[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78 q6Jl-KZ0 >It is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1430770790672.gif (2 MB, 195x173) Image search: [Google]
1430770790672.gif
2 MB, 195x173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78q6Jl-KZ0
>It is this easy
If Kent can do this why can't you?
He is a black autistic manlet, you faggots have no excuse
>>
>>23388149
I guess I better step my shoe game up like him
>>
>she has a bf

He's going to get friendzoned or she'll let him cuck her BF since he's a nigger
>>
>>23388149
>Dresses better
>Got straight to the point, let the girl know what his intentions were from the start

I'm genuinely happy for Kent

and yeah, there is no excuse

but

most people on this board don't know how to talk to girls (or anyone for that matter) and still insist on wearing their new balance autism shoes with their cheap walmart blue-jeans.

The only people who are truly fucked are the 1/10's with clear physical deformities. If you look at the "faces of r9k" thread, most people here look fine. Hell, I'd say even Eggman looks alright, depending on what he's wearing.
>>
File: 1444978896759.jpg (69 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1444978896759.jpg
69 KB, 344x344
>>23388149
>Dodgers fan

kek
>>
i will literally never grasp the concept of just waking up to a girl you never seen and talking to them. surely theyd just make up an excuse to turn away? also they would instantly see you as a creep
>>
>You know what I mean
>>
>>23388559
>um
>you know what i mean?
>you know
>umm
>you know what im saying?
>but, you know, you know what i mean?
>>
>>23388559
>>You know what I mean
I fucking hate this shit so much.
>>
>You know what I mean
>Lip smack
>>
>>23388559
He must have tourettes or something. He says it so must it's like a vocal tic.
>>
>>23389616
Shit, I guess 90% of blacks have tourettes.
>>
MY TIME IS NOW
>>
>>23388149
>I have great news for you guys!
>I talked to a woman!
Fucking normalfag... you know what I mean? He's so fucking thirsty, you know what I mean? He thinks someone will be happy if he succeeds and gets laid. You know what I mean.
>>
>>23388559
Know what I'm sayin?
>>
>>23391207
*smacks lips* namean umm? ya know?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.