[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be real for a moment. Femanons complain that men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Let's be real for a moment.
Femanons complain that men only want them for sex.

Excluding stupid virgins, that is the life that ALL men would want. Yet the retard femanons on here claim they're lonely?

I would trade anything for a life where women only want me for sex, I do not like talking to them.. being their "friend" or anything. Everything I do for a woman is with the hopes of getting laid tbqh, and having a relationship is just so I can the sex all for myself.

There is no woman on the planet who will sacrifice her life for the man, women are incapable of love. I truly wish deep down I can have a life where women only want me for sex.
>>
>>27443480
>that is the life that ALL men would want
>I would trade anything for a life where women only want me for sex, I do not like talking to them
Just because you don't know how to relate to women doesn't mean every man in existence doesn't either. I legitimately feel bad for you that you're unable to.
>>
Guys
In my group of friends the girls are those that are most obsessed with sex
Damn, its like they cant do anything better than that
Sex, sex, and how can i make my boyfriend jeaolous is all they think
>>
Femanons need to look in the mirror for once.
If all men only want you for sex, then that means you have no redeeming quality.

>>27443537
Why don't you look at reality for once. Hear it from the femanons their self, that no man wants to stick around for more than sex. That the only guys who been "interested" in them, have been a bunch of kissless virgins, LITERALLY men who had no game or any experience.

The only time a male wants these women, is because of the following.
A) He's a low quality male who can't have sex freely with women without being in a relationship.
B) He's a delusional beta janitor, that sees women for something they aren't. AF/BB

Women have countless partners in their life for a reason.
The average woman is incapable of being in a single relationship her whole life from her youth for a reason.

Because she's just a worthless creature.
>>
>>27443480
>this clown really thinks that women aren't just as sex straved as men
>he thinks" if i want it bad enough it will happen"
you should know by now what women want from a man, and yet if you don't have either and your butthurt you don't get pussy you should just call it a day
>>
File: large.jpg (38 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38 KB, 468x700
Men that are very attractive are not aroused by the vast majority of women.

The women that average men find absolutely irresistible usually barely make a blimp into a very attractive men's brain.

For example...

if you are ugly or average looking, 99% of the women out there will be a lot more physically attractive than you are and they arouse desire in you.

if you are very attractive...99% of the women out there just make you go *meh*.

Also, the fact that really handsome men receive female attention, they do not feel as much of a desperate need to have sex. It's not nearly as high of a priority as normal dudes.

When the tables are turned and women want you more than you want them, it feels weird and you suddenly become more picky and choosy. You act kind of like a woman towards woman!

source:trust me, I know
>>
>>27443621

Women are not obsessed with sex...they just talk about it all the time because it's the fashionable thing to do.

It's like how every woman is bisexual now and is liberated or whatever.

It's just one more instance of women trying to fit in with the times and appear fashionable.

For a male, sex is a very important and powerful urge but in truth most women are indifferent to sex and don't nearly attach the same importance to the act as men do.
>>
>>27443663
Yeah, I find the average chick to be ugly as fuck.
I do have girls that want to fuck me, but I find them gross as shit. It's mainly the weight that's killing me. In my state around 40% of women are overweight it's a disaster.

They give me thirsty looks all the time but I find them repulsive. MANY older women are attracted to me, and I only find like less than 5% women attractive to me. I'll try out tinder or a dating site maybe.

>>27443699
That's because getting laid is like breathing air to women. Takes absolutely NO effort.
They'll have an easier time finding someone to fuck, than you would trying to remember to wash your hands after taking a piss.

Welcome to life.
>>
>>27443480
>Femanons complain that men only want them for sex.
No only useless women complain about men only wanting them for sex.
Because if they suck at everything else and no one wants them for something productive then at least they can be used for sex.
They need to step up their game and learn to be productive. Then they will be wanted or needed for something other then sex.
>>
>>27443747
every woman I had/have a chance with are VAPID, I only want sex from them for a reason!

It's not my fault they have no hobbies/friends ANYTHING in their life, all they do is sit at home use social media and go to work LITERALLY.

Why am I the bad guy for only wanting sex from her. What else should I be expected to want from her? Why would a loser fall in love with someone this boring? The robots in this board see things in women that don't even exist.

It doesn't matter if she's a retard, some robot on here will fall in love with a woman who has no hobbies, rarely talks, is a whore and just complains all day.
>>
>>27443725

Getting laid is easier for women but the act of spreading her legs open and getting penetrated by a man is not that important to her.

Think of the time where you felt the least sex drive...that's how women feel all the time. She's opens up her legs with indifference and just goes ahead with it because she's bored and wants a boyfriend or she wants to brag to her friends that she slept with so or so guy. But it's not the same physical intensity as men. Even if she can get more sex than a man, to her it's nothing really important. It's like ironing a shirt or getting a perm done or whatever.
>>
Well, yeah. Why would I want to be friends with a bunch of blubbering vaginas?
>>
>>27443480
>he's so starved for sex that he thinks it's the only thing you need in a fulfilling relationship
Anon I'm sorry your life has led you to this point.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.