[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is a hassle and people are shit. How many of you have realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1458573565230.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1458573565230.gif
443 KB, 500x285
Life is a hassle and people are shit. How many of you have realized this? How do you deal with it?
>>
File: 1451636714326.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451636714326.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>27495629
I deal with it with being nice to people even if they are shit to me. They will feel better about themselves, relieve their problems on me and I will have easier time killing myself. I couldnt do it on my own so I hope that they will make my life even worse if Im nice to them so I can get past the edge one day. It seems Im going that direction as I am nothing more than a slave to people in work, home or anywhere else.

Its not a perfect way but its the only plan I have for finally killing myself and not having to care about any of this human nonsense.
>>
>>27495717
anon are you trying to break my heart too
>>
>>27495629
drugs and computers (not video games)
>>
File: 1457100610716.jpg (77 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1457100610716.jpg
77 KB, 500x347
>>27495757
Just stating the truth. You cant say it in real life or people will feel sorry for you and they will either ignore you or be extra careful with talking with you. Some will brush it off anyway so there is no point in stating something that people dont generally understand.

Just keep being nice to them is good enough for me. I am ugly and they assume Im a bad person by default and want nothing to do with me. So I do the best possible thing in my situation which is being nice to them so they get to feel better about themselves and I absorb the hate and anger so I can one day hopefully finish it when Im in my episode of deep depression.
>>
File: Nietzsche1882.jpg (329 KB, 1274x1700) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche1882.jpg
329 KB, 1274x1700
>>27495629
It's a test. We are born into a Universe alone and in terror, and we leave it the same way. Life itself is painful and hard. Evil is rewarded in this world, while compassion is punished. All of reality is set up to make you hopeless. If you refuse to allow yourself to be hopeless, if you can stand and endure when everyone is mocking and jeering and holding you in utmost contempt, if you can raise a defiant fist again and again no matter how many times you are driven to your knees, then you embody the noblest aspects of humanity. You begin to manifest the Ubermensch, the spark of the divine within the human soul.

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nieztsche
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.