[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 25 >first time in life get easy access to weed >its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Eyes-cover.png (403 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
Eyes-cover.png
403 KB, 600x339
>be 25
>first time in life get easy access to weed
>its average quality
>buy 40 grams, buy a good vape
>smoke or vape it everyday for 5 months
>longest breaks during that period were about 24h
>yesterday, smoke in the morning, and no more
>go to sleep sober for the first time in months
>the dreams are psychotic, schizophrenic representations of all my biggest fears and anxieties
>wake up feeling like a different person in a different world, scared shitless of what will come next
>it's been over 24h now since I've smoked, and thankfully I'm running out of this shit

when is this nightmare going to end? how do I get my sanity back? I'm scared
>>
>>27459249
dont forget its all in your mind. just watch a movie and do stuff to get your mind off
>>
>>27459249
Stop being a baby.
When i quit heroin i was puking cold and shiitting anything a put in me for about a week and i was in pain the hole time.

You only think you know suffering.
>>
Withdrawals.
Stay strong and it will pass. Then never fucking smoke weed again.

If there is one thing I could change in life it would be ever touching drugs.
I used to think the only problem with drugs is if you became one of those junkies that stole money to get high.
I've never been an addict, yet drugs have completely ruined my life and my psyche. There is no going back even when you stop completely.

In before habitual stoners that cant see what losers they really are. I know because my brother and his gf are like this. They think because they have jobs/go to college that weed isnt affecting them, yet its all they do. They literally cant stop despite trying dozens of times.
>>
When you smoke weed, you don't dream.

When you stop smoking weed they come back super vividly.

They're just dreams bro, chill the fuck out.
>>
>>27459385
This.

REM-rebound is what we call it.

I CAN KNOW, I AM DUTCH

YEAH NETHERLANDS

BLAZE IT FAGGOTS
>>
>>27459249
Welcome in the psychosis, I smoked weed for 3 years straight when I was a teenager and eventually is turned me into a paranoid wreck. If I try smoking now it would have an effect closer to amphetamines
>>
>>27459380
>>27459380
fair point mate
>>
>>27459383
What drugs did you do, and how did they affect you?
>>
>>27459439
Also listen to sabaton and turisas helps to make you more manly and succ it up :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-B4hP-t85M&list=RDb-B4hP-t85M#t=0
>>
>>27459249
I've been there and tried to replace weed with alcohol to make things bearable. Don't do that
>>
>>27459455

Started with weed, then the next few years evolved in to molly, LSD, meth, cocaine, occasional prescription drugs and heroin.

Eventually your whole life becomes a 'comedown' that you cant escape and the only time you ever feel good is when youre high. Whats worse is, once youve seen the darkness there is no forgetting it. I remember when I first started 'depression' and 'anxiety' were just words. Only weak ass losers had that kind of shit. Eventually they were words that were on my mind 24 hours a day, as i devolved to the point where I was too scared to leave the house without being drunk or having a hit of something.
>>
>>27459540
That's why you only stick with weed and shrooms.

Things like meth, heroin, molly, and cocaine are to be avoided unless you want to fuck your life up.
>>
You can have crazy dreams when you stop smoking weed. Calm down.
Last time I stopped I had mad night sweats and crazy dreams for a few days. Shit happens.
Also
>40 grams
>5 Months
That's not even a massive amount.
>>
thanks for the replies guys, I'm just being a pussy desu. shit happens, I need to get a grip
>>
>>27459249
Yeah man, everytime you smoke for awhile, then the first night you don't smoke and you sleep, you'll have the most vivid dreams.

Dreams are awesome man, whether they're good or bad.

lol only a bitch would be afraid of dreams
>>
>27459385
I vape weed heavily for years and I do have dreams which I remember like 2-3x times per week.

When you stop using cannabis completely you will get extra vivid dreams for a while every single sleep
>>
When I stopped smoking weed I was depressed, lots of sleepless nights and adjusting to a life without a quick fix of happy.
>>
>>27461667
haha holy fuck, check out this newfag guys
>>
File: DSC_0035.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0035.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Smoked many grams daily for several years to the point where my brain allowed rem sleep. Now I don't smoke often, if at all if possible. The dreams.. The lovely girl I smoked with.. Also don't fuck with meth or opiates. Shit is really fucked up. Need to be permanently hospitalised with pharms on tap otherwise everything feels wrong and painful.
>>
>>27459415
Yeah, same thing happened to me. In literally one day I went from happy stoner to fucking lunatic. I was convinced people could hear my thoughts. Took me years to get over that shit, and I'm still dealing with anxiety today. Be strong OP, life may be very interesting from here on in.
>>
>>27459415
>>27462396
iktf. i'm in a weed-legal state, yet i'm finding myself drinking more & more, while smoking less & less.

lots of hypochondria, thinking folks heard my thought or knew what i was doing next, even more anti-social & afraid than before i started smoking, etc.
>>
File: 1448299174238.jpg (511 KB, 900x1905) Image search: [Google]
1448299174238.jpg
511 KB, 900x1905
The best thing to remember is you can't punch things your mind makes up, so don't even try. Be passive, focus on breathing, let the shit flow through you, don't fight it.
>>
congrats, now you realize why its legalizing marijuana is retarded
>>
>smoke almost daily
>on breaks longer than a day get fucked up dreams for a night, most two
>I often get really drunk at least one night when I'm on a break, the dreams are even more fucked up
I don't mind it really, it's good to remember the dreams you had instead of just getting into bed and then waking up.
>>
>>27459385
>>27459400
Yep its true
Same happened to me a few times
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.