[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite part of the female body? For me it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1458433147511.jpg (85 KB, 600x942) Image search: [Google]
1458433147511.jpg
85 KB, 600x942
What is your favourite part of the female body? For me it's the brain :3
>>
>>27461016
>Female
>Brain
Pick one.
>>
File: 1455814060439.jpg (129 KB, 720x828) Image search: [Google]
1455814060439.jpg
129 KB, 720x828
>>27461016
Same here, honestly. I'd be in complete love with almost anything if they formed a perfect interlocking part with me, regardless of appearance. However as far as legitimate intellect, i'd feel very unworthy. (if by some astronomical chance someone like that likes me.)

Physical traits though: a specific hairstyle, like your picture basically, but more generally like this. I think they call it hime cut, or just a variant on bangs. Basically like Stocking from PS&G. It fucking stuns me, i think girls with that are incredibly cute. That or short bobbed hair, and short hair in general.

Literally raises almost anyone by 2 points minimum in my book if they have that.
>>
>>27461036
first post best post
original famalamdingolong
>>
Hair. I believe it makes up around 60% of a girl's physical appeal.
>>
>>27461016
>What is your favourite part of the female body?
The only thing that matters is the face. Brains are in 4th or 5th place because you dont expect to have philosophical discussion with females.
>>
>>27461036
Lol [chucvkles to self] it seems to me, that you're ignorant of girls from being a shut in basement dweller. Well, allow me to educate you:
Girls go through bodily functions like farting and pooping, just like men do! Wow, much surprise!
Girls like to rub their clits and sometimes use dildos so that they can achieve orgasm.
Girls like to shout and rage just like men when they play video games -- and I mean badass ones like Dark Souls and Metal Gear Revengeance.
Girls like somebody who has confidence and at least has the self-respect to dress themselves nicely.

What girls AREN'T though is to be the ideal pure waifu concocted from your perverted, selfish and hilariously ignorant mind. Either deal with it, or let those delicious male tears flow.
>>
Why is crispy making a come-back?
>>
>>27461016
that girl is fucking weird
special snowflake
>>27462226
this, women rarely speak about deep complex stuff
but face is not the only thing that matters
>>
>>27461016
LEGS
E
G
S
Then hair
>>
>>27461016
Armpits
Originalcomment
Robloxxoxo xoxoxo
>>
>>27462180
>>27461273
My nigga.

I've never met someone in real life who shows the same importance and attraction to hair yet on /r9k/ it's very common. Is there any hope, have you guys ever got a gf or is this a side-effects of being an unlovable autist? Also, other than the 2% of Western girls who wear there hair like this, if I happened to somehow get a girlfriend, would they be mad/ offended if I told them to wear their hair like this?
>>
>>27462329
>Girls like to shout and rage just like men when they play video games

If you do this you are a retard.
>>
>>27462527
I do it all the time. I always knew I was a retard but thanks for finally confirming it ;_;
>>
Tits>Hips>Hair>Ass>Eyes>Legs

In order of importance
>>
File: drained.png (204 KB, 441x372) Image search: [Google]
drained.png
204 KB, 441x372
>>27462507
>have you guys ever got a gf
Anyways, i don't think she would be upset at that. Sensible people shouldn't be, at least. If she likes you, it's not ridiculous to think she might get a haircut you'd like.
>is this a side-effects of being an unlovable autist?
It's a an aesthetic preference. Which means it's a result of having an okay brain, all of which can be a subset of being a sperglord, but not necessarily. To summarize, having a taste in itself is not descriptive. Don't worry.
Worry instead about the million other arrows darting towards you.
>>
>>27461016
"I love their brains." - T. Zombie Barbossa
>>
>>27461016
Face and hair. I don't care about big boobs and ass.
>>
>>27461016
hmm same it tastes really nice
>>
>>27461016
1 face
2 hair
3 ass
4 boobs
>>
>>27462329
>roastie
originalu famalamu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWvufW-vNVQ
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.