[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Other boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1443456007991.png (43 KB, 139x203) Image search: [Google]
1443456007991.png
43 KB, 139x203
Do you have a home-away-from-/r9k/? Does it have a very different culture? Are there weird shitposting styles there that other boards don't quite get?

Try posting a weird habit from your other board and see if the others can guess which one it is.

EG: On my board, we regularly have a huge teary about how one specific sub-topic of our board is consuming the entire catalog. It's the same sub-topic and this shitfest has been going on for longer than I have been on 4chan.
>>
To be fair, I did Nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'Merican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. Yes. I get this reference. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You must be a hit at parties. Doctors hate you! Instructions unclear. Dick caught in you magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. As a black man and as a gay man and as a woman, black people suck, gay people are gross and women are bitches. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a bundle of sticks, 2/10, would not bang, not with that attitude. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! I really sympathize with pedophiles, but that has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.
>>
>>27486929
Wow anon. Wow. Which board?
>>
>>27486844
>fwd
> being this much of a cuck

> not wearing full Rick

>JOOOOOZ

I browse o, fa, and pol
>>
>>27486844
OP, Which board and which subtopic are you referring to?

I like /v/ but it's users are some of the lowest iq mother fuckers next to /b/. They literally don't know how arguments work or are just pretending to be retarded. It's hard to tell
>>
>>27486929
s4s?

>>27486844
I dont really know how to imitate /jp/ without sounding like /s4s/.

I don't really post on either, but they're fun to read.
>>
I think moving between boards should be banned. Everyone should have their home board and stay there.
>>
I post on /tg/ but I suspect many of us do
>>
>>27486929
In my short time of browsing reddit, I've seen every one of these. The hive mind cancer is a real thing
>>
>>27486844
/tv/

The subtopic is capeshit.

Is that the correct answer?
>>
>>27486844
I go on /v/ mostly. Sometimes /r9k/, sometimes my local general on /int/.
I wish I enjoyed /his/ and /lit/, but they are both overly political garbage dumps for extremists.
>>
ITT encourage /r9k/ancer to spread....*sigh*
>>
File: 3c3[1].jpg (226 KB, 1024x1114) Image search: [Google]
3c3[1].jpg
226 KB, 1024x1114
>>27486844
>Not liking cute brown pokegirls
What are you some kind of faggot?

Believe it or not, /vp/ occasionally has mostly racially charged discussions over which female human characters are cutest.

Also, a quick way to get everybody mad is to post a pic of gardevoir. Doesn't even need any text or anything, just post gardevoir and suddenly everyone hates you. Shitposting on /vp/ is distressfully easy.
>>
>>27487976
What's wrong with /lit/? It does have its flaws, but I think it's one of the better boards in terms of keeping the /pol/ shit out.
>>
>>27486844
You are from /asp/ and the annoying shit is WWE?
>>
>>27487475
/d/ and futa
>>
>>27488342
It keeps the /pol/ shit out by being reverse-/pol/, and extreme in the other direction.
Also there is a very heavy consumerist culture, with people buying books they wont read, the most popular threads being rating each other's shelves, and people laughing when you have some "pleb fiction" on your shelf even if its a good book they probably like.

I would like to discuss literature and history with the people posting on /v/, for example, but discussing it with the select people posting on /lit/ and /his/ respectively is cancer of the highest order.
>>
>>27487976
I hate my local general on /int/, it's pure cancer, I went there once and I'll never will go back. I also hate when they flood dicussions about that region on /pol/ with their shitty memes.

Can you guess the general?
>>
>>27488604
Scandinavia, Turkey, USA, could be anything.
>>
>>27487542
I used to post on /tg/ but now I don't have anyone to play mtg with.

Now I stick to /co/, /f/, /pol/, /his/ and sometimes /a/ don't worry, I respect board culture and I consider myself a decent poster
>>
I have a second home on /jp/ where I funpost and save alot of touhou images. I browse several other boards but not as much as /r9k/ and /jp. Though I usually have at least one /tv/ tab open along with several imagedump boards
>>
File: 1408274861034.gif (989 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1408274861034.gif
989 KB, 480x270
I go on /v/ occasionally, but from all the boards I've been a part of or even briefly visited, it's absolutely the worst-it's every bit as terrible as /b/.

I used to post on /a/ and /jp/ regularly, but I'm not as into that stuff lately. I've browsed and posted on /lit/ before, and I'd visit /sci/ more if it didn't remind me what an incompetent dumbass I was all the time. I like going to /fa/ since I enjoy looking at clothes and how they look on people.

I also like to visit /pol/ sometimes, which may as well be its own world and the ground zero of right-leaning infection that's spread across the boards generally (what's worse is the teenagers here take it seriously and even without question).

/a/ and /jp/ are insular and elitist groups, especially /jp/, which is the most autistic and ironic of boards. /lit/ is mostly kids asking if it's okay to like a book, and proving to everyone on the board that they like good literature, though there is regularly good discussions between all of this on various topics. /sci/ is the same, with the occasional funposting about diamonds or aliens. /fa/ is utterly pathetic and it really shouldn't even be a board, but there's a lot of nice pictures.

/r9k/ is the most depressing, creepy, interesting board, in my opinion, and it's basically an ongoing story of nothing with its own mythology and brand of shitposting at this point. I can't call it "good", but it's the most fascinating board to me.
>>
/int/ has an especially unique form of shitposting, known as bantz
>>
>>27486929
Here it is, boys: Reddit summed up in one short paragraph.
>>
>go to /lit/ to talk about books and writing
>literally everyone is an ironic postmodern Marxist DFW-worshipping liberal hipster faggot
>check out the critique threads occasionally to see if these faggots can at least write worth a damn
>it's literally all fucking garbage
>post a vaguely conservative opinion in a thread
>post deleted
>post a thread asking about the liberal bias in the literary industry
>thread deleted
Whenever I need to feel better about myself, I go to /lit/. I guess it's the same thing with pathetic normalfags and us, except I'm laughing at pretentious hipsters while they're laughing at mentally-ill outcasts. Not realy the same, desu.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.