[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being skinny/ripped is not worth it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13
File: fatpepe.jpg (42 KB, 780x545) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
42 KB, 780x545
Being fat is totally worth it.
Way better than being an anemic thincuck or a roided, gay riplet.

While thincucks are out cold for lack of nutrients and riplets fuck each other in the gym showers, I lay in bed, perfecting my artistic technique, both in the canvas and in the pan, rivaling the likes of Velasquez in "Las Meninas" ,and Robuchon's "Nouvelle cuisine". I have even left some Cheeto stains in my paintings on purpose and people cherish them, all ignorant thincucks/riplet degenerates, obviously.

>"B-but I'll live longer"
>Implying that a life without doritos on top of pizza for breakfast is even a life

>"Y-you'll never get laid"
That's the funniest part, a woman would never turn down a good cuddling session with a strong and agile protective bear like me

I'll just keep eating all i want, enjoying life and being happier than both of the two excuses of human beings i've mentioned. Which in turn makes me more attractive and i get to fuck both of their GFs.
>>
>>27433400
Chad here. Top kek, Anon. Top kik. Because that's totally what we do, fuck each other in the showers. It's just one big gym orgy and that's how we get gains. Come on, you're supposed to be the smart one. Here's the reality fatty, it's more expensive to eat shit than it is to eat healthy. And if you're blowing that much money on food, it'd probably pay for the gym membership if you bought healthy and a membership, just with the money you saved. Your art is probably good but never going to be something that breaks bank for you, and hobbies like that aren't cool if you aren't fit. They're just your nerdy passion. That's how people write off fat people. And you aren't special for leaving cheeto stains, people do shit to their paint all the time to make it more personal. A life being fit feels so, so much better than indulging in your N'th bag of cheetos. I say that having been in both positions. You'll never understood how good your body can feel when you aren't drowning it in orange poison. If you're getting laid then congrats, but there's some things you're missing out on in life. I know it feels like you're cheating the rules by eating without end, as if you're this 8 year old sneaking to the kitchen and grabbing a cookie, but you're an adult now man. You aren't cheating anything, you're just being a fat, disgusting slob that will never know real happiness. You base your happiness on unhealthy food you kill your body with instead of endorphins you could be enjoying if you worked out. Hopefully you'll see that someday and dream of something greater.
>>
What if I don't like eating too much anon?
>>
>>27433517
boy oh boy you sure got triggered
>>
>>27433565
Nice trip bud
>>
>>27433400
I've gained about 20 pounds over the past few months, from 150 to around 170. A few years ago, I might have been upset, but I'm getting older and I realize that I just really love to eat shitty food and am far too lazy and unmotivated to work out. I know this is a dangerous path, but I'm really past the point of giving a fuck. I love eating, and in fact, I think I'm going to go grab a snack now.
>>
File: stephen-amell-shirtless-arrow-3.jpg (595 KB, 1533x2300) Image search: [Google]
stephen-amell-shirtless-arrow-3.jpg
595 KB, 1533x2300
>>27433517
Oh really Chad? If i wanted to be a fucking specimen i would be, but i understand the time that's behind that, believe me, i could get to pic related in 2 months, but that would mean mantaining it, probably wasting a lot of time in the gym, time that should be better served perfecting my artistic and gastronomical feats and consuming entertainment in the form capeshit. And for what? for my ego? I already get laid, more than you buddy, trust me, so why is it that being a riplet is worth it?
>>
>>27433400
>strong and agile
>agile
No way fatty, I'm not buying that
>>
Woman here. Obesity is disgusting. I'd turn down an obese cuddle request every time. It's not just the looks, it's also the smell and attitude.
>>
File: fuu~~.png (809 KB, 700x587) Image search: [Google]
fuu~~.png
809 KB, 700x587
>>27433400
>thincuck
>riplet

Holy shit.
>>
File: IMG_8056ca_Web1.jpg (126 KB, 400x582) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8056ca_Web1.jpg
126 KB, 400x582
>>27433809
Neither did your mom, until i showed her positions she had never even imagined

B T F O
T
F
O

>>27433830
>It's not just the looks, it's also the smell and attitude.
Real women prefer protective and strong bears like me, you are probably some ugly ass robot, ask any redpilled Stacy, they'll tell you otherwise.

Smell? Really? I have a Lucullan selection of designer fragrances that get compliments on the street everyday. I have also mastered the art of wiping my ass completely as i own a bidet, and wear a top of the line deodorant, that could even pass as cologne.

As far as the attitude, only a true alpha male could be as confident and ">Chad<" as me, while being obese, given all the brainwashing the media has done to you.
>>
>>27433756
ok mr confidant pussy slayer. post a pic.
>>
>>27433756
Uh huh, you could cut down to that bod in 2 months. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. Do you really think you're fooling anyone, let alone me?
>Would mean maintaining it, probably wasting a lot of time in the gym
No shit. You clearly couldn't get that body in 2 months because you clearly don't understand what you're talking about fatty.
>But my art!
Then get on a diet, don't lift, lose the weight and get into a healthy weight range. You'd have all the time to do whatever it is you can't live without.
>And for what?
For your physical and mental health. It's that simple. You don't lift for girls, that's a recipe for burning out. You lift for your family, so they don't have to bury you at 40 when you die from a massive heart attack. And your friends. And your coworkers. And for yourself, because it makes you feel better both mentally and physically.
>>
File: 6uBSQVQ.jpg (105 KB, 1280x825) Image search: [Google]
6uBSQVQ.jpg
105 KB, 1280x825
>>27433908
>post a pic
A pic of what? Of my achievments in bed? Of myself? What would any of these things prove?

>>27433932
>Uh huh, you could cut down to that bod in 2 months. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. Do you really think you're fooling anyone, let alone me?

Friend, i got more willpower that you could ever imagine.

>Then get on a diet
Are you telling me to become a thincuck? To stop enjoying what life is about? (Which is laying in bed with 2 women and eating pizza with doritos)

>Being skinny is healthy
>Fat people die at 40
Someone fell hard in the Shekelstein M.D. meme here

>it makes you feel better both mentally and physically.
I'd like a routine that feels just as eating a burger pizza, yeah, didn't think that would happen bud.
>>
>>27434000
It isn't about willpower, it's about the limitations of the human body. If people could bypass those like fucking Goku then we'd have a TON of 2 month bodybuilders with insane bods. But we don't. Because it can't be done. The shit takes time. Anyways, I know robots are reading this thread so I wanted to call you out. Someone had to. You're a ridiculous person, probably half-trolling half-legit here, and the readers can decide for themselves who seems more sane. I'm willing to tolerate a lot of bot stuff but advocating for fat is not one.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-21.jpg (21 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-21.jpg
21 KB, 499x499
>>27434094
>I can't do it, so its impossible
>I refuse to let other robots to take the red pill

>You're a ridiculous person
I'm ridiculously succesful and Chad given my lifestyle
>>
File: 1425357402252.jpg (30 KB, 259x290) Image search: [Google]
1425357402252.jpg
30 KB, 259x290
As a gurl, I love fat guys. They make me moist.

>Those big flabby arms
>That wide, slobby gut that wriggles as they stand and sit
>The way their body sprays out like a beached whale when they down
>Those suck, suckable moobs
Mh, I like me some butter. Said no one ever kill yourself you fat piece of shit.
>>
File: 1458984787284.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1458984787284.png
11 KB, 420x420
>>27434149
>Those big flabby arms
>Implying spending hours masterfully handling the pan and virtuously stroking the paintbrush hasn't given me a strong and tight yet soft and caring when needed arm

>That wide, slobby gut that wriggles as they stand and sit
That's the funniest part, after ravaging girls in bed, they love to stroke it and rub it until i fall asleep

>The way their body sprays out like a beached whale when they down
Uhm, i consider myself more of an agile and strong bear

>Those suck, suckable moobs
Funny, because girls actually love this

Anyway, i came here to redpill my fellow robots, not to impress any virgin pokemon loving nerd slut, i only bang a healthy diet (kek) of 9/10+ Stacies.
>>
>>27434149
> As a gurl
> Post a picture of a 2D trap
>>
>>27433896
I'm redpilled enough to not want to be with a pig. Gluttony is not attractive.

The attitude obese people have is not caring about bettering themselves. That's a big part of what the red pill is about. You don't care about your health, you only care about stuffing your face.

Up close, you have the obese person scent too. Unless you scrub under all of your rolls twice a day, there's no way you don't have it. The amount of "designer fragrances" you use to cover up your insecurities doesn't matter, the healthier version of yourself would have more success.

I'm very easily able to keep my BMI at 19.4, I don't even have to do anything. I could lay in bed all day and stay at 19.4. You know why? I don't feel the need to constantly stuff my face. Instead of constant snacking, I pick up a good book. Two pieces of pizza fill me up until my next meal.
>>
>>27434248
Are you a frog irl?
>>
>>27434317

it's my lord Kek
>>
File: tmp_29184-images(27)742144568.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29184-images(27)742144568.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
>>27434317
Ribbit ribbit ribbit desu senpai
>>
too meta
>>
File: reJoroC.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reJoroC.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>27434304
>The attitude obese people have is not caring about bettering themselves.
Again, being fat is being better, the attitude of thincucks is not to enjoy life, to be inferior, to listen to Shekelstein M.D. blindly.

>Up close, you have the obese person scent too. Unless you scrub under all of your rolls twice a day, there's no way you don't have it. The amount of "designer fragrances" you use to cover up your insecurities doesn't matter, the healthier version of yourself would have more success.
Uhm, just because you don't know how to shower properly, it doesn't mean i stink, maybe your mom shouldn't have showered past 3 years old, you could have actually learned what a loofa and soap are. Sure, being a refined gentleman is ">hiding my insecurities<", thincucks are the worse.

> Two pieces of pizza fill me up until my next meal

This just goes to show how useless you are, how little energy you disipate, because you achieve nothing, you do nothing, i need extra food intake because all that i achieve in the canvas and occasioanlly in marble, plus my extensive studies of number theory, linear algebra and differential equations, knowledge your harry potter book will never provide you.
>>
>>27433400
Lol fat people are so delusional. No woman wants to cuddle a sack of shit like you.
>>
>>27433400
> being this insecure

You know pal, it's not too late to lose a couple hundres pounds and lose your virginity
>>
these things always start as a joke before actual idiots take it to heart and delude themselves

mark my words, we will see the word "thincucks" soon at the same rate we're currently seeing "wagecucks"
>>
The only thing you get is diabetes, keep eating man, you will do a favor to the world.
>>
>>27434389
At first you feel like you enjoy it more, but then you get old. Your joints break down and you start needing to see Dr. Shekelstein for a bunch of obesity-related issues.

It's not the matter of showering properly. Your folds sweat all day. At the end of the day, a woman in bed would be able to smell them.

You don't use all of your energy, it's stored in your fat. I don't use all of my energy either, it's stored in my fat. Our brains are powered up just fine. All the unused energy piles into sweaty rolls.
>>
>>27433400
>I lay in bed, perfecting my artistic technique
I suppose shitting the bed from obese incontinence is considered modern art these days.
>>
Obesity used to be a sign of wealth and prosperity, now it's the sign of poverty and despair.
>>
>>27433400
Op I am thincuck but I want to gain weight. I just don't have the appetite! What do!?
>>
File: 1452585540191.jpg (133 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
1452585540191.jpg
133 KB, 1000x890
>>27434465
t. Shekelstein M.D. certified shill

>>27434549
> Your joints break down
As i've said, i'm an agile and dextrous, my joints are strong, way stronger that some malnourished thincuck or a riplet who strains them with pounds and pounds of steel

>Only fat people sweat
Again, you are spewing dumb shit

And stop talking like you know thermodynamics and energy storage, you clearly not.
>>27434662
>Obesity used to be a sign of wealth and prosperity
In a society that valued honor, chivalry, the slaughter of muslims and combat ability

>now it's the sign of poverty and despair.
In a world where hardly anything makes sense anymore.

>>27434726
For starters, you should search what's your preferred art form and also choose at least 3 fields of mathemathics, the time and energy you will be spending in becoming a master in them will give you enough appetite, both for knowledge and for nourishment.
>>
>not taking it up the ass in the locker room as a reward for you latest PR
fucking betas
>>
>>27434762
>In a world where hardly anything makes sense anymore.
More like in a world where high calorie soda costs less than mineral water.
>>
>>27434762
You won't be agile for long at the rate you're going. People like you give Dr. Sheckelstein his paycheck. You won't be young forever.

Everyone sweats, but fat people get it between their rolls. It sits for hours. You have a lot more surface area.

You obviously do not know thermodynamics and energy storage. You're not fooling anyone here.
>>
File: thincuck card pepe.png (162 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
thincuck card pepe.png
162 KB, 499x499
>>27434868
>You won't be young forever
Well no shit sherlock, getting old? it happens to everyone, i'd rather grow old and plump that to grow old, fragile and creepy (thincucks) or get a heart attack because HGH (riplet).

Your 'roll smell' theories are flawed, given that you are generalizing the hygienic patterns of the master race, i won't deny, there's some nasty fatlets around, not my case, my hygiene is torough and effective, i don't let sweat sit on my rolls for much time, actually, riplets are the most stinky, given that their main place to be is literally a sweat factory and their main hobby outside of that is doing anal sex.

>You obviously do not know thermodynamics
I actually do, it's one of my main areas of study given that i love differential equations and many of the more advanced problems in this field are solved by them.
>>
>>27435007
How much do you weigh? At what height?
>>
>>27435017
Six feet 1 inch, 275 pounds
>>
>>27435036
Do you lift in order to keep a builtfat physique?
>>
>>27435050
No, but i do perform a torough calystenics workout in bed with the a/c on.
>>
>>27435057
Interesting. Would you say you have gone past the point of no return?
>>
>>27435079
>Would you say you have gone past the point of no return?
Like i've said, i could attain this physique(>>27433756) in around 2 months, i choose not to, as being fat has garnered increased benefits for me.
My body hasn't, my mind has.
>>
>>27435095
oh cmon. its impossible for an obese dude who doesnt touch weights to get anywhere near that.
my friend, accepting your body is one thing, but being deluded about it's state is really bad.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.