[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male on Beastiality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1458309587540.png (79 KB, 560x398) Image search: [Google]
1458309587540.png
79 KB, 560x398
Heres a question for you robots: We see plenty of beastiality threads for women, but what male anons here have fucked their dog? Male or Female and I dont mean you got fucked, you did the fucking. Just generally curious
>>
File: 1458680862014.jpg (25 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
1458680862014.jpg
25 KB, 600x309
>>27470081
I have tried many times to fuck my dog but I cant because her pussy is way too fucking small, theres just nothing I can do about it, no amount of trying to stretch works

There's tons of horses within a 20 mile radius of where I live, I have a big city to the north of me, suburbia around me, and rural nearby, all within this zone, but all the horses are locked up at night time when its cold during this time of year, and trying to fuck them during the day is just asking to be sent to prison.

Maybe come sometime in June, July, or August I'll try to sneak in sometime and fuck one of them, maybe not
>>
>>27470291
Are dogs pussies really that tight? Or is your dog a small dog? I've seen my dogs before and I guess it looked pretty medium? I guess would be a good way to describe it
>>
>>27470504
shes a golden retriever and was the runt of the litter
Dunno if its the breed or if its just she was the runt, it wasn't my call to get her, if I was in charge I wouldnt have gotten a runt
>>
File: 1454958353218.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1454958353218.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>27470595
Well, Im sorry for your loss anon in that regard but do you love her and give her treats
>>
>>27470733
yeah i guess but I wish I could just snap my fingers and get one that I could actually fuck
>>
>>27470081
Well there goes your thread. Should have b8ed in some people first, so you can get the discussion ball rolling.
>>
>>27470895
Oh well, how could I have baited them in here anyway? Just curious if I wanna bring this thread up again
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.