[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
I got banned on a dating subreddit for this post:

"I don't mean to imply that Apple, Facebook, Twitter, and Google have caused the downfall of social interaction and pushed us closer towards a culture of mistrust and individualism. Doing so would make me an "out of touch" moron who "doesn't get it". I am, however, going to outright say it. We live in a society where rumors spread like wildfire, your self worth is determined by how many likes you receive on a selfie or how many followers you have, and appearance is pretty much the only thing that matters. After all, people on Instagram don't like the pictures of the chick who posts the perfect selfie or the guy who takes off his shirt to reveal a six-pack because they have great personalities or because they are intelligent; no, we all know the real reason.
For somebody who has less than stellar looks or subpar social skills, this is effectively a death sentence."
>>
(Cont.)

"Sure, they may get lucky and find a lovely lady or guy who feels the same way as them, but the circumstances would be just that - luck. Like it or not, the dating scene has slowly morphed into a hookup scene where people don't want to get tied down to long relationships and would prefer to swipe left until they can find the best looking person they can. Dating has effectively become window shopping.
This is especially difficult for men. I know I'll get shit for this, and sure, maybe it's slightly sexist or misogynistic or whatever, but dating for men is unbelievably hard if you're not at least a 7/10. This is just the truth. Women, even women who may not be that attractive, have the capacity to pick and choose, while men generally resort to taking what they can get (within reason). Couple that with the fact that women use social media considerably more frequently than men, and you have an environment where the top 5% of men succeed while the remaining 95% desperately try to find whoever they can or give up altogether. If you think these are just the ramblings of some internet neckbeard, I encourage you to look up these studies - men consider over half of all women to be attractive, while women consider a fourth of all men to be above average - not ATTRACTIVE, above average."
>>
What subreddit was it? Out of curiosity.
>>
Don't even bother with Reddit.

They seem alright on the surface, but in any deep conversation you discover that 90% of people there are radical SJWs. If you say anything even slightly critical of women, even in a reasonable way, you'll either be banned or down voted into oblivion.
>>
>>27473598
>I don't mean to imply that...
>I am, however, going to outright say it
They probably banned you for being literally retarded
Please don't come to 4chan as if your posts not being good enough for reddit mean that they belong here

This is literally >reddit content
Why not just find a different subreddit
Nobody here wants to read all this, to the point where I'm more made that you're taking up space on the front page than I am with your argument

Honestly, if this didn't belong on reddit, one of the most basic communities ever
It doesn't belong here
>>
>>27473654
/r/relationships

original commento
>>
>>27473979
>/r/relationships

Which is basically "women are always right!": the subreddit.
>>
Reddit is full to the brim with "nice guy" nu-male cucks
>>
>>27474089
Honestly Reddit is just extremely normie. As in, the normies I see IRL are literally all more or less frequent redditors.
>>
> Like it or not, the dating scene has slowly morphed into a hookup scene where people don't want to get tied down to long relationships and would prefer to swipe left until they can find the best looking person they can. Dating has effectively become window shopping.

THIS SOME

GOOOOooD SHIT OH PEE.
THIS SOME GOOD ASS SHIT RyE HERE BOY
>>
Fundamentally society and technology have turned us all into scatter-brained, superficial, novelty seekers.
Nothing ever gets properly sorted because we try to juggle all the balls at once, be constantly connected, assessed and judged by others.
We all run around the maze in life, gathering cheese for the sake of gathering cheese, and finding ways to get even more cheese.
We get less personal time since we pride ourselves in being increasingly more 'busy', meaning many of us go mad when left alone to our own thoughts since we aren't used to self-reflection. We are used to dealing with other voices and not our own.
We make bad decisions constantly, and many lack the ability to truly be present in the moment, and commit themselves to excelling at that one thing they enjoy in life.
Is it really all that surprising that so many of us feel lonely and outcasted and incomplete. We're spread too thin. We seek out others to fill the void, but ultimately all we get is another shell of a person sitting infront of us. Physically present and often presentable, but mentally checked out.

Some people just don't want to see the truth infront of them.
>>
Sorry you're ugly and bad with women op. But the thing is, dating has always been like that. The difference now is we didn't have people who were huge losers like you before. The modern beta is a new low for men, if you can call them that.

Go ahead and blame social media though. Facebook is why you're a virgin. Right.
>>
>>27474766
>Facebook is why you're a virgin. Right.
Why do you normalfags do this? You make a point, fair enough, then you go and ruin it with a complete misrepresentation of what he said.
At that point I'm asking myself, did he not care enough to actually read and consider OP's point? Is he just putting that there? Are you too cool to care? Do you want it to look that way so that it doesn't look like you waste your time debating neckbeards on the internet? I don't understand you normalfags.
>>
if reddit disagrees with it it's usually the abject truth.
>>
>>27473598
>>27473610

HOLY SHIT OP ARE YOU ACTUALLY SAYING THAT PEOPLE ARE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER THAT IS SOME GROUNDBREAKING BLACKPILL SHIT I CAN FEEL MY MIND BEING BLOWN ASUNDER LIKE WHOOOOAAAAAAA
>>
>>27474858
That literally was his point.
>>
>>27473610
You were so close to not getting banned until the last part.
>>
>>27473598
You got banned for your stuffy writing style.
>>
>>27474937

Yeah, I don't know what he was thinking telling the truth about females.
>>
Maybe it was a dating subreddit for straight people and you got banned for being an absolute fucking faggot?
>>
>>27473598
This is OP's thread. RIP in pieces.
>>
>>27474913
To be fair, most normies don't realize this shit and try to spout that "PERZONALIDY" horseshit all the time when people have "high standards" what the fuck that means.

Unfortunately he posted this in a place where everyone already understands this.
>>
>>27476276
forgot
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/4cctep/why_social_media_is_creating_fas/
>>
Yep, OP is a fucking loser. An hero, you faggot.
>>
disagree from the start.

I never notice any real change when I go on and off social media. Its just for fun desu

More and more people have social media like it's their hobby or interest but don't be friends with those idiots. Well most women don't have hobbies or interests and only consume media. Just move on and only surround yourself with people who aren't social media attention whores.
>>
>>27473610

Oy vey, goy. Woymin are not that shallow, they are highly complex creatures that are subject to the same circumstances and rules of men. This is highly misogynistic. To say that alpha-males and baises in mate selection are real is pure heresy. I BANISH YOU TO THE KEKSHED.
>>
>>27473690
Also it's just a thinly veiled echo-chamber barring a few small subs.
>>
>>27476392
I've never seen social media attention whores outside the internet. People (despite seeming like they're always on the internet) usually have shit they have to get done, especially if they're normalfags. They're always busy with something from what i've seen. It just seems like people are always on the internet because people take short 3-5 minute breaks to make a dumb post or like a video with their phone throughout the day.
>>27474766
I think losers at the scales of OP and a lot of people from r9k have always existed, the communities were just not as easy to find. Bigger losers have lived in the past too. Again it just seems like this is a new low because the lowest went undocumented.
>>
>>27476307
There's your problem OP. /r/ForeverAlone has turned into a shithole invaded by normies, sjw cucks, attention-seeking femanon whores (I'm soooo lonely gais hahaha) and downvote brigades.

Try /r/ForeverUnwanted. Only accepts approved submitters, though.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.