[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a relatively attractive twink who wants to be a trap. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: my heart.jpg (19 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
my heart.jpg
19 KB, 480x336
I am a relatively attractive twink who wants to be a trap. My problem is that I live in a really shitty country.

Do you think I could marry someone in the West for citizenship and a place to stay? If so, then how would I find someone?
>>
I'll marry you, you faggot. But you better have the funds to emigrate. :^)
>>
>>27493192
Where are you from future husband? And how much do I need?
>>
>>27493172
Despite what mainstream media might imply, you will never be seen as a woman in the western world and will never receive the types of benefits that actual women receive. You won't have as much value as a normal woman. It'll actually probably be a fairly hard life for you. Trannys are technically allowed to exist in the u.s., but they will always be discriminated against here. Trannies are the absolute bottom of the social totem pole no matter where you live. Sorry bro. I'd recommend just being a faggot rather than trying to pretend that you're something you're not (a woman).
>>
>>27493270
I'm in the US - the only actual western country.

I don't know, man. Probably around $20k total for the whole process.
>>
>>27493355
>lying on the internet

Go away.
>>
>>27493370
I definitely don't have 20k, that's way too much :(
>>27493355
Nice speech senpai, except I have gender dysphoria. Nothing I have ever done has gotten rid of it, so I have two options:
1. Kill myself
2. Transition
I'm going with transitioning, and I'm a pretty feminine looking boy who gets mistaken for a girl regularly. After I transition, it will very difficult to tell I'm not a girl.
>>
>>27493172
That's a shit-tier immigration method, and depending on the country, if the marriage is annulled early or is suspect, you can be deported afterwards.

But I suppose you wouldn't consider it if you had other options.

God Speed girlyman, I hope wherever you end up is better than wherever you are now.
>>
>>27493449
I mean, I don't know man. I'd unironically marry someone that wanted to immigrate here. Figure out how much it costs and I'll be your American Immigration Daddy.

you better be cute tho
>>
>>27493422
Whatever man. Have fun ruining your life irreversibly, never belonging anywhere, regretting it, and killing yourself five years after you transition like every other trainer.
>>
>>27493479
Do you really need to pay if we get married? Idk if that's how it works.
>>
>>27493485
>exaggerating statistics
>being this buttblasted

>>>/out/
>>
>>27493519
http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/get-married-abroad-bring-your-foreign-fiance-to-u.s.html
>>
>>27493485
Oh look, it's /pol/ again -__-
>>
>>27493519
It looks like it would cost around $3k total.
>>
>>27493172
stay in your country, america doesnt need anymore faggots.
>>
>>27493592
That is my whole salary for six months senpai :(
>>
>>27493533
Not really butt blasted, just trying the help save a faggot anon from ruining his life. I'm sure there's plenty of gay men who would gladly take OP in, even if he never changed, but would be disgusted by OP if he became a tranny. Both gays and straights aren't attracted to transsexuals.

Only nonbinaries are attracted to transsexuals and honestly, that maybe accounts for one out of a thousand people. Even my bisexual friends think trannys of both sexes are sad, confused, and ugly.
>>
File: 4353452341.jpg (61 KB, 1405x882) Image search: [Google]
4353452341.jpg
61 KB, 1405x882
there's still time to turn back

doing what you intend to do will only make you suffer

this isn't the answer at all

gender dysphoria is a meme in the literal sense, its been propagated by SJWs to sell their shitty brand of identity politics better and people like you have eaten it up

it is a mental illness, and should be treated as such with careful reformation, not indulging your delusions and fuelling your illness further
>>
>>27493172
Where do you live OP?

original comment, you fucking faggot mods
>>
>>27493172
You still there OP? I want to hear about the country you live in.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.