[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post your fantasies that you think about often Sexual, non
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 38
File: 1389170329772.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1389170329772.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
ITT post your fantasies that you think about often
Sexual, non sexual anything goes
>>
>>27461475
Having a friend.
>>
>>27461475
My fantasy is to have the ability to stop time.
>>
>>27461475
>going on holidays alone, won the ticket in a lucky draw
>ship sinks, i hop into a lifeboat, everyone else sinks
>a qt tomboy girl saves me, she's a vampire too, so she bites me on the neck to drink my blood
>we reach an island
>island has hot springs, clean water, lots of trees, waterfall, and stuff
>we make a wooden hut, start living in there
>take bath under the waterfall
>fuck for the first time in the hot spring
>gradually she starts liking me and we spend our lives on this perfect island

Pls make it true
>>
i fantasize about getting fucked and abused by neo-nazi white men because racism is one of my biggest kinks.
i'm a 5'3 woman of color. (and a fuckin' degenerate)
>>
>>27461475
I wish to be the little girl
But seriously I just want to be happy but being nonpassing trans is hell
>>
>>27461475
>post WW3
>everything is like fallout series
>i am a wanderer
>wander around in the desert in a custom RV with loads of solar panels for electricity (to run my PC and laptop and PS3 and TV)
>be a NEET, play games sun up to sun down
>a hot raider like dressed chick passes out in front of my RV one day
>take her in, clean her
>tie her to my bed
>fuck her until she breaks
>fuck her more, with a huge dildo
>anal time, then fuck her in the ass with the dildo
>by the time she's a mindless sex slave, i unchain her, and beat her to death

This gives me a boner for some reason. Maybe the internet has turned my female hate slider all the way to the top
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 292x292
I imagine I'm some kind of anime swordsman and I fuck up everybody. For years.
>>
>>27461554
Similar
>struck on an island with my oneitis, her very hot friend and my childhood friend (girl)
>make bamboo house
>start living in it
>at first all the girls are hostile to me
>gradually warm up to me
>i have a harem
>have sex nonstop all the time with all the girls
>>
File: 1458618871618-0.jpg (216 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1458618871618-0.jpg
216 KB, 1080x1349
>having a qt lgf who looks up to me with awe and will do anything sexually that I like
>being an esteemed alcoholic author with money and a modernist house with art and a family and cute daughters
>being a famous right-wing political commentator
>killing all my imaginary in an alcoholic rage (I don't like this one but I have it when I'm angry)
>basically lots of little girls wanting to sleep with me
>>
>>27461475
>get the power to ask anyone to do anything
>go to class as normal
>tell everyone in the class to go out, except the teacher
>fuck her on the bench

I yearn for this
>>
>develop mind reading and telekinesis powers
>government tries to use me to rig the next election so they can stay in power
>flee the country
>go to canada
>sat on the pavement with my luggage, wondering what i'm going to do next
>hear a commotion
>guy running down street with a bag while someone yells at him to stop
>trip him up as he goes past and hold him down with psychic mind powers, return stolen bag to person
>four other people run, confused that i've handled the situation
>introduce themselves
>guy with electric powers, guy who can turn his skin into any material he touches, girl who can slow time and mute girl who has ice powers
>hit it off with mute girl as I can read her mind and have proper conversations with her
>they offer me a place to crash for the night
>they are working as low-end bounty hunters, fighting crime as a full time job
>decide to join them
>become team leader
>eventually get underground base and all the cool shit superheroes get

I've thought about writing a book or making a comic series around this since i've thought about it so much, but I can't write or draw for shit.
>>
>>27461559
BERLIN
E
R
L
I
N

Original
>>
File: islam_dominateWORLD_small.jpg (69 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
islam_dominateWORLD_small.jpg
69 KB, 500x334
>>27461475
Fight back against the Islamification of Europe and the West. Bashing muzzie fuckwits or burning them alive in their sharia marches through our streets, eradicating Mecca once and for all.
>>
>>27461475
>tfw no fantasies anymore, only confusing unsolicited dreams
I used to think about being a writer
And then dying and having my books come true as my afterlife
>>
>>27462128
Ah /pol/...
theres always one in every thread.
>>
>becoming a research scientist
>telling the people at my dead end job that I quit
>having a family who love me
>having a body that I don't hate
>feeling joy
>not ever having to have periods again

Alternatively the more realistic fantasy is:

Being able to kill myself and make it look like I died of natural causes.
>>
>be some kind of super powered person, wether it be super strength, speed, ability to stop time, ironman-like suit, anything that would be interesting, it changes every so often
>fight extremely powerful monsters or villains (think one punch man level fights but me not being saitama) but not to be a hero, just for my own excitement
>OR, more recently
> just do whatever I want with my super power since the government can't stop me. Just Live life and do displays of power every now and then just to liven things up
>I'd do these displays of power where ever I so pleased without anyone being able to stop me.

This has literally been my dream since I was 6 years old. I'm 24 now and every single time I day dream it's always what I described above with a few different variations
>>
>>27462007
Are you autistic? Like genuinely autistic.
>>
>>27461475
My favourite day dream
>be me
>live in small german village in bavaria
>suddenly ISIS starts to attack
>defend my shitty small village like German soldiers did defend Omaha Beach
>ratatatatata
>hundrets dead
>day of defeat title music is playing

Autism much
>>
File: 1459172987894-414301847.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
1459172987894-414301847.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
Forgott the pic
>>
File: 23423.png (239 KB, 605x371) Image search: [Google]
23423.png
239 KB, 605x371
i want to feel the warmth of love with my wife, cuddling in a tent surrounded by greens and trees, along with a crystal clear river.

it was my vision of heaven when i was a child.

pic related.
>>
File: 1459083641394.jpg (36 KB, 736x439) Image search: [Google]
1459083641394.jpg
36 KB, 736x439
This brought some memories up OP, I wish I could redo my life, but then again who doesn't?

>Living in a new town, new faces, don't know anyone, unfortunately no friends (yet!)
>Hear the town has a wonderful fireworks display on the fourth, in coordination with the local Coast Guard outpost
>Invite civilians onto certain boats for the display, small festival of sorts in the town with food vendors, rides for kids, games, and so forth
This fantasy entails me NOT being a sperg and actually knowing how to socialize. Its pretty bad OP. I'm the kid that everyone comes to vent to, literally, because not only do I not have anyone to tell, but no one bothers to listen to me. I'm like...Meg, or Bill Dautrive, a character like that but more silent and pathetic.
>Hop on one of the boats, drink in hand, watching the fireworks dressed casually, hear the ooh's and ah's of the people around me and just begin to think how lonely it is
>Decide to listen to some of my favorite songs, use one ear bud so I can still hear the pops, old Leonard Cohen always sets my mood straight, Hallelujah starts playing
>Redhead qtpt sailor having argument with other sailor, eventually superior officer comes and dismisses them both
>Back to listening to music and frogposting on /r9k/ while the fireworks go off
>Sit at the temporary bar setup in the corner, ask for something hard with a lime, enjoy the show I guess, every single time I try to enter a conversation or enjoy myself around others or just talk it ends up awkward, diagnosed with terminal autism
>Feel tugging on my headphone
>Didn't think much, probably just caught on my button
>10 seconds later see redhead from before listening to my music, drinking my scotch, and watching the show
>Mad as fuck
>Who the fuck does this roastie think she is
>Proceeds to initiate conversation with me before I can smash her head in
>Wow she's actually pretty nice
>And she likes my music, she likes Cohen, Joel, Dylan
Then I wake up.
>>
>>27461475
>Take a one way trip back 30 years
>Money is no issue because I took lottery numbers and a sports almanac
>Live through the 80's/90's again
>Buy a nice house near the ocean in California
>Full cable package
>Get dial up as soon as possible
>Live a quiet life playing my vidya again and experiencing life before everything turned to shit

or

>Fall through a portal into another dimension
>Get picked up into Mighty Max or Outlaw star level adventures with a crew
>All my previously useless knowledge and talents are ultra useful
>Become some badass space pirate or ancient warrior
>Have wealth, women, and amazing stories to tell for a lifetime
>Die peacefully knowing that I would've been stuck in a cubicle for the rest of my life and died a boring and wasteful life
>>
>>27461475
putting hitler in timeachine him to the 80s for the ultimate vapor aeshtetic ;-;

computer ais coming to conquer earth fighting in a death battle against intergalatic machinery that is programmed to kill. dying to a literal beam of light that is 365 degrees Fahrenheit as the machines literally trash all the structures to fire and the humans to granules of ash.
>>
>>27461475
>Work has just finished and I'm driving home from work.
>It's a decent car. Nothing special, like an Audi A4 or something.
>After driving for 20 minutes I get home to my humble abode. It's a middle class house with a large yard. We grow vegetables in the back yard.
>I go in inside and my child comes up to me and screams "Daddy!". Like I used to do with my dad.
>Wife is in the kitchen making dinner. I give her a kiss and we hug.
>And then we eat together as a family.

Even my fantasies are fucking faggot shit.
>>
File: 43496312_p0 - 妹は巨人 3.jpg (269 KB, 608x887) Image search: [Google]
43496312_p0 - 妹は巨人 3.jpg
269 KB, 608x887
A hug. Completely unrealistic.
>>
File: 1458466131648.jpg (42 KB, 640x543) Image search: [Google]
1458466131648.jpg
42 KB, 640x543
>ywn create a mercenary band on a post apocalyptic earth
>ywn experience that amazing camaraderie forged in the heat of battle
>ywn accomplish your seemingly impossible dreams after years of gruelling battle
>ywn be regarded as a hero
>>
Penectomy/orchiectomy
>>
>>27462255
I don't even know anymore. I've though about this alternate life for so long that sometimes I really hope it will happen and take me away from my current existance

>>27462007
>have branching story-arcs thought out in my mind, sometimes I switch between them

>in one I end up building an Iron-man style suit of power armour to help fight crime, and when I die my mind gets placed into it and I live forever, trying to learn how to feel emotion again but giving up when everyone i've ever known dies of old age

>in another one I succumb to pent up inner rage and one day I snap, going full ballistic on some petty criminal, ripping him apart from limb to limb with telekinesis

>there is one where I die but i'm brought back to life, as I am yet to fulfil my destiny in the grand cosmic scheme, but nobody else believes me and thinks I imagined it while passed out, and I have to bring several people together from around the world to stop the end of the world
>>
File: 24845328_big_p10.jpg (111 KB, 520x323) Image search: [Google]
24845328_big_p10.jpg
111 KB, 520x323
>you will never be Azusa
>you will never join a band full of cute girls
>you will never be hugged and teased by Yui
>you will never practice guitar together with her
>you will never slowly realize that you're in love with her
>you will never become Yui's girlfriend
an autistic feel, but still a feel
>>
File: 1459044256233.jpg (92 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1459044256233.jpg
92 KB, 423x951
>>27462518
Muh nigguh.

Orginal commento
>>
Waking up one morning to an empty city

Wandering, roaming, exploring, no one to bother and no one to bother me, it would be great for a few weeks/months desu,

I started having this fantasy since middle school, crazy how long its been with me
>>
File: blankstare.jpg (11 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
blankstare.jpg
11 KB, 231x218
>>27461475
My frequent fantasy is being remotely handsome and coming to terms with liking my own appearance in whole since I suffer with body dysmorphic disorder and think I'm the hunchback of Notre dame. Just to add fuel to the fire people and family always make fun of my pictures since I'm apparently backwards in photogenics, though I evidently look great in person otherwise as critiqued by others. Granted, I feel they're probably lying for my own sake. I'm disgusting.
>>
>>27462307
Same tbqh my fellow robit
>>
>>27461475
I'm boring. My fantasy is having the most intense, passionate and genuinely love-fueled sexual encounter with this girl I know, and not even well at that. She's got those eyes that absolutely kill you, because there's nothing behind them but pure joy and wanderlust, and you don't want to look at them for too long at the risk of tainting her. I want to be at her level, and feel everything that she does while I'm on top of her, fucking her like I mean it, one another fusing in pure sexual energy.
>>
>>27462680
I've had that also. Just think if everyone just vanished off the earth except for you. Spend years going to places you've never seen before wondering what happened or why you got left behind.

It would be nice while power is still running but it would suck after a few years because I would be making my own Wilsons and go crazy trying to make a faux family.
>>
File: fas.jpg (98 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fas.jpg
98 KB, 720x480
oh also not taking mystery.jpg to an 80s themed music ball and doing cocaine with her.

then fucking her in some downtown flat fucking her so hard the a scultpure gets knocked over.

;-; why live?
>>
Being a mercenary that lives in a aircraft carrier HQ doing jobs for hire while fighting a multidimensional conspiracy and shit
Basically being weaboo Big Boss
>>
>I turn to stone in a peaceful elysian meadow for all eternity.

That's it.
>>
>become moderately successful in music
>go on tour in Europe (I'm European)
>do interviews and stuff

I'm getting there.
>>
I like to write them and basically are 3 types:
- Sexual
- Intimacy
- Others

The one I'm writting now it's about spending the night with a girl in a hotel room starting with some bath, dinner, fool around in bed to ending sleeping toghether for the rest of the night.
>>
>>27461475
>sharpen my programming and electronics skills a lot
>work for a company for maybe a few years, make a lot of cash
>in secret make bipedal robots with guns and explosives attached
>make a lot of them
>unleash them upon the world
>they kill a lot of people, except elders, animals and infants
>design them to self destruct aka aloha snackbar when they're too damaged to keep killing people
>cops come for me
>surrender myself
>in the court claim I did all this because all those fuckers in highschool bullied me and I still couldn't get over it, it's my revenge against the society for not stopping them
>court is in tears
>judge sentences me to death
>bullying laws are even stronger now, no one else will have to suffer because of Chad being too rowdy or Stacie making fun of them

This is actually what I fantasize sometimes
>>
>buy a plane
>fly it around the world
>meet interesting people
>mysteriously disappear after hanging around for a while
>fly to a new place.
>>
>>27463109
Do you find it therapeutic to write about them? Does it lessen the feeling of yearning for things that are outside of your control?
>>
>>27462736
My fantasy isn't mired in reality like that, its more like a long and very realistic lucid dream but feels indistinguishable from real life, nothing different except no people, food, power and everything else still works, no real life consequences of the scenario like power going out etc apply.
>>
>>27463202
It helps me to distract my mind when I have anxiety, also I like to write stuff even if I suck at it. But as something just for myself it's good anyway.
>>
Have some jap girl sit on my face and wriggle around a bit.
She needs to have enough chub to grab onto, as well
>>
>>27463134
i want that ginger woman
>>
File: 1444211206894.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444211206894.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I like to fantasize about having a daughter and teaching her about sex while making her feel good.
I'd get her to dress up like anime girls and then I could make her orgasm. It'd be really cute.
>>
Have a gf who likes me for me.
Having a gf is also a fantasy but if I got my perfect fantasy it would be the first one.
>>
>gain ability to teleport absolutely anywhere
>be first man on mars
>be famous
>explore entire universe coming back to earth occassionally to fuck and get drugs
>>
>>27461475
In the past I used to engage in fantasy and daydream
but now
I drink
and slowly becomes the night;
its blackness my blackness

a warmth, if only fleeting
somewhere skin and teeth

it must be your smile
five, no ten, years ago

tungsten light burns the edges of a dying tree
a dull stain on the window
two crows come by and gobble up the moon

in half a day it will become
a bright memory of skin
five, no ten, years ago
>>
File: 1445112289489.jpg (54 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
1445112289489.jpg
54 KB, 373x373
>>27462197
shitskin detected boys

>there's one in every thread
>>
I just want to be held by my soulmate. :'(
pls no bully I just want the bully to stop
I want everyone to be safe
>>
I want to massage a qt's feet while she reads of browses shitty websites
>>
>>27462210
i was thinking about this, maybe one way to make it look like an accident is to take a trip to africa, find local nogo area and make subtle hate signals towards first group of thugs
>>
>>27461475
Having my consciousness, memories and intelligence transported into the body of an eight y/o girl.

It would be nice seeing things from the other gender, being able to redo my life and having a 12 year advantage on my school mates.
>>
File: 02.png (344 KB, 865x1300) Image search: [Google]
02.png
344 KB, 865x1300
I have lot of fantasies, and always had. I'm fantasizing at least 2 hours a day. It's mostly fights, drama, me going crazy/berserk or an investigation.
Lately, last 2 years(probably more), I was mainly fantasizing about Tokyo Ghoul universe. I love imagining myself as an investigator, that hunts ghouls, or paranormal things. Or as a ghoul/half ghoul.
I really hate reality. I live in my fantasies and I'm happy about that or maybe no.
>>
File: 1456716010965.jpg (76 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456716010965.jpg
76 KB, 480x480
>>27461475
I sometimes think about being fucked by Emma Stone with a strap-on. I've never tried anal masturbation and I've never put anything up my ass so I have no idea what it feels like, but I like Emma so if she wanted to I'd probably let her.
>>
>>27461732
>fantasizing that anyone gave a shit about what I write about
>>
File: 1455880994032.jpg (81 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
1455880994032.jpg
81 KB, 600x860
>>27462128
Nice one m8.
I want a new crusade to start.
>>
>>27463494
I was thinking of somewhat along those lines except pissing off predator animals instead of people. Maybe finding a shark infested beach and going surfing at a time when there are not many bystanders around to call a rescue team. Or capturing a few venomous snakes, going out to the local bushland, letting them bite m, releasing them and then waiting to die.
>>
>>27461475
>Created my own method for coping with situations i am uncomfortable with, bored or annoyed like: Riding bus/tram, walking to uni, waiting room, being at social gathering i dont enjoy.
>Think about my own plots for thrillers in my head, spend all the waiting time with thinking together how characters look, plots, dialogues, locations and even soundtrack.
>Goes so far that i think about the same plot now for half a year, have nearly everything detailed together in my head.
>dream about writing it down one day
>forget certain parts of it one day so i have to start a completely new story with new characters.
>So buried in my thoughts that i earn strange looks from people when i get interrupted from my thoughts and forget to answer stuff.
>been like this before i even learned to read properly
>>
>>27461475
a qt fucked up shy/kinky gf to fall in love with and always be there for each other

tired of being on my own.. i just want to meet my other half. my standards aren't crazy either, especially compared to r9k's, she just needs the right personality
>>
I fantasize about living in the pokemon world and being a pokemon master.
>>
File: 1362121846613.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1362121846613.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>27461475
>Winning the lottery and buying a semi-rural property and building a decent house with some cool stuff so I can sit around NEETing guilt free.

>Getting cool teleportation powers like in pic related "seeker's curiosity" and using them to just hang out wherever I want, travel and eat tasty food. Kind of like the movie jumper. Would consider using powers for a greater purpose with friends who also have powers.

It'd be nice if these combined so I could NEET until I want to do something else and then instantly be there.
>>
i have a persistent ongoing fantasy of being a really shitty wizard son of a magistrate in a kingdom where knighted commoners have to be sponsored by a noble

the upstart female commoner knight asks me to sponsor her after seeing my lackadaisical attitude in comparison to the rest of the wizards

she goes on all sorts of adventures that i almost ruin even though she's incredibly competent, but she's so noble and thankful that she never gets mad at me
>>
File: tumblr_mfndwu0m3R1rxwevro1_500.gif (394 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfndwu0m3R1rxwevro1_500.gif
394 KB, 500x363
I dream of being a god trapped in a mortal body. Everything will become true again when I die, and I'll revert to my formal omnipotent self. Then I'll be able to enslave the fools who wronged me in my human shell

I also day dream about my future and the past, what actions I took and the actions I didn't. Revisiting memories and playing out different scenarios gives me perspective of how retarded I was, and how retarded I could be.

I also fantasize of perfect worlds, and perfect life forms. (sexually)
>>
>>27464573
I've had this dream since elementary school. My friends and I used to talk about what the world will be like when they genetically engineer real pokemon. We heard a rumor, which I imagine was very popular at the time, that Japanese scientists were already creating real life Pokemon
>>
Being a cute girl or being able to switch genders whenever. Being a girl seems awesome
>>
I'm kind of obsessed with ancient Rome-

>be rich patrician in ancient Rome with a steady income and many friends but no desire for politics ect
>live alone apart from my guards and slaves
>treat my slaves with respect and watch them become grateful and really intensly attached to me purely because i dont beat them
>go to the slave market
>pick out the most attractive, young, petite girls
>take them home and watch as the rest of my slaves wash and dress them
>have all the slave girls serve me my evening meal in sexually suggestive outfits
>when i am done eating, let the male slaves who have pleased me fuck the less attractive slaves in front of me while my favourite girl slave strokes my chest and whispers into my ear
>have 5 or six of the female slaves bathe with me and clean me
>they lay me on a table and massage me with oil and rub themselves on me
>take it in turns riding me until I come
>take my whole harem into the bed chambers and have them writhe around on the bed and give each other oral and fingerblast each other while i watch and occasionally reach out to help
>when i am hard again they fight each other for my dick and beg me to pick them to gift with my seed
>pick one and fuck her her while the others keep pleasuring each other
>cum inside her and fall asleep with them curled up against me and around me like kittens.

I make more slaves by impregnating the slaves i have. When one gets pregnant she moves out of the harem and births and raises the child. If it is a male child he stays with his mother and she raises him while they both move on to normal house work.
If it is a female then she comes back into the harem part time while also teaching her daughter how to please me.
When the daughter is grown her first fuck is a threesome with her, me and her mother.

As fantasies go it is pretty specific, but I go to it a lot.
>>
>>27461475
I want to hold someone, I want someone to care, maybe love? Maybe small innocent non jaded child? I dunno I don't feel very sexual desu. Good comrade friends that take you places and actually include and help you in activities are nice. Too bad i wont be able to return the favour. What's the point of this thread op? All I'm doing is reminding myself that this will never happen. Maybe I'm too self aware to actually drown in a fantasy, I envy you delusional weeaboos
>>
File: KEK Police.jpg (92 KB, 727x485) Image search: [Google]
KEK Police.jpg
92 KB, 727x485
>>27461475
>be miserable
>hear loud crash outside my house in yard
>Large metallic capsule
>Cute girl emerges from it
>Pink hair, purple eyes, pale skin, yet has human features
>needs help and as I care for her it turns out her presence can mess with gravity and electricity in the area around her
>she can't speak my language so she talks to me telepathically and slowly learns english
>grow to like each other and telepathic "bond" grows
>I get sick and we go to a hopsital
>weird activity in my blood cells, sweat levitates on the surface of my skin
>doctors freak out because I start getting seizures that emit pulses of gravitational force
>they quarantine me and take me to a military base hospital to do painful research on me and discover my blood cells have foreign DNA in them. Meanwhile qt alien gf is figuring out how to rescue me through telepathy
>Alien girl gets caught and scientists find out about our telepathic communication. Try to use magnets to keep us apart and I keep getting sicker and having stronger side affects from my new alien DNA STD
>Government plans to use Alien qt's body for science and will kill her in the process, don't give a shit about me and plan on doing the same with my body.
>Fuck that. Get angry and blow a hole in the wall with my mind. Realize I now have my GF's powers. Use my new gravity, electricity manipulation abilities to shut down security tech and blow up the magnets with my fucking mind
>alien gf can talk to me now and tells me where she is. Bad ass stand off with military ensures.
>Have soldiers shooting at me, I use gravity to block bullets and create electric, gravity pulses to fry them and rip their limbs off or flat out crush their bodies into paste
>Find alien grill and save her, escape from base. End up on all the news channels as government attempts to hunt us down.
>Eventually convince world to spare me and my qt gf.
>stupid liberals for once save me and corrupt gov agency gets shut down.

> Live happily ever after.
>>
Recently I've fantasized about a society of giants and humans where caste is determined by percentage of giant ancestry and most of the population are half giants (with half giant parents). There are some pure giants left running things, and some pure humans that are kept as slaves.

I've been thinking about being the house slave to a half giant. All of the furniture would be too big for me and I would have to cook a shit ton of food for him, but it would be okay. Maybe we would fuck sometimes or he would at least let me fall asleep in his lap by the fire sometimes.
>>
The ability to stop time and be able to move around and interact with everything while everyone is frozen.
Usually I just use it to fuck my oneitis
>>
>>27461475

I have a strange fetish

>be a 19 yr old successful 10/10 man
>10/10 beautiful wife
>great sex life
>one day wifes sister comes to visit
>kinda ugly face but passable
>thicker body than wife
>sister in law wants to have kids but her husband is ugly. She wants the best possible genes
>decides to seduce me
>reject her
>in bed, sleeping
>wife is watching netflix with her sis
>high test comes upstairs to bedroom
>she ties me up
>cant talk or move
>sister in law asks wife to go to some faraway restaraunt to get us food
>get raped by in law
>shes pregnant
>dont want to upset wife
>this goes on for 5 years
>sister in law is already a single mother with 7 kids (all mine)
>wife had one kid, was stillborn
>basically rapes me when she feels like it
>one day she fucks me and by this point ive learned to enjoy it
>tied up as usual
>in law unties me
>begin to fuck her bareback
>that ass though
>wife walks in
>fuck
>in-law planned it
>i continue fucking because she has my kids
>wife divorced
>marry sis in law
>>
File: 00717978491273.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
00717978491273.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>27465540

THIS.

i fucking came to this man. i think the appeal in it for me is that its degenerate females managing to seduce mega chad and having all his babies simply because of his good looks that will be passed down.

i personally find impregnating those who are ugly (as a chad) to be disgusting, but there's a tabooness in it makes me really fucking horny.

>tfw specific fetishes will never happen
>>
>>27465280
This was really good. You come up with it yourself?
>>
>>27461475
This one is my go-to at the moment, gets me through long hours at work:

>Grow up playing in Tottenham's youth academy
>Break into the first team at the age of 18, right when Harry Kane is having his breakout season
>Start dating Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>Become bros with Dier and Alli
>We sign Mahrez instead of Son
>win the league in 2015-16, win the treble in 16-17
>Break up with MEW because I'm insecure about the age difference
>Transfer to Real Madrid in 2017
>World-record fee, brought in as Ronaldo's replacement
>Playing great, but still unhappy
>hooking up with 10/10 instagram sluts, still feel empty
>Teammates are assholes, fans are fickle, media is awful
>start drinking and gambling a lot
>Things spiral out of control in 2021, when I drunkenly curse out "Muslim monarchies ruining football" while receiving the Ballon d'Or award and call Neymar a "tryhard hobbit"
>Don't renew my contract, retired for all intents and purposes
>Basically disappear for a year, travelling around the world quietly
>Find myself in LA, see MEW again and sort of start to get back together
>Walking past a local park, see a Mexican kid wearing a beat-up Tottenham shirt with my name on the back
>Suddenly feel inspired again, get engaged to MEW
>Track down Pochettino, who's been taking a sabbatical since being fired from Real Madrid (I kind of destroyed the team's chemistry, and he took a lot of heat for my behavioral problems)
>Convince him to help me get back into game shape and rejoin Spurs (who have gone to shit since I left in 2017 and he left for RM in 2018)
>Training montage
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsHnIXUzDUY
>Pull a Michael Jordan and un-retire in dramatic fashion: "I'm Back"
>Team is back to mediocrity, Dier/Alli/Kane/Alderweireld all left
>Finally happy again, named team captain after a few years, lead a golden generation from the academy
>Ends in 2030, with me walking off the field after winning the CL final in my last game
>>
>I'm in my late 20's
>I have my law degree and am starting as a junior attorney
>I am married to someone special
>we're going to start a family in a few years
>I've just put the down payment on our new house
>I'm aggressively trading stocks and making good money

Reality is that I'll end up as some lonely code monkey wizard.
>>
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 748x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 748x498
My fantasy is that I'll be on vacation at a tropical island when WW3 breaks out
>>
>>27465956

The fact that this is actually attainable must make it kind of painful for you to just dream about it.
>>
File: 1455553133009.png (946 KB, 760x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455553133009.png
946 KB, 760x1080
Extreme edginess incoming, no need to point out how cringe-worthy my post is, I'm fully awarepls no bully

I have OCD and it gives me very strong thoughts and compulsions to hurt other people. It gets worse the closer I am to other people, so things like work and travel are almost unbearable. Sometimes I fantasize about giving in to it, finally relieving the constant anxiety and stress, just taking strangers to remote locations and killing them and mutilating them and sleeping with their bodies over and over again until someone catches on to me. I fantasize that my gf would stay with me while I do all of this, her fully aware of my actions, helping me pick out the most ideal victims and assisting in disposing of the bodies, fucking each other over their corpses and with them. I would ultimately catch some horrible disease from the bodies or the police would find me, and I'd commit a murder-suicide with my gf. I'd leave a detailed account of everything I had done and beg whoever found it to use it to spread awareness about how fucking unbearable it is to deal with these things even with modern medication and therapy.

Conversely I fantasize about one day having complete control over my mental illnesses and leading a healthy, normal life free of constant suffering.
>>
>>27461475
Having bareback sex
>>
I wanna be smart ;_;.

I'm just average in almost every way.
>>
mine is simply having friends. recently I got an online friend and I always imagine she's sat next to me or something while I play games.
sometimes I have conversations with her and forget they weren't real and refer to them when I talk to her online.
>>
>>27463413
/rightwingfag/ detected. /r9k/ is for women-hating, not minority-hating. Go elsewhere pls.
>>
File: 1459172738578.jpg (70 KB, 784x904) Image search: [Google]
1459172738578.jpg
70 KB, 784x904
>>27462197
Go away scum
>>
>>27461475
I want to have a foreskin.
>>
>>27461475
Lately I've been thinking about this girl who grew up with a single mom and just acting like her dad then fucking her. She's also like 4'11" and 80lbs. She's 19 tho.
>>
i daydream about me developing some superpowers and there are three others
at the same time evil powers rise and we undergo military training and used to display so the public doesn't fear us
>>
>>27461475
Not being a Autistic retard

Being able to have a healthy social relationship without fucking it up
>>
File: MakeItBetter.png (309 KB, 630x756) Image search: [Google]
MakeItBetter.png
309 KB, 630x756
>>27465869
Yeah. All me. I'm very lonely. Spend hours on mental escapism.
>>
>>27461475
A fantasy that returns to me daily is me making lots of money for doing something I love doing, I live in a big house with my loving wife who makes lots of money by doing what she loves doing. Together, we live happily ever after, free from any economic burdens and free from the pressure of finding one's call. Just trucking along and loving every second if it together.
>>
>>27465987
Yep. I just know that I don't have the drive to accomplish all of that.

I'm already 21 and I'm nowhere close to any of these goals.
>>
File: 1323125124415.jpg (319 KB, 1210x856) Image search: [Google]
1323125124415.jpg
319 KB, 1210x856
>>27461475
>post your fantasies that you think about often
>Sexual, non sexual anything goes

>rough fucking non-existent clingy GF and cuddling afterwards
>GF that is essentially my best friend (which doesn't happen because friendzone)
>shares all the gushy stuff her orbiters link her to me, we both laugh at them
>both play video games all day, smoke all day
>creaming inside her every time

non sexual
>six digit salary
>my own ride
>T1 connection with server racks, multiple PCs for LAN parties & drugs with friends.
>a really comfortable bed

I'm a simple guy, what can I say.
>>
>>27461475
I wanna hold down a [willing] girl while she struggles and get her really horny by rubbing her thighs and teasing her until she starts begging me to fuck her.
>>
Building one of these: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjHaPMbNR-U
And creating a neural network that creates other neural networks for specific tasks.
>>
>fall in love with girl from my class
>to shy to do anything about it
>one day, she comes to me
>anon, you've fallen in love with me, am i right? I noticed how you look at me sometimes
>confused
>face gets red
>before I can say anything, she says
>i didn't want to make you feel akward about it. i really like you, anon
>>
>>27466077
Minorities are just as bad for us as women are.

Fuck off you delusional shill. You deserve to be tortured and at birth just like women do.
>>
File: 1397827093286.gif (1 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1397827093286.gif
1 MB, 450x253
>>27461475
I want a motherly person who'd love to take care of me.
>>
>>27466570

Why? We're more likely to be robots than white dudes, it's just that in certain cases our cultures basically force us to at least pretend to be nerdy (black and latino in particular).
>>
>>27466684
*to at least pretend to be normies
>>
I often have this fantasy where after saving a few thousand I go on a long road trip. Whenever I get to Toronto I hit it off with a mysterious girl, we go back to her place and smoke some meth, this goes on for a week or 2 until one day I wake up and she's missing. I find a note she left me and it turns out shes in some real trouble with a big local gang and has gone on the run. So I go after her, fighting gamgsters and solvong the mystery of where she ran off to.
>>
File: 1458758668589.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458758668589.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>WW3 starts
>get drafted for army
>a few months in service have to assist a small transport mission for some advanced weapon
>transport gets attacked
>me and QT scientific overseer for secret weapon are only survivors of intial bombardment
>weapon is intact and turns out to be an experimental giant robot
>get into robot draggin QT with me in order to survive
>figure out controls and wipe out attacking squad
>later get assigned to be test pilot of weapon
>get to live together with QT science advisor so she can easily keep track on how I`m working with the mecha
>eventually she realizes,that regardless of my robotdom I`m more adequate than all the Chads she has ever fucked due to being very QT
>she fucks me
>the rest spirals outward like a mecha animu plot
>>
I want to meet the people I'm closest related to on my fathers fathers side and live in a primitive hunter-gatherer-part-agrarian culture.
>>
>>27461475
Making black girls do nasty things with my dick. Usually this means the following.

>FMF with two really hot, thick negresses
>I get to fuck all their holes
>I put it in one girls butt and in another girls mouth
>same as above for the other girl
>cum multiple times
>one of those times it has to be in one girls butt
>the other girl puts my cum in her mouth and snowballs with the other nigger
>face fucking
>creampie their pussies

So basically just typical male perverted things only with two niggers.
>>
I have a lot of furry escapist fantasies.

Sometimes during social interactions, or any other situation I would rather not do, I imagine myself as a young, optimistic, energetic foxboy, and I tell myself "I will do my best", and somehow that makes things easier.
I also like to imagine other people as furries. Sometimes I will walk past someone in a hallway and think something retarded like "Oh wow, that wolf made eye contact with me!"
When I am in my car by myself listening to music I add my own lyrics, singing cringe-worthy shit about how I love foxes.

Fur is kinda of a lame fetish to have, but for whatever reason it is the fetish I chose, and I am stuck with it now. My fur-faggotry seems to get stronger with every passing year, it used to be a strictly porn thing, but it slowly has been creeping into my sub-conscious. Somehow I've been able to find a gay boyfriend who enables my furry fantasies. I have nicknamed him my pet fox.
>>
>>27461475
I think about this all the time
>meet a qt3.14 and quickly become close
>we're hanging out as friends at a mall or something
>turns out he's been stalking me for years and has always been in love with me
>I hug him and he's overjoyed and blushing
>we hold hands and I fall asleep on him
and after that the fantasy kind of breaks and it just cuts to us cuddling in various different locations
tfw this will never happen irl because I never meet anyone ever
>>
>>27466332
Write this into a real story man! Sounds like code geass and akira mix but I'd read it! Nothing to lose.
>>
He said sexual fantasies not impossible scenarios.
>>
>>27466966
>Sexual, non sexual anything goes
>>
File: 1458987195108.jpg (53 KB, 338x389) Image search: [Google]
1458987195108.jpg
53 KB, 338x389
>>27462448
This hurt more than it should have.
>>
File: 2515538-7943544487-fine_.jpg (13 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2515538-7943544487-fine_.jpg
13 KB, 250x375
>>27466903
WTF was I thinking? I'm on 4chan.

Forgot to mention I would also love to make them lick my ass, pee in their mouth, slap them until they cry, make them puke on my dick, spit in their faces.

There you go much better two posts now.
>>
saving this thread from oblivion
>>
Moving to Norway and living a quiet life where I can start to begin about forgetting about my past abuse.
>>
>becoming a world leading scientific researcher
>becoming rich
strongly doubt either happenong desu
>>
-someone who is very passionate falling in love with me
-a little white square house in the country with a yellow door
-having lots of dogs
>>
I imagine I'm laying on a grass hill like back home years ago across from the church with only the sound of the breeze and the soft clanking of the flagpole as the red white and blue flies proudly in the summer sky. I can also hear the western Meadowlark with it's beautiful song and the warm sunlight on my eyelids I can only see bright orange from behind them as I drift to sleep without a care in the world.

One of the places I retreat to in hard times being a gentle and timid individual
>>
>Hear about a possible drug running operation
>Put on my finest white suit and a blue Hawaiian shirt.
>Learn that the operation is inside a roller disco
>Break in, start killing everything
>Rolling around the disco floor gunning criminals down while the music is so loud I can't even hear my gun firing.
>They start throwing Molotovs at me.
>As the disco floor is consumed in flames, I step up my rampage, finally wiping them out as their drug stockpile starts exploding for some reason
>Rollerskate out of the building, not a mark on my suit.

I know, it's autistic as fuck, but holy fuck I want to see a movie where it happens.
>>
To be 9 years old once more.

>Legos
>WWF
>Kiddy food
>No alcohol
>No regrets
>Being supported by my loving family
>>
Moving to japan and starting a new life there.
>>
>>27470445
Baka gaijin :^)
btw I have a dream to open small restaurant in Japan myself
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.