tell me you have that 8th grade syndrome..."

"So? Are you here as my ally or foe?" She asks you one more time. "Will you help me get off this planet?" Her eyes felt overbearing as they cutely stare into you.

[ ] "Sure, why not." Play along.

[ ] This girl... She is only trouble. "Hmm let me think about it okay?"
>>
>>27497706
What's your name? And where are you from? A-and could you put on some pants?
>>
>>27496722
ARE YOU BACK CYOA MAN? Use your trip so we know you're the real one. Are you gonna play the sex card/use sex to get (you)s like before or nah? Gl on thread!
>>
>>27497734
Why not, crazy sex is the best sort
>>
>>27497734
Erio?
[x] "Sure, why not." Play along.
>>
are you really ripping the entire story from denpa onna
that's pretty lame
>>
>>27497734

Play along with the chuunibyou girl
>>
Play along with this originality
>>
"Sure, why not. It's a simple task or a space captain like me!" You felt like playing along with her. Who knows, maybe she is just looking for someone to play with. "What will you do about the fare though I wonder? I charge a pretty steep price to ferry people to and from space."

"No worries. I'm creating a space ship right now. I don't need you to ferry me anywhere. I just need someone to help me build it."

"I see." She had quite the delusions. You've seen your fair share of delusions but your cousins was a strong one in particular. "Well then... Since you've accepted to my assistant..."

"Assistant?! I said I was going to help you but I won't be your assistant!"

"Technicalities." You saw her lips curl into a subtle, mischievous smile. "For now... I want you to get me something to eat... My human caretaker didn't leave me any breakfast or lunch... So I would appreciate it if you could get me some sustenance." Just as she finishes her request, her stomach grumbles showing you just how hungry she was.

[ ] "I'll go but you are coming with me." You had no idea where to buy food after all.

[ ] "Fine." Go out and get her some food. Use this as a chance to explore the town as well.
>>
>>27498078
So cute.

[X] "I'll go but you are coming with me." You had no idea where to buy food after all.

Make sure she puts on pants.
>>
>>27498078

Go alone. We need to trigger the flags for the other girls, see our options.
>>
>>27498078
you're coming with me, captain
>>
>>27498112
>not being loyal to your qt space cousin
>>
b u m p
u
rn
p
>>
>>27498078
Buy her a fucking pizza.
>>
"Fine... I'll go." You tell your cousin. "But you are coming with me."

"E-Eh!?" It was the first time you've seen her with a shocked emotion on her face. "I-I have to go out too?"

"Of course." She looked extremely hesitant to the idea of going out. In fact, you could say she looked like she hated it. "But... But there are people out there who doesn't understand aliens... They hate aliens like me."

"Eh? Hate you?"

She nods her head. "Yeah... They don't understand aliens..." Her small body trembles. Her small frame shakes with fear.

"Hmm... Don't worry about it. I'll be sure to protect you okay?"

"Do you promise?"

"Of course!" You smile at her.

You couldn't believe how trusting she was. She immediately agrees once you promised her that you would protect her. "Alright then... I want to have chicken nuggets then. You'll buy me chicken nuggets right?"

"Sure." To your surprise, your cousin changes right in front of you. "W-Wait! Hold on! Let me leave the room first!"
>>
File: Twintails.png (354 KB, 850x625) Image search: [Google]
Twintails.png
354 KB, 850x625
>>27498542
Once she comes out, her hair was done in a twin tails and she has glasses on. "Okay... I'm ready."

"Okay, let's go then." Now that you look at her a bit more, she really did look like Mira. She was even just as quirky as her. You start to wonder if you can survive living with the two of them...

"Hey, what is your name again?" Thinking about it now, the two of you haven't been formally introduced yet.

"Me? My human name is Ana."

"I see, nice to meet you Ana." You shake her hand. "My name is Akira, I guess this makes us cousins right?"

"Akira huh? That's a good name for a space captain." She nods her head. "Yep..." She nods her head. "A very good name."

"So... where is the nearest chicken nugget place?"

"I'll show you the best place to get them." She had an excited smile on her face. She looked quite happy walking to town with you.

However, as the two of you head out onto the street, you notice that Ana was quite close to you. Especially when the two of you would pass by other people.

Another thing that you noticed was that it felt like everybody was staring at her. It was as if she was infamous around town. It was clear that she was uncomfortable with their stares and you knew you had to get her mind off the stares. You knew you had to come up with a topic of conversation that can help ease her mind.

"Hey Ana..."

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>27498566
what do you do for fun around here?
>>
>>27498566
Ask her if she picks up any transmissions from other planets.
>>
>>27498542
>>27498566
These backstory hooks are ominous! Good writing :3

[X] Ask her when she first got her space captain license, and why she wanted to be a space captain

>>27498656
this too
>>
"Hey Ana, what do you do for fun around here usually?" You ask her.

"Fun? I guess I watch TV at home... Then ready books... That's it."

"Really? That's it?" She was still too distracted by her fear of people to hold a conversation with you. "How about looking up at the sky? You know stargazing?" If she really is interested in space then you figured she would know a couple of things about stars and constellations. Right now, the only information you have about Ana was that she thinks she is an alien. So, you ask her the question you thought she would be most interested in.

"Ana, what do you know about stars and constellations? You know if you want we could go look at them together."

Immediately her eyes widen with surprise. "Y-You like constellations too?"

You were in the astronomy club during your days in middle school so you know a bit about them. "I won't say I like them, but I guess they are kind of cool."

You could see the glowing excitement in her eyes making her forget about the stares the people were giving the two of you. "I know quite a lot about them! I read all about them from the books that I found at the house."

"Have you watched them before?" You ask her out of curiosity.

>cont.
>>
>>27499210
"Nope... N-Not yet..." She shyly whispers to you. "I don't really like going out alone and I don't have anyone to go with so..."

"Eh? Why not invite your friends?" When she doesn't say anything in response, you knew you touched on a sensitive subject. "Wait... Do you have any friends?" She shakes her head. "Then... Why not join an astronomy club and make friends? Your school should have one right?" Once again she doesn't say anything. "Your school doesn't have one?"

Once again, she shakes her head. "No... It's not that we don't have an astronomy club. It's just... I wouldn't know since I don't go to school."

At that moment, you felt pity for her. She was a girl who has no company outside of her mother. "I see."

Then, she pulls on your sleeve. "H-Have you watched the stars before?" She asks you.

"Yeah, I have. I used to be part of the astronomy club in my middle school so..." The moment she found out about your past experience with stars and constellations, her eyes immediately begs you to tell her.

For the rest of the walk to the family restaurant, you would tell her the various things you did in middle school. Ana would intently listen. She was all ears.
Before entering the family restaurant, she then asks you for another favour. "H-Hey... Akira. Can we go do it tonight? Will you accompany me and teach me about the stars?"

[ ] "Tonight? I'm not sure about tonight..." You didn't even know the perfect place to watch the stars yet.

[ ] "Sure." For now, just take her out in their backyard. That should suffice for her.
>>
>>27499224
>[x] "Sure." For now, just take her out in their backyard. That should suffice for her.
>>
>>27499224
The backyard will do fine.
>>
>>27499224
>[X] "Sure." For now, just take her out in their backyard. That should suffice for her.
We'll do what we can!
>>
are there only 3 people left?
>>
>>27499583
Probably more lurking. These things can be kind of empty at times, as there's not much to discuss during the interim. A well-thought out juicy choice usually brings in more attention.
>>
>>27499583
I'm here, I just don't like making choices so I lurk
>>
File: Angry girl 1.png (57 KB, 285x577) Image search: [Google]
Angry girl 1.png
57 KB, 285x577
"Sure." You felt a bit sorry for her. Being alone all this time... It must be hard on her. Although you didn't really know where a good place is to watch the stars, for now you'll go out in the backyard. "That place should be good enough for now." You whisper to yourself.

"G-Great!" Her eyes looked excited. Excited enough that she didn't mind going into the busy family restaurant. The busy family restaurant that was filled with a lot of people.

You count your money to make sure you have enough for your food and hers. "I should just have enough..." You whisper to yourself. Unfortunately none of your plans were working out that day.

Thanks to you being distracted, you accidentally run into someone. "Ouch!" You were left standing up, but the girl you ran into falls back to the ground. "Jeez! Watch where you are going will you!"

"Sorry." You apologize to her as you offer your hand to help her up. Unfortunately, the damage has been done. The food the girl was carrying was all over the floor. To makes matters worse she looked kinda scary. Her ears were pierced and her eyes were fierce.

"Jeez... How are you going to pay me back?"

[ ] "I'll buy you your food again."

[ ] "Well it was your fault as well... You weren't looking where you were going as well!"
>>
>>27499926
>[X] "Well it was your fault as well... You weren't looking where you were going as well!"
>>
OH BOY ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS
>>
>>27499926
Buy the food, we have to submit to the new girl
>>
You're doing good op. Mush more demisexual than the others. I like it, keep it up!

starting with alien in echii pose was ehhh, but as an alien who doesn't know the culture it's coo
>>
Anybody want to break the tie? Or should I just try again some other time?
>>
>>27499926
>"Well it was your fault as well... You weren't looking where you were going as well!"
row row fight the stacy
>>
>>27499926
>[x] "I'll buy you your food again."

There's probably some food back home
>>
>>27500726
>>27500825
>back to a tie
kek
>>
>>27499926
>"I'll buy you your food again."
>>
You knew that she would just make more commotion if you don't deal with her then and there. "Fine... I'll buy you the food okay?"

"Good!" She smiles at you. Then, she starts to eye you from head to toe. "Hmm... Are you new here? I've never seen you before." She has a sharp eye.

"Yeah, I just moved in today."

"I see..." She nods her head as she puts her fingers under her chin. "This town is pretty small so pretty much everybody knows everybody!" When you told her that you were going to rebuy her food, her face starts to become much gentler. "Are you going to XXXX high school as well?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" You were surprised.

With a playful smile she tells you that it was the only high school in town. "Well, if we are lucky we might be classmates." She sticks out her hand. "I'm Chika by the way."

"Nice to meet you Chika." You shake her hand. "I'm Akira." The two of you head over to the counter while the two of you keep talking.

"So, did you move in here by yourself?" She asks you.

>cont.
>>
>>27501182
"No, I actually moved with Mira." You tell her. "My house is just up there"

To your surprise, you didn't even have to tell her your address. Chika immediately knew who you were talking about. "Eh!? You are with Mira? That must be interesting huh?" It seems that your aunt has a reputation of being eccentric around town.

"Interesting?"

"Yeah." Chika nods her head. "I mean she is pretty weird..." When she realizes you might take it the wrong way, Chika immediately tries to correct herself. "O-Of course not in a bad way! She is weird in a fun way!" Although you could already tell what she meant.

Mira didn't even tell you that she had a daughter... "It's okay, I can kinda see what you mean." Plus she almost got you killed earlier. "Besides, her daughter is pretty weird too." You thought this might be a good chance to introduce your cousin to some new friends as well. "Hey Ana, you should say he-"

However, when you turn around she was gone. You were so sure that she was following you that you started to get worried when she was gone.

"Hmm? Is there anything wrong Akira?" You couldn't believe you lost sight of Ana. Where could she be?

"Oh, it's my cousin... I lost sight of her." You look around everywhere but Ana was nowhere to be found. There were too many people around.

"Your cousin?"

"Yeah. I came in with her... She is a small girl about this tall..." You start to describe Ana to her but to your surprise Chika doesn't know what you were talking about.

"What are you talking about? I didn't see you with anyone at all..."
>>
>>27501279
"Eh? What are you talking about?" You ask Chika. "I was with someone just a little bit ago... Hold on okay Chika? I need to search for Ana."

You excuse yourself from Chika and you start to look for Ana. You hurriedly look all over for her. You look outside at the entrance. You look in the corner tables. Then, you finally found her near the bathrooms.

"Ana! I finally found you!" She gives you a casual, non-chalant smile.

"Hey there Akira." She probably didn't even know how worried you were about her. "Sorry I had to get rid of my excess human liquids." She looks to the bathroom. "As an alien, I have to drink cola to fuel me. It's the only drink that I can use as a fuel source in this world."

You felt relief when you finally see Ana. The initial adrenaline rush you felt when you thought you lost her leaves your body. "Jeez... Tell me where you are going next time! Now let's come back. I'll buy you the nuggets."

Unfortunately, Ana starts to become uncooperative. She stops moving. "Ah... Is it okay if I ask you for another favour? I... Is it okay if I just meet up with you at the table? That girl you are with... I-I'm not really too fond of her..." She starts to show hesitation. Her body starts to tremble.

[ ] "Oh... Okay then."

[ ] "It's okay Ana. You should meet some new friends too!"
>>
>>27501350
Second choice. Let's spice things up. We can anyways get closer to her solo later anyways
>>
>>27501350
>>27501519
Sounds good, second choice.
>>
"It's okay Ana." You knew that if Ana needs new friends as well. "You have to meet some new friends too! I promise, I'll be there for you okay?"

She was hesitant. You could see in Ana's eyes that she did not want to to do it all. However she takes a deep breath. You could see her gather her courage. "O-Okay... Fine... But only if you are there."

"Great! I'm proud of you Ana!" Everything was going great, but unfortunately, you would find out that changing someone for the better wasn't as easy as you thought.

As you approach closer and closer to Chika, Ana's body start to tremble more and more. Then, just as you were about to call over to Chika, Ana chickens out. "I-I'm sorry!" She whispers to you right before Ana runs away. "I'll meet you in one of those corner tables Akira!"

You wanted to chase after her but forcing her to change in one day might not be good for her. "How is it Akira? Did you find your cousin?" For now you will let her be.

"Oh yeah, I did." You smile at Chika. "Anyways, go ahead and order whatever you like."

Once you get to the counter you and Chika order. Chika orders for herself while you order for you cousin. Once you pay Chika gives you her thanks and a smile. Then, she gives you an invitation. "Hey Akira what are you doing later tonight? Do you want to go to a party with me? I'll show you around town as well!"

[ ] The offer was too good to pass up.

[ ] "Sorry, I already made prior plans."
>>
>>27501681
Prior plans don't ditch out on alien cousin
>>
>>27501681
2nd choice. Who wants to go to some party with normalfags and some stupid stacy.
>>
>>27501681
>"Sorry, I already made prior plans."
>>
I'll just try again tomorrow. Hopefully it'll have more interest then.
>>
What do you guys think of this one so far?
>>
>>27502047
Wtf do you want just finish it damn
>>
>>27502168
I have to sleep soon. I have classes tomorrow morning.
>>
>>27502185
You're such a faggot at write the paragraph and put tbc
>>
WHERE IS THE TENTACLE RAPE
>>
OP, get a trip so we can distinguish you better.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.