[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies hate me...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I go grocery shopping today. Lady is taking up whole aisle, sees she is in my way but doesn't move. I say excuse me and she ignores me so I have to push past her.

A few minutes later I am going down a different aisle and lady is coming at me, she comes straight at me forcing me to veer hard to the side to avoid crashing into her.

As I move down the aisle some dude almost smashes into me with his cart. It is HIS fault but he just stares at me like I did something wrong.

At checkout I notice my oatmeal container is open. I politely ask cashier if she can send a bagger or someone back to get me an unopened one. She looks offended and tells me I can go get one myself but its not their job to do my shopping for me.

I turn and walk out. Leaving all my crap piled on the conveyer belt and a half full shopping cart there.

Now I know I will be too scared to ever go back to that store again even though it is super close. Now I will have to go shopping at the store that is like 20 minutes away. FML.
>>
>>23393783
>I turn and walk out. Leaving all my crap piled on the conveyer belt and a half full shopping cart there.
best thing you could have done
do not be afraid to go back in there
somewhere there is an upset manager yelling at his lazy employees.
Go back and expect better service
as a consumer you deserve better and it would be sad to see you discouraged because of some shitty employees.
>>
>>23393783
You handled it pretty well, letting out anger without doing anything off the charts is pretty good for your own mental health.
>>
File: kickme.jpg (55 KB, 365x354) Image search: [Google]
kickme.jpg
55 KB, 365x354
OP here, I guess my issue is, why the fuck does this shit happen in the first place?

It's like my whole life people have fucked with me for NO REASON. I just want to live my life the best I can, to leave others alone and to be left alone by others. And yet it seems that people always have to fuck with me.

It's like I have a big target painted on my chest.

It sucks being alone , depressed, ugly, poor, stupid, etc. But I could totally deal with all that shit if people just left me alone. I could deal with being a virgin, I could deal with having no career and no future, if people would just leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>23393783
It's called "service industry" for a reason. It's their job to help you out, and taking out their personal frustrations on the customer could get them fired, because they are easily replaced. They are there to serve the customer, to provide a top notch service.

About those two customers, it's no big deal, just angry people, it's not you, they just got up on the wrong foot that day (or that lifetime, who knows), you honestly don't need to worry about it, heck i've seen ruder people on the streets, some random bitch came up to me and as i was about to take my earphones out to answer her question (which i assumed were directions), she yanked them out.

Don't let them bother you.
>>
>>23393783
Good job. Fuck them.
>>
>>23393783
people get taken off the schedule for bending over backwards. you probably could have gotten it in time and they wouldn't have shunted you to the back or anything. still sucks though.
>>
Listen OP I used to work in a grocery store and that is unacceptable. What a shitty cashier. That's literally what baggers are for. And if there wasn't a free bagger she should have gotten it herself.

That said, I disagree with "the customer is always right" because I fucking hate customers, but you were hardly unreasonable. Some people are absurd with their demands.

But let me tell you a secret. If you complain enough at one of those stores, you can literally get anything you want. You can ACTUALLY MAKE THEM SHOP FOR YOU. You can use millions of coupons to the point they have to give you money. You complain to a manager and he'll be damned if he doesn't do anything you want. Because, you see, most customers are worht $5000 a year. So not satisfying that customer loses them that much money. You could have had that cunt's job if you talked to her boss. He would have fetched your oatmeal himself.

Take that with a grain of salt though because the store I worked at (Kroger if you care, some stores have different policies for coupons and things like that) had a cuck manager who bastardized company policy to keep customers happy. If I was in charge I would have been kicking cunts out left and right
>>
>>23393783
>She looks offended and tells me I can go get one myself but its not their job to do my shopping for me
Like >>23395927 said, she could probably get fired so fast it'd make her head spin for acting like that. Report that bitch. I know I'd do everything in my power to see her fry for acting like that.

>>23395927
Also, I was /Kroger/ too fam. What did you do and why did you leave?
>>
>>23396064
I started as a cashier and then started working in the customer service desk. I had a manager key and everything, but I'm also in school with a lot of night commitments so I couldn't work enough to get promoted to backup. $17/hr fuck me

After about 10 months I had a lot of school shit and I just sort of stopped going. Kinda miss it tbh. At least I felt important and competent.
>>
You should go back.

One of the two close grocery stores pulled this shit on me.

Go take meat from its section and take it to the cereal isle. Put meat behind the cereal and make sure the cereal hides the meat.

The one bad grocery store didnt notice some of the meat for several days and it began to stink.
>>
OP if your grocery store has a haala or kosher section go take some pork and bacon and leave it in the said sections.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.