[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had literally the first rage outburst in my entire life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1423855496716.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423855496716.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
I just had literally the first rage outburst in my entire life

I felt like crying because of so much anger and frustration, punching shit in the house
Now I'm more calmed, it's a surprise because I''ve never felt like this ever

Have you ever had a rage outburst that you just couldn't contain yourself
I rarely get seriously angry and this time I went all the way
>>
What happened robro? Greentext time?

Also, I'll go ahead and share my story of a time I had an autistic spaghetti meltdown of pure unbridled rage.

>having dinner with family
>uncle mentioned he made a headstone for the grave of a 17yo girl who commited suicide
>said her family mentioned she was suffering with depression
>lose my shit and start flipping out in front of whole family about how a 17 yo girl literally can not be depressed
>I actually say "just because chad wouldn't give her cummies isn't reason enough to be depressed, i'm glad that vapid whore is dead"
>family goes completely silent
>complete shock on their faces
>I bring the plate of tendies up to my bedroom to eat alone
>>
>>27489298
I just had basically all my frustrations, anger with myself come out, after a shitty day of people basically reminding me how useless I am, and me being useless
what set me off was this
>grandfather asks me to drive from work to home
>I say no because I didn't wanted to (I wasn't in a good mental state to drive)
>he insists in me driving, in a very asshole way
>drive ok
>park the car in the way he wanted me to park it
>couldn't take the key out of the car
>he curses at me in silence
>that made me basically loose it

The rest is just me pounding the fridge door and kicking a door, all this while trembling and almost crying
I know it sounds like a stupid reason to get mad but you have to understand that I've been holding all this anger for quite sometime and I just couldn't hold it in anymore
I wasn't really that much angry at my family but more at myself, but still I was a little bit angry at my family for being such cunts
>>
File: Lucina no.gif (1014 KB, 391x267) Image search: [Google]
Lucina no.gif
1014 KB, 391x267
>>27489298
You're a retard. ANYONE can be depressed, regardless of social situation, class, or appearance. Just because you're "depressed" over no gf doesn't mean that's why others are. It's a chemical imbalance; even if one had anything they could have possibly wanted, if one is depressed they'd still feel like shit for no reason at all.
>>
>>27489503
It's bait, dude. He's just trying to paint robots as infantile manchildren and complete narcissists.
>>
>>27489298
>"just because chad wouldn't give her cummies isn't reason enough to be depressed

This is the moment when my sides were sent into geostationary orbit
>>
>>27489523
It's not bait, it's just an entertaining fictional greentext pulled from an autism stories thread.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.