[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fembot Literally when is this meme going to die? Females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1448686432437.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1448686432437.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
>fembot
Literally when is this meme going to die? Females have never been robots, and never will. They have vaginas and tits and are therefore desirable to at least the majority of guys. A female cannot be a robot because there is always a guy who will want to be with her.
Is this board filled with tumblrettes and redditcucks now? Is that why people have begun to say "fembot" unironically?
What happened go the days when people would call out this bullshit?
>>
>>27461705
>inb4 fembot replies "But I don't just want some chad who doesn't really love me"

Fembots have a sea of genuinely good men to choose from that will love them as long as she holds up her side of the relationship, the issue is they expect to have a super chad and genuinely nice loving caring individual all wrapped up in a nice to catch bow, this will likely never happen and so instead of lowering their standards slightly they get on /r9k/ and

>"Boohoo tfw no bf, share fembot feels :((("
>>
File: __(22).png (356 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
__(22).png
356 KB, 541x480
>>27461705
who cares
this board was shit
it is still shit
>>
>>27461705
Normies happened.
Also, REEEEE.
>>
"Ugh chad won't fuck me I'm so in the same boat as you guys"
"I want to fuck a nigger but my loving family keep too close an eye on me, I'm so alone :((((( "
>>
File: kot blini.jpg (177 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
kot blini.jpg
177 KB, 1124x1024
>>27461705
>tfw you will never get to pet this kot
>>
>>27461774
Men don't even look at me.
Ever.
>>
>>27463989
And you could have a boyfriend 1 week from now if you wanted one, just go on social medias and/or dating sites and "Boo hoo tfw no bf" and "I am such a unique girl I like [insert some boy hobby]" and "Wow I'm soo shy and ugly :((((((" guaranteed attention and men lining up to court you.
>>
>>27463965
I want to snuggle that kisa

Eto moi luybimiy kotik
>>
>>27463989
Plz b my gf. Where's your excuse now?

>Implying this isn't b8.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.