[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoking 2 cigs a day since 15 >now 33 >KV >weigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 570x683
>smoking 2 cigs a day since 15
>now 33
>KV
>weigh over 200 pounds
>eat only microwave food
>literally no health problems
>no diabetes
>no lung cancer

WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL ALIVE
>>
>fags who encourage an unhealthy lifestyle hoping to die "eventually"
Ugh, cuck
>>
>>27488527
>be 28
>smoke 2 packs a day
>have been doing so for 10 years
>smoke weed every day
>do xanax and hard liquor for sleep every night
>taken 2 whole packs of xanax and one of lorazepam with half a liter of Vodka, and stayed alive
>i eat bacon every day
>150kg (do the math in lbs, i don't do lbs)
>tfw no high blood pressure
>tfw no lung cancer
>tfw healthy liver
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 550x366
>>27488527
>>27488613
No fatties allowed go waddle away
>>
>>27488613

That's whats up, living like you don't give a FUCK. I like to start my mornings with 2 percs and a double shot glass shot of vodka just to get the blood flowing for the day.
>>
>>27488613
too add
most sick people I know are skinny.
>tfw obesity is healthy and faggots who can't put on weight are the ones that are unhealthy
>tfw they rage because of this and shame people into losing weight
>tfw not feeling sick when i overeat
>tfw you feel sick when you overeat
>tfw you're not healthy
>tfw i don't care if you think you're healthy, because you obviously aren't
> but but but, research show otherwise, you're an unhealthy slob of fat, you sicken me
>tfw you can't eat as much as you should because you're unhealthy
>>
Because you want to die
>>
>>27488923
>tfw you'll die if you don't eat as much as you need
>tfw you can't because my tummy hurts mommy i can't finish my meal hurr durr
you're a failure at life
>>
>2 cigs a day
>not 2 packs

get on my level you pussy
>>
File: 1447511840224.jpg (102 KB, 644x806) Image search: [Google]
1447511840224.jpg
102 KB, 644x806
>>27488527
>2 cigs a day
>>
>>27488703
>tfw fat people are unattractive and have little self control
>tfw you die in 10 years from health complications you didn't think we're possible
>>
>2 cigs a day

Are u even trying to killurself indirectly as fast as possible?
>>
>>27488703
actually you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

ottormode is a healthy.

if you're underweight or overwieght they're both unhealthy but being fat is worse. unless you're like skinny because you have cancer or crohns disease or something. but an underweight person that doesn't have a terminal illness will out live an obese person.

there's a healthy weight being obese is far from it.
>>
>>27489152
also to add why do you never see obese old people? they've already died off and if you do they're usually in a power chair at wal mart and have nasty fucking sores all over their legs from poor circulation. if you're obese you have to do something about it.
>>
Unhealthy lifestyle doesn't kill you until you get really old and weak like >50 years age. Unless you're one of those extreme Jabba the Hutt types. Before that it's all suicide, violent accidents, and congenital disorders. Millions of people drink a liter of liquor a day for decades without problems.
>>
>>27488613
How the fuck did you do it? I'm "only" around 95 kg and my blood pressure is in the skies, not to mention cardiac arrhythmia. I have to lose some weight, and soon.

>>27488527
Because you have an easy and calm life. Around 95 % of non viral or bacterial diseases are caused by constant stress and/or depression.

>>27489233
My country is full of old obese people. However they probably never went to fast food restaurants or drank coke or soda or whatever you call those poison.
>>
>>27488613
stop doing all of those things immediately and you die very quickly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.