[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up non-whites. The reason we get pissed off about you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15
File: Camille_Rowe_7.jpg (676 KB, 2336x3504) Image search: [Google]
Camille_Rowe_7.jpg
676 KB, 2336x3504
Listen up non-whites.

The reason we get pissed off about you dating our women is because even if we get one of your women in exchange, it isn't an equivalence exchange, your women are uglier than our women, so we lose out.
>>
>>27436873
jesus christ i fucking hate white guys more than anything
i swear, you are by far the most jealous, envious, pissy, selfish, disgusting race of men. oh and you're so fucking full of yourself it physically hurts. i've never seen such an amount of butthurt to come out of asian guys, or black guys, or hispanic guys. any other race of guys really. when a non-asian guy tells an asian guy he likes asian girls, they act okay and tell you how to get them and so on. when a non-black guy tells a black guy that they like black girls, they also act okay and tell you how to get them. everybody but white guys. fucking gross pathetic pieces of shit. ugh. you think you're entitled to have white girls? BOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOO NOBODY WANTS TO DATE YOUR UGLY NECKBEARD BUTT!!!!!
also stop calling us "your women". i've never felt so much disgust for anybody in my entire life like i do for you right now. kill yourself already.
i'm so glad i only date asian guys now. i'm fucking done with your crap.
>>
>>27437327
> i've never seen such an amount of butthurt to come out of asian guys, or black guys, or hispanic guys. any other race of guys really. when a non-asian guy tells an asian guy he likes asian girls, they act okay and tell you how to get them and so on. when a non-black guy tells a black guy that they like black girls, they also act okay and tell you how to get them. everybody but white guys
>jesus christ i fucking hate white guys more than anything
i swear, you are by far the most jealous, envious, pissy, selfish, disgusting race of men. oh and you're so fucking full of yourself it physically hurts. i've never seen such an amount of butthurt to come out of asian guys, or black guys, or hispanic guys. any other race of guys really. when a non-asian guy tells an asian guy he likes asian girls, they act okay and tell you how to get them and so on. when a non-black guy tells a black guy that they like black girls, they also act okay and tell you how to get them. everybody but white guys. fucking gross pathetic pieces of shit. ugh. you think you're entitled to have white girls? BOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOO NOBODY WANTS TO DATE YOUR UGLY NECKBEARD BUTT!!!!!
also stop calling us "your women". i've never felt so much disgust for anybody in my entire life like i do for you right now. kill yourself already.
>>
>>27437327
i must also add, when non-white guys are pissed off that their girls generally prefer others over them, they try to focus on changing themselves (see: /r/asianmasculinity and the likes of it) rather than blaming girls of their race and the jews on why they can't get a girlfriend. i hate, hate, hate, hate white guys with burning passion. i sincerely hope all of you fucking die.
>>
File: nigger in chinese cartoon.jpg (33 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
nigger in chinese cartoon.jpg
33 KB, 736x414
>>27436873
>white women
Shitty bait
>>
>>27437389
>>27437327
Stop being prejudice
>>
>>27437374
ok?? why'd you copy my text? is that supposed to mean something?
>>
Colombian Girls are worth more then any white girl. The fuck you talking about
>>
>>27437408
> i've never seen such an amount of butthurt to come out of asian guys, or black guys, or hispanic guys. any other race of guys really. when a non-asian guy tells an asian guy he likes asian girls, they act okay and tell you how to get them and so on. when a non-black guy tells a black guy that they like black girls, they also act okay and tell you how to get them. everybody but white guys
>jesus christ i fucking hate white guys more than anything i swear, you are by far the most jealous, envious, pissy, selfish, disgusting race of men. oh and you're so fucking full of yourself it physically hurts. i've never seen such an amount of butthurt to come out of asian guys, or black guys, or hispanic guys. any other race of guys really. when a non-asian guy tells an asian guy he likes asian girls, they act okay and tell you how to get them and so on. when a non-black guy tells a black guy that they like black girls, they also act okay and tell you how to get them. everybody but white guys. fucking gross pathetic pieces of shit. ugh. you think you're entitled to have white girls? BOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOO NOBODY WANTS TO DATE YOUR UGLY NECKBEARD BUTT!!!!!

YANKEE PUTO
>>
>>27437401
anime needs more cute nigger girls
>>
>>27437405
tell that to your army of neckbeards that won't shut the fuck up on how anybody who isn't like them isn't human.
>>
>>27437423
a columbian girl is only worth as much as the cocaine she's smuggling inside of her stomach
>>
>>27437458
My neck is shaven you cunt
>>
>>27436873
Fuck off OP you normie fuck
If anyone here is getting any women of any race they need to fuck right back off to a normie board like /soc/
>>
File: black girl.jpg (29 KB, 941x519) Image search: [Google]
black girl.jpg
29 KB, 941x519
>>27437401
>>27437447
>brown girl
They only have the hairstyle and the tone.

If that was all there was to black women/men there most certainly wouldn't be an issue today.

Pic related is a more realistic depiction. Being american and all.
>>
>Our women
>OUR WOMEN
>THE WOMEN I OWN
>I AM A WHITE GUY THUS I AM ENTITLED FOR A WHITE WOMAN
Only virgins mind non-whites dating white girls
I have hung around with a mixed group of chads
They give you tips on how to date girls even though you're not white
They hook me up and introduce me to white girls and other girls
They basically set me up by giving me compliment behind my back
So when I meet their white girl friends they always have grin and say: It's good to finally meet you.
You know why white chads hook me up?
Because they get all the pussy they want.
You are just a butthurt ugly virgin.
Get mad even more. Die alone as well.
Don't kill yourself.
Just live long and suffer the jealousy and torture yourself watching Tyrone bang Stacy.
What you could do is try and get one Stacy for yourself.
But you would rather pick on non-whites and harass them for no good reason.
>>
File: 1459074828306.jpg (561 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
1459074828306.jpg
561 KB, 1771x1482
>>27437389
>tfw asian girls prefer white cock
>tfw asian is born to be cucked
>>
>>27437515
you're welcome to believe that if you want
>>
>>27437528
Actually anon the reason these claims are being made is because there's frequently a large same-race preference if you look at the stats. So it's not really "taking" it's more like they're working against the optimal situation for all. And in the case of OP he thinks it's also unfair, not just detrimental to the system but him personally is now left with lesser options.
>>27437535
You too. But try and find a black person who even resembles any of those girls. I know neither of us want me to go find someone who looks like what I posted but we both know it's there.
>>
The jews have made it illegak for whites to properly parent and educate their children bc the jews want all cultures and sense of unity amongst other groups to be destroyed so its easier for then to conquer and control everyone. Through murder, bridery and lies, they are winning.

Every major ruler(mass murderer) has been nothing but a pawn spokesperson for the kikes so that they keep their hands clean and can bring in a 'new hope' every few years.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>27437474
well i didn't mean you personally. i'm talking about /pol/tards in general. this fucking shithole of a board.
>>27437532
yeah. yeah. always "muh dick"ing everytime this topic is brought up. just shut the fuck up already. good god you're insufferable.
>>
File: 1458487066169.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1458487066169.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
White women loves black dicks, why do you think Europe is like this now?
>>
>>27437598
it's because white men won't stop being insufferable whiny cunts. yeah that's right.
>>
>>27437624
>it's because white men won't stop being insufferable whiny cunts
Anon if you base your world view on 4chan you won't be very accurate. Whites aren't really allowed to complain. Men aren't really allowed to complain.

Why do you think white men would complain?
>>
File: 1458931884049.jpg (28 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1458931884049.jpg
28 KB, 540x527
You guys vastly over estimate the attractive women you actually have, yeah your women have more access to more expensive and better make up but there are just as many ugly white women as their are any other races not outside of 3rd world countries

in short, kill yourself
>>
File: 1458598503548.jpg (41 KB, 324x322) Image search: [Google]
1458598503548.jpg
41 KB, 324x322
This is how it works"

>no one wants black women, they are ugly and annoying
>white girls only want black dick
>asian girls only want white sucessful dick
>asian guys create hentai and 2D to prevent cucks and themselves from suicide
>>
File: Triggering_Intensifies.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
Triggering_Intensifies.gif
36 KB, 170x200
Since when does r9k react like it is filled with vegan-eating, trigger-warning, skinny-shaming, men-hating, selfie-shooting, gender-studies-studying, pronoun-minding, gender-inventing, feminism-spewing, it's-not-just-a-phase-mom-defending, shallow tumblrina cunts?
>>
File: this post is pretty gay.gif (718 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
this post is pretty gay.gif
718 KB, 480x320
ITT: white people mad at white people

Also I only date fellow Latinos so you do you, OP.
>>
>>27437572
we know if anon was in an island with 2 chads and 20 girls
he would still not fuck any of them.
Let's not lie about that shit
More options doesn't mean guaranteed sex.
The two chads will fuck all 20 and the girls.
And the girls will feel shame if they even think about fucking OP.
She will immediately be an outcast for
fucking the ugly one.
>>
>>27437679
the truth
comment was original
>>
>>27437752
The argument is made with the perception that it matters to the person. I'm not saying it does, but that's the perception.

Still. We have a society which tries for monogamous relationships.
>>
>>27437585
>claims to have insight into the motives, methods, and goals of a world-spanning conspiracy so vast that it can buy and sell heads of state
>can barely type out a coherent sentence, much less actually provide evidence of his claims

I will never understand conspiracy theories, and DA JOOS is the weakest conspiracy theory I have ever seen. In one sentence "white genocide" is "obvious" if I just "look around" and in the next sentence there's no hard evidence of this conspiracy because the Jews own the media and therefore everything is being manipulated by paid shills. If this conspiracy is really so all-powerful, why the fuck are you not dead yet? Does the Daily Stormer have some kind of payment plan with DA JOOS that lets them spread "the truth" without getting whacked or something? Anyone who claims to control the world is full of shit and anyone who claims that someone else controls the world is full of shit.
>>
>>27437532
Only the ugly Asian girls date white guys.
>>
>>27437327

white women of child bearing age are only 2% of the world population. Your purpose in life is to assist to avoid the death of white people.
You can choose to be a cum bucket for a nigger or other non-whites, but it's not your purpose in life.
All white women belong to white men. and non-whites cannot produce white children.
non-white women who desire white men, usually only care about their passport, or money, or status, it's normal that white men would be cautious, as to whether the non-white woman is honest or not.
Also, white men only date non-white women when they are rejected by white women.
>>
Maybe I would date ethnic guys if they were interested in marrying me and treating me with love and respect instead of dating me while their parents give them a ton of shit for dating outside the culture and expecting me to be slaves and accept them cheating.

I am "ethnic" myself but I don't want any guys from my culture since my culture is very sadistic to women. Only white men aren't mean and abusive and racist towards women.
>>
>>27439591
>Your purpose in life is to assist to avoid the death of white people.

No, my purpose in life is to propagate my specific genes, you ignoramus. Whom I choose to propagate them with is my own strategic decision and has nothing to do with your vaguely-defined "white race."
>>
No, your purpose in life is to assist to avoid the death of white people. That's what your womb is for.
You're not meant to be a fuck puppet for niggers or non-whites.

non-whites cannot produce white children.
white women's purpose : assist to avoid the death of white people. If you fail to do this, you failed at life.
>>
>>27437532
>tfw Asian
>tfw cucked a white guy in college
Too bad I didn't realize that was actually accomplishment
>>
>>27437585
>>27437995
>tfw your race or ethnicity will never be seen as a master manipulator of world politics
Fucking kike privilege is what this
>>
>>27437389
>they try to focus on changing themselves (see: /r/asianmasculinity and the likes of it)

lol, you're joking right?

>>27437327
>i fucking hate white guys more than anything
>i'm so glad i only date asian guys now. i'm fucking done with your crap.

You aren't a white woman.
>>
>>27437528
White women cannot exist without white men. Whether or not you like the idea, we belong to a group.
>>
>>27439651
>Whom I choose to propagate them with is my own strategic decision and has nothing to do with your vaguely-defined "white race."

Children define themselves primarily by the race of their father. This idea you're somehow a special snowflake whose denial of race is anything more than a self-conscious thing is ridiculous. The vast majority of Asian Americans are race conscious and put their ethnicity well before any notion of "American" identity, barring a select few.
>>
>>27437327
>i'm so glad i only date asian guys now

Nice try, /r/asianmasculinity.

>when a non-asian guy tells an asian guy he likes asian girls, they act okay and tell you how to get them and so on.

The fuck? This isn't true at all.

How would you even know this if you're a "girl" anyway? Learn to be more subtle next time. Outside of 4chan oddballs, white women don't find "men" with pink hair attractive.
>>
>>27440344
Looks like overseas Asian crowd on 4chan is changing tactics with the whole pretending to be white girls thing.
>>
File: racemix1.png (2 MB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
racemix1.png
2 MB, 1728x1152
>>27440281

Legit.
Consider the following : countless non-white women want white men, and want to have mixed-race children. but then the half black offspring wants white women. not mixed race women. not black women. and then the half black men get pissed off, because they're rejected by white women. And so the cycle continues.
half asian kids wish both their parents were white. etc. it just keeps on going like this. The problem stays the same.
if white women raised the population of white people, to say, 30 % of the world population, then maybe race mixing would be slightly less frowned upon.
although half black men will still only want women who are 100% white, etc. and this will still be a problem
>>
>>27440451
Lmao I know a guy that had a black dad who looked Caucasian, didn't know he had a black dad until he told me.
>>
>>27439738
KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF K I L L Y O U R S E L F
at least if i made babies with a cute Asian guy i'll be so happy none of our children will by self-obsessed insufferable white guys
yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyuuuuuyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
fuck you and fuck your white genocide bullshit. i hope every one of you dies a painful death, none of you deserve life
>>
>>27440756
Calm down Peng. If you are having trouble getting a white girl come to Seattle. There are a lot of AMWF couples here.
>>
>>27440756
>at least if i made babies with a cute Asian guy i'll be so happy none of our children will by self-obsessed insufferable white guys

Have you ever sat back and thought to yourself: "Damn, I'm spending my Sunday pretending to be a white woman on an Islamic Dawah Initiative imageboard in order to make Asian men seem more desirable. I should really do something more productive."

Just wondering.
>>
>>27440756
>i hope every one of you dies a painful death, none of you deserve life

Not him, (hispanic actually) why are you here normie?
If you were truly a robot you would see none of us deserve the torture of life, get out roastie and never come back.
>>
>>27440834
It's an Asian guy pretending to be a White girl Pablo, they've been race-baiting here for years, virtually every day.
>>
>>27440451
>asian + white = asian
but that's literally wrong

Every mixed white/asian person I've met has looked way more white than asian
>>
File: 1459035760149.jpg (68 KB, 807x1079) Image search: [Google]
1459035760149.jpg
68 KB, 807x1079
>>27440882
This. Hafus basically look white. Pic related.
>>
>>27440882
>Every mixed white/asian person I've met has looked way more white than asian

not me. Know a mix girl with wf/am genetics and she looks about 75% asian.
>>
>>27440882
They come out looking like mystery meat desu.
>>
>>27440882
As a hapa, you're 100% fucking wrong. Most people think I'm fucking Filipino.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.