[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're male, over 25 and single, congrats. Your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 26
File: 1457817288952.jpg (149 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1457817288952.jpg
149 KB, 1080x1350
If you're male, over 25 and single, congrats. Your life is over.

You had one life and you ruined yours. Congrats.

Your LTRs are almost always going to be bad and you should just give up on marriage as a concept and only live for yourself. The reason why? You've missed the boat on getting a "good" marriage and now will have to settle for something much lesser and more sad.

You were SUPPOSED to start dating your wife when she was like 16-22 and you were the same age. That way you'll be able to enjoy her optimal beauty and innocent years before she starts to decay and become corrupted.

If you start dating a 25 year old as a 27 year old, that means other men enjoyed her best years which you'll never get from her. They experienced young love with her, the most pure and powerful type of love there is. The relationship is skewed in her favor from the start.

Not only that, but at age 25+ most high value (cute, sweet, innocent etc.) girls are in long term relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just left with the trash that no one else wanted.

Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

>but I didn't want to get married anyway

This is a cope. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the rest of your years loving eachother in sweet blissful harmony. If you have convinced yourself you don't want that you're only lying to yourself.
>>
File: 1456454778239.jpg (133 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456454778239.jpg
133 KB, 960x960
Let's say you meet your wife at age 25.

Countless men enjoyed her body. Enjoyed her perfect, youthful years. Before. you.

Imagine this, it's a brisk summer night, your girl's parents were out of town. A young buck probably fucked her in her parents bedroom as their eyes opened wide together as they both climaxed at the same time. They spent the rest of the night cuddling. You will never be able to take the magic that was lost from her that evening.

Now it's prom. She's staring into the eyes of the boy she's loved since in middle school, dancing the night away. The slow song begins and they kiss passionately. No kiss you ever give her can recreate the sheer amount of joy she had felt in that single moment. For a brief instant, she was in heaven.

Now she's in college and with her boyfriend. They're experimented with getting wasted together, drug use together, having sex without waking up her roomates. All these little things are a little adventure of fresh new experiences. All experiences you can never share with her as well.

Now imagine this. At 21, her boyfriend had knocked her up by accident and they went through the abortion scare together. It was terrifying, and ultimately ended up as a false positive, but they got through it together and it tested how far they would go for one another. They celebrated that night by going out and fucking like rabbits when they got home.

Then, she meets you.
>>
File: 1449190165736.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1449190165736.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>mfw i already know this and I do literally nothing about it
>>
File: 1457491521674.jpg (169 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457491521674.jpg
169 KB, 1152x2048
Let's say you marry a 20 year old at age 32. Thought this was an escape? No. Your life is still over and it's even sadder now because it's obvious you're just trying to cope with your lost, wasted youth at this point. There are several problems with this scenario.

First, lack of chemistry. You've grown up in different times and won't have a lot to talk about. You'll have different tastes in film, music, games etc. depending on the era you were born. Discussions will always make it so you have nothing to learn and your views are never challenged, because you'll always be far wiser than her.

Second problem is attraction. It gets more and more difficult for a man to stay attractive as he ages, just the same as a woman does. She'll never be as attracted to you as your to her. She'll never be able to run her hand across your smooth, unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber youthful body. She won't find you sexy as you used to be.

Third problem is societal. These marriages are seen as creepy (for good reason) and most people will think you're some sort of perv. You'll never be able to take this girl to any formal meeting without embarrassing yourself. It is ultimately a pathetic thing in the end.

Also, marriages with higher age gaps have higher risks of divorce and abuse.
>>
File: vlz6lqP.jpg (212 KB, 953x988) Image search: [Google]
vlz6lqP.jpg
212 KB, 953x988
I just jack off to anime
its worked out pretty fine

maybe someday I'll get a sex robot if Liberal Jews dont make it illegal
>>
I have no interest in living my life for other people.
Wives and children are parasites.
Enjoy your life devoid of meaning and needing validation from others to keep from hating yourself!
>>
Why are betas so obsessed with a girl having srx before them? Its fucking creepy guys.
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 917x871
But no girl wanted to date me in highschool
>>
>>27428158
Because theyre good conservative bois who vote Trump and think women should be objets
>>
>>27428109
Jidf is out at the full force today
>>
Newsflash: if you're unable to get girls in your 16-19s then you're likely not be able to get girls in your 20-30s unless you make a drastic change in you the way you think, act, look.
By that logic-
If you're a male who's beta and over 16 your life is over
>>
>>27428193
women do NOT want men who lack sexual experience. It's a big deal if you are with a woman who has much more sexual experience than you.
>>
>>27428045
>>27428074
>>27428109
dumb roastieposter
>>
Tbh I wouldn't be like this if my mom didn't fuck my shit up all the time when I was a kid.
>>
>>27428045
>marriage essentially is, a woman's ownership of a man

fixed it for you senpai

you think "ol' ball and chain" is just a joke?
>>
>>27428045
This is the grossest post ever.
>>
>>27428045
I know this basically shitposting but OP actually has a point. The women that are actually loyal and worth marrying get married young.

I'm 32 and unfortunately I learned this lesson later in life (thanks useless parents). If you miss this window it's only going to get harder for you
>>
File: 1418590351400.jpg (230 KB, 608x1314) Image search: [Google]
1418590351400.jpg
230 KB, 608x1314
>2016
>still being a failed normie
>implying i want a gf
>implying i want children
top kek lad
>>
>You had one life

A life I didn't ask for but I don't care about bitches so whatever it is you're saying doesn't apply to me.
>>
>>27428045
The misconception that "young love" is "the purest and most powerful kind of love" that this post seems to be operating on is fucking stupid, now lemme tell you why.

Teenagers are fucking idiots. I know, I used to be one. You /start/ getting better when you hit your twenties.and mellow out into an actual, intelligent /person/ sometime around your mid-twenties to early thirties. The puerile assumption that "teenage love is dabes" is based entirely on the fact that people's sense of scope is shit when they're young and they tend to only see the good in people because, again, they're fucking stupid.

For any underagies reading this thread, here's a hot tip for being in highschool/college: go for passionless vagina. Seeking out 'love' when you're that young is borderline retarded.
>>
>>27428123
>maybe someday I'll get a sex robot if Liberal Jews dont make it illegal

oh they will. especially if you live in canada

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/sex-robots-ethicists-debate-1.3231089

>there's literally a campaign at preventing virgins from finding any happiness in their lives
>>
File: tumblr_shitcodeLniggers1_111.png (154 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_shitcodeLniggers1_111.png
154 KB, 540x540
>>27428664
>there's literally a campaign at preventing virgins from finding any happiness in their lives
I've always wondered why women do this, picking on lonely virgin autismos who can't get a girlfriend anyway.
>>
>>27428325
It's a big deal to fuck a woman who everybody has fucked? That seems pretty common and not at all a big deal.
>>
File: 1407250692332.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1407250692332.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>It's this thread again
I thought the robot would keep you copypasta faggots out
>>
>>27428045
>You had one life and you ruined yours
so I made my mom smoke when she was pregnant? I made the decision to have a crack dealer as a father?
>>
>>27428734
>http://campaignagainstsexrobots.org/the-asymmetrical-relationship-parallels-between-prostitution-and-the-development-of-sex-robots/
>"Only the buyer of sex is recognised as a subject, the seller of sex (and by virtue the sex-robot) is merely a thing to have sex with."
We would just be turning robots into THINGS.
>>
>>27428045
My life isn't about finding a partner.
>>
>>27428749
sluts don't want virgins desu. Virgins over 20 are on their permanent shit list.
>>27428734
because they need the betabucks to survive. Chad isn't going to feed them or take care of his kids
>>
My dad dated a 22 year old when he was 40 who gives a fuck we're living older we have products that make us younger I'm not worried if I haven't found by 25 I'm thinking more like 30. .
>>
>>27428647
Do you have advice for me I have a 3.5 inch penis erect can I find love?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 850x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 850x718
>>27428045
>>27428074
>>27428109
>implying procreation is the only point of your existence

What a shitty way to live
>>
File: FCDA8D8.jpg (72 KB, 500x870) Image search: [Google]
FCDA8D8.jpg
72 KB, 500x870
>>27428109
these are all memes created by roasties. men have always married younger girls. girls crave power, status, and wealth. physical attraction is secondary. besides, if a man takes care of himself, he can look great into his 40s. men age better than women. RIDF btfo
>>
>>27428845
have a woman fall in love with you but save yourself for marriage. by then its too late for her to back out
>>
>>27428845
Almost anyone can find love. It's mostly just being in the right place at the right time, and having the right social skills to make the most of those opportunities.

As for the 3 and a half inch dick thing? Start working on endurance, edging and all that shit. If it makes you feel better, get a pump. And start either learning a string instrument or bumping up your WPM, because you're gonna need dexterity and hand-endurance where you're going.
>>
>>27428858
>>27428940
Thanks fellas I hope I can do it I'm sure there is someone who will love me.
>>
>>27429030
Keep deluding yourself, you failed normie faggot. Get used to being lonely shrimpdick
>>
>>27428045
I'd argue with you, but theres no point.

Its true young love is the best. Because when you're young she only wants you for who you are. She doesn't take into consideration your job, how much money you make, how often you go to the gym, what kind of car you drive, what kind of house you have, what your career plans are.

Nope, young love, all she cares about is you as a person. And no matter how hard you look for it, its only a young persons game.
>>
>>27428158

Because those guys are almost always better than us. Casual sex means even mediocre women can hook up with very attractive guys, so they set a standard that most guys can't meet.
>>
>>27428045
You are right. I am a 27 year old kissless virgin who was told to just focus on college and career before I started dating. Now look at me. I own a house in a great neighborhood but I have never been on a date and its far too late. There is also no such thing as a virgin woman around my age. If I could turn back time I would have never focused on college or high school and just focused on relationships instead. I failed at life despite a successful career.
>>
>>27428045
im 22 and about to graduate college are you sure i cant get a gf?
>>
>>27429425
Leaving college without a gf? Your life is over.

I at least hope you slayed as much pussy as you could in college because your chance at easy casual sex is now gone.
>>
M-maybe I'm a late bloomer. R-right?
>>
File: women.jpg (33 KB, 620x410) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
33 KB, 620x410
>if you didn't put all your efforts into getting a gf during HS you failed your life
>your only purpose in life is to be in a loving relationship

topkek
i'd rather be honest with myself and accept it than try really hard to be someone else so I can please some empty wet holes
>>
Let's say you marry a 20 year old at age 32. Thought this was an escape? No. Your life is still over and it's even sadder now because it's obvious you're just trying to cope with your lost, wasted youth at this point. There are several problems with this scenario.

First, lack of chemistry. You've grown up in different times and won't have a lot to talk about. You'll have different tastes in film, music, games etc. depending on the era you were born. Discussions will always make it so you have nothing to learn and your views are never challenged, because you'll always be far wiser than her.

Second problem is attraction. It gets more and more difficult for a man to stay attractive as he ages, just the same as a woman does. She'll never be as attracted to you as your to her. She'll never be able to run her hand across your smooth, unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber youthful body. She won't find you sexy as you used to be.

Third problem is societal. These marriages are seen as creepy (for good reason) and most people will think you're some sort of perv. You'll never be able to take this girl to any formal meeting without embarrassing yourself. It is ultimately a pathetic thing in the end.

Also, marriages with higher age gaps have higher risks of divorce and abuse

Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

This is a cope. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the re
>>

n (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) children, cook meals for you, and spend the re
>>
>>27430226
Wifes nag and bitch and moan. Most of your desire is sexual, after a while that shit pops off. That's why older ladies lose their big trump. You'll be thinking about money, dying happy, traveling to thailand, shit like that. Believe me. Pussy can be paid for. Love is a teenage lust that some were able to enjoy and the rest just craved, life is almost 5 times longer and it really won't matter. Geniuses all around lived the life of the loner, leaders weren't capable of normal love, lovers become either cynical or obsessive.
>>
ages, just the same as a woman does. She'll never be as attracted to you as your to her. She'll never be able to run her hand across your smooth, unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber
ages, just the same as a woman does. She'll never be as attracted to you as your to her. She'll never be able to run her hand across your smooth, unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber

>>
relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just
relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just

>>
Well, I wasn't going to try anyway OP
>>
File: adachi2.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
adachi2.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>27428045
>tfw you'll never experience young love

18 and starting to lose hope. Never asked a girl, and honestly probably won't. Socially, I'm pretty inept, hence why I'm here on 4chan. if I weren't socially inept, and had a fucking car I'd be out with my friends. But no, I failed my permit test, and have to take some fucking classes before I can retake it

I agree with OP, if you don't experience young love, you've pretty much wasted your youth.
>>
>>27428465
When a modern millennial woman calls something gross you can be sure it's real. And I didn't want to believe OP so much.

Just fuck my shit up
>>
If you're male, over 25 and single, congrats. Your life is over.

You had one life and you ruined yours. Congrats.

Your LTRs are almost always going to be bad and you should just give up on marriage as a concept and only live for yourself. The reason why? You've missed the boat on getting a "good" marriage and now will have to settle for something much lesser and more sad.

You were SUPPOSED to start dating your wife when she was like 16-22 and you were the same age. That way you'll be able to enjoy her optimal beauty and innocent years before she starts to decay and become corrupted.

If you start dating a 25 year old as a 27 year old, that means other men enjoyed her best years which you'll never get from her. They experienced young love with her, the most pure and powerful type of love there is. The relationship is skewed in her favor from the start.

Not only that, but at age 25+ most high value (cute, sweet, innocent etc.) girls are in long term relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just left with the trash that no one else wanted.

This is a cope. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the rest of your years loving eachother in sweet blissful harmony. If you have convinced yourself you don't want that you're only lying to yourself.Nnhgbb
>>

This is a cope. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the re
Hnhhhh
>>
>>27428045
>If you're male, over 25 and single, congrats. Your life is over.

I was well aware of that 10 years ago. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>27428045
Why do you tell me something I've already known?
>>

Ftrrfv
>>
>implying you cant date/marry younger women

This destroys the argument
>>

Hhhhhb
>>
>28
>gf is a 24yo chubby Asian virgin

I'm fine with this.
>>
File: 4chanofficialphotographer.gif (2 MB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
4chanofficialphotographer.gif
2 MB, 350x261
Attention attention

Relationships while you're young is a meme
Successful men get married in their 30s and 40s not their 20s
I repeat, relationships while youre young is a meme
>>

HhhhhbGyghh
>>
I was single last summer, partied, spun a few plates (all 8/10+), and kept one as a gf, and she's the best gf I've ever had. Super caring and loving.

Sometimes you can make it.
>>
My hopes were destroyed far before you created this thread OP
What is your intention?
Blackpilling us?
This is r9k
>>

HhhhhbGhytrf
>>
OP has autism. I fucked and dated a 17/18 year old girl when I was 24/25. Dumped her because she was nuts. I came in young pussy despite OP's claim. Also, OP is probably a virgin and he wrote this post mostly to justify his own solitude rather than to try to suggest it to you.

In short, OP is a faggot with autism.
>>
FUCK YOU OP I KNOW IM ALMOST 22 AND HAVE NOT OPTIONS FOR A RELATIONSHIP

I KNOW MY HEALTH IS ALREADY IN DECLINE

SURE I CAN WAIT IT OUT AND HOPE FEMINISM BLOWS OVER. ITS LIKE IM WAITING FOR AN APOCALYPSE.

ILL START COLLECTING BODIES ANY DAY NOW
>>

Third problem is societal. These marriages are seen as creepy (for good reason) and most people will think you're some sort of perv. You'll

nev meeting without embarrassing yourself. It is ultimately a pathetic thing in the end.

Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird

to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

This is a cope. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have

her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the re

Hhhhhb
>>
>>27428074
Lol no.

I'm constantly amazed at the number of women I meet who have had active sex lives for years, but have been largely unimpressed with the quality of it. You're talking as if high school and college BOYS are making girls see stars, have multiple orgasms, and want to be Mrs. Chad, when in reality the vast majority of them are the subject of awkward sexual/romantic encounter stories, the guy they "cannot believe they ever dated," or basically just practice.
>>
>>27430713
>This is a cope. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have
lol, no, my dream is to be reborn as a 6'8 bearmode bandit pillaging villages and fucking perfect bitches
>>

Third problem is societal. These marriages are seen as creepy (for good reason) and most people will think you're some sort of perv. You'll

nev meeting without embarrassing yourself. It is ultimately a pathetic thing in the end.

Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird

to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

This is a cope. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage

essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have

gfftgg
>>
>>27428045
Good thing I'm gay and the older I get, the more cute traps will be interested in me since they all have daddy issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x354
I'm only 18 and I already feel this will be my fate. All of this "advise" doesn't really matter for true robots though. If you're an ugly outcast, you're not going to be approaching people at 16-22 or really any age. You're just stuck.

This thread is really meant for normies that are choosing not to care about relationships due to laziness or whatever.
>>

Common cope incels hold

when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird

This is a cope. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Htfvhgxf
>>
>>27428158
Nice try Stacy
By calling us creepy isn't gonna solve your problem. See. You are used up whore. Even chad or normie, the most liberal faggot ok your Facebook, still cannot accept that you've fucked 10+ guys before. They may say they do

Deep down, every men reject it. It's nature. Male is made to pass down his genes not others

Btw poor tactics.
>lol yeah idgf XD
>oh c'mon what a creep. I've been with guys so wat?? Hahaha
>YOLO swag
>oh grow up
>you're so immature
When I hear these insults I know the cunt has literately no valid points to make
>>

First, lack of chemistry. You've grown up in different times and won't have a lot to talk

about. You'll have different tastes in film, music, games etc. depending on the era you

were born. Discussions will always make it so you have nothing to learn and your

views are never challenged, because you'll always be far wiser than her.

Second problem is attraction. It gets more and more difficult for a man to stay

attractive as he ages, just the same as a woman does. She'll never be as attracted to

you as your to her. She'll never be able to run her hand across your smooth, unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber youthful body. She won't find you sexy as you used to be.

Common cope incels hold

when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird

to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different

times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

her bear a bunch of your children, he re

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Htfvhgxf
>>
OP seriously thinks life is all about women?
I had 1000x more pleasure with drugs than all of my orgasms combined
>>
Let's say you marry a 20 year old at age 32. Thought this was an escape? No. Your life is still over

nd it's even sadder now because it's obvious you're just trying to cope with your lost, wasted youth at this point. There are several problems with this scenario.

First, lack of chemistry. You've grown up in different times and won't have a lot to talk

about. You'll have different tastes in film, music, games etc. depending on the era you

were born. Discussions will always make it so you have nothing to learn and your

attractive as he ages, just the same as a woman does. She'll never be as attracted to

you as your to her. She'll never be able to run her hand across your smooth, unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber youthful body. She won't find you sexy as you used to be.

Common cope incels hold

to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different

times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Htfvhgxf
>>
this place is the mkultra of internet brainwashing forums sometimes. What the fuck
>>
/r9k/ over-romanticizes teen romance because it allows them to say there's no point in trying now (since it's impossible to get clearly), which allows some posters to feel comfortable with not pursuing their goals. Goals that they're scared of, certainly, but their own goals nonetheless. Just one more day of inactivity and procrastination, all sanctioned by the bountiful robot.

Which is of course ignoring that hardly anyone marries that high school sweetheart, not to mention the fact that it's an easier time than ever to go bang those young women as an old fart thanks to internet dating. If you really want to do it and they're legal, nothing stopping you.

It's not that you can't change; I won't say anything is possible; but you won't even go far enough to see what you could change. And if you've sincerely tried, why do you need these threads every day?
>>
Let's say you marry a 20 year old at age 32. Thought this was an escape? No. Your life is still over

nd it's even sadder now because it's obvious you're just trying to cope with your lost, wasted youth at this point. There are several problems with this scenario.

you as your to her. She'll never be able to run her hand across your smooth,

unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber youthful body. She won't find you sexy as you used to be.

Common cope incels hold

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF
>>
>>27428325
No sorry try again
>>
>>27428577
This
I do not understand how other male still seek girls
With unlimited internet porn and every fetish you can find (including illegal loli), you only need 10-30 mins and then you're done with your sex life

Today's women cannot give you any other things beside sex anyway. They only create more trouble for you and 110% likely cuck you. Don't forget then whole society is leaning toward her regardless what horrible things she's done. Men just cannot get any benefit in this world.
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber youthful body. She won't find you sexy as you used to be.

Common cope incels hold

>>
>>27430847
drugs fuck up your teeth familam. sex not so much
>>
>>27428081
same

i'm gradually caring less and less
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

her bear a bunch of your children, he rehgtf
>>
>>27430928
LSD doesn't
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

Hygg
>>
>>27428850
God just look at these young girls. They literally perfect
Fuck lying normies who says young girls are not attractive. Lying fucking stupid shits just wanna fit in the society. They all want young girls they just sacred to say
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

her bear a bunch of your children, he reBbbji
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

her bear a bunch of your children, he reFfvbbhyy
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

her bear a bunch of your children, he reFyfft
>>
>a cute, nurturing, innocent girl

Ah, if only such a thing actually existed...
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

Nnujhvf
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

her bear a bunch of your children, he reHkkjgrthi
>>
File: Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
i'm 25. thanks to this thread my last shred of hope is finally gone. i give up. i have no choice but to accept that i will never have a relationship.

i already knew suicide was inevitable. this is the last evidence i need to know that i'm not leaving anything on the table, the table was always bare and always will be.
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

her bear a bunch of your children, he reFgyhhhttfree
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

her bear a bunch of your children, he reFfsszs
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
for fucks sake why havent i killed myself already
>>

gfftgg

Jjjunnjj

Ohgytdgh

IHGGFF

Common cope incels hold

her bear a bunch of your children, he reJuyyuuh
>>
>>27429241
Fuck. We are on the same boat m8. Although I wouldn't call my career successful, I own a house in good neighbourhood and own 2 good cars. Stable fair paying job, too.

But it's just too late. At this point I cannot meet any women/stranger because I have no time. And women at our age don't expect house/cars+career. The first thing they're gonna check is how many relationships you've had before.
I don't social circle. I don't have any contact with women. All women at work are married. NO ONE would believe a 27 male have no girl friend. All my coworkers think Iva a problem. All girls I've met think I must be a giant loser faggot or gay even though they don't know any bit of me. Bring a 25+ virgin is the dead deal
>>
This is a fucking psyop you cucks.
>>
>>27430804
Im a dude. But no surprise a bitter guy like you is a virgin.

Fun fact:vaginas don't get used up
>>
>>27431166
Fun fact: chads doing things that has no point on r9k
>inb4 I'm here to laught at you
>just browsing for kek bro
>yo I'm chad I fuck 10+ bitches you losers haha
>you complain too much
>no wonder you no gf
>no wonder you virgin
>I love my wife who's fucked 100+ dicks and my wife's son
What you normies say are already posted like 1000000+ times. i don't want to argue with you. Because what's even more retarded than us coming to r9k, is you facebookers trying to convince us.
>>
who the fuck cares whether I get a woman or not?

life is bullshit and no matter what I do I'm gonna die within a few decades and in 100 years no one will even know I existed. nothing matters.
>>
File: 1441433710788s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1441433710788s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
Came to 4chan tonight to make a post about my own insecurities as a 26/f/virgin who's been saving myself for my LDR boyfriend for almost 10 years now. Finally going to meet him in May and scared of the repercussions if it doesn't work out with him (aka being suddenly completely single instead of just mostly single; virgin, shy, awkward, cute but not super-attractive, a little on the chubby side by now, etc etc). Surreal to read some of the replies in this thread basically saying grils like me don't real.
>>
Strong thread
>>
i don't really give a shit

and i'm not reading all of that
>>
>>27431507
where do find girls like you?
>>
>>27431774
LDR & Nevermet forums/support groups would be a place to start. A lot of us signed up for this when we were idiot lovesick teenagers and by the time we got to our 20s it became sort of a sunk cost fallacy thing. "Oh I'm so lonely and I want to be with someone but I've waited ___ years for ___! I can't give up now!" Then wham, you're out of school, in the workforce, no time for dating even if you had the inclination, and the online thing turns into a "it's better than nothing" crutch I guess? It's hard to say.

But yeah, uhm, try trolling LDR forums and preying on the "he's probably already fucked lots of other girls and he won't like me now that I'm ~old~ and have been selling an idealized cybersex version of myself to him for x-many years" insecurities, I guess? "Hey girl, I've been lonely too, I know what it is to wait, I think it's beautiful that you waited for him, I think you sound really devoted, blah blah blah." Just make her feel like her v-card is a plus, not a shameful minus. It's what I'd kinda like to hear these days haha...
>>
>>27431308
Now why would your opinion be right, and the normal opinion be wrong? Think for a second.
>>
File: 467568586.jpg (48 KB, 263x276) Image search: [Google]
467568586.jpg
48 KB, 263x276
>basing your entire life around women

This fucking thread, holy fuck. If you're sad that you missed out on good pussy then just become a famous writer or whatever I just want money to build my life.

If you need a writing prompt here you: a young vampire gets a letter telling him he's a wizard and that he must represent his district in the upcoming annual teenage slaughter games or whatever, boom

If you can shitpost all day you can write
>inb4 why don't YOU do it
None of your business I'm not the one posting crying selfies
>>
>>27431899
Even 'chad' would not want to to settle down at 25+ with a woman who has more experience than him. The problem is not that you haven't had the experience with some specific girl like he described but that you haven't experienced it with ANY girl. Do you really not see how that can be a problem?
>>
>>27432101
why the fuck would i want to be a writer. all i want is to feel like a human and know what it's like to be with a girl
>>
File: 1458214424782.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1458214424782.png
191 KB, 419x398
>>27428109
>Smooth gentle body
Come back and talk to us when you have some test pumping through your body. If you don't resemble some beastly animal due to your body hair then you aren't man enough.
>>
>It's impossible for someone in their upper twenties to date a teenager.

LOL
>>
It's mostly b8 but why can't they understand why we want virgins. It's unfair to us because the non virgin girl will have something to compare to while we will won't be having the same experience. Plus it's unfair to them because we will hold some kind of resentment. Finally remember trying something you liked for the first time. Was as good as the second, third, and so on?
>>
>>27432250
It's only a problem if you're an insecure, dick obsessed, beta
>>
guys I don't wanna die. sombody please help. Please invent cyborg tech or elixir of lfe or some shit. please.
>>
>>27428045

As much as I'd hate to admit it, and also taking into account the fact OP might be a shitposter, they have a point.

I'm 21 now and am feeling the full force of this most unfortunate topic.... It hit me when my ex I was fucking got a new bf.....

All I see now is either miserable over 16 year olds without gfs gripping at the unforgiving natural order of reproduction; or smart senpai's who endured hardship and got themselves a bitch young.

The gap is closing for us and we are all fucked. Even if this is a shitpost, it's the realist thing I've read all day.
>>
>>27428045
>>27428074

>being over 25 and not still dating 18-21 year olds
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
why would you want a used goods whore? just git gud and date much younger women, end of story
>>
Where do you get this information that I want to marry some roastie? I want to fuck women, escorts and young undergraduate sluts hungry for money will fill that need.

Listen here my man, I've been redpilled beyond belief at this point. I don't want marriage so I can be cucked and divorce raped by some out of shape angry post-wall woman who wants to cheat on me with tyrone.

I don't see why being with younger women is a problem, I have no idea what makes you think I would give a shit about her beyond "sex".

Who the fuck cares if she listens to Zayn Malik and I don't, she's hot willing to fuck, she can come over to my apartment to fuck and go away to chill with her friends and boyfriend after. .

I don't care about having a nuclear family. I'll just find some thottie to have my kids like every other guy does at this point. Give her a check every month to take care of my kid while I'm paying young women spread their buttcheeks. (AND YOU KNOW THIS HAPPENS TOO).

Guys here should be upgrading their lives so they can do sex tourism. No reason to worry about love, marriage and families, fucking illusions.
>>
>>27428109
>this extreme faggotry
if you think a woman/girlfriend/fuckbuddy/wife/whatever exists to "CHALLENGE" you, you're already in the wrong frame of mind and are possibly retarded and/or a woman

women are for fucking and for playing

if your woman is "challenging" you, it's time to get a new woman

and frankly, if you're wrapped up in worrying about whether she's attracted to you or what society thinks of your relationship, you're a tremendous faggot who deserves to be unhappy
>>
>>27431472

I found your post beautiful and comforting
>>
File: 1458930052124.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
1458930052124.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
>26
>got a 17 year old gf

Your life is over when you die retard.
>>
my life was over well before i turned 25, but you tried OP
>>
I wish I didn't read that OP, you fucker
>>
>>27428045
>>27428074
>>27428109

k

what's your point?
>>
>>27428045
>>27428045
>Not only that, but at age 25+ most high value (cute, sweet, innocent etc.) girls are in long term relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just left with the trash that no one else wanted.

this. there is no "the one for you"
it's first come first serve for chads
>>
That's true from female perspective. Doesn't apply to men.

Well, It does apply to robot neets but we are a different animal...
>>
>>27428045
you misspelled female
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 209x241
>>27428045
>Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times

Chemistry...pfffft. Talking from high school perspective much huh?
>>
File: 1457922596985.jpg (151 KB, 723x989) Image search: [Google]
1457922596985.jpg
151 KB, 723x989
>>27428045
>This is a cope.
Fuck off and eat shit. So many marriages are living hells, especially with the loose women, gold-digging, and general whorery of today. Many couples in the "good ol' days" grew to despise each other but stayed together only out of social and legal pressure.

Furthermore, marriage is signing away your ability to be alone and free--forever. As soon as you get entangled with some bitch, she fill your time and waste your money on meaningless activities and family obligations and threaten you with sexual deprivation or "the couch xD" if you don't indulge her inane ideas.

Solitude is grand. Being single is perfectly reasonable, especially in this Internet era, the best period of ALL TIME to be "alone", period.

I had my taste of being settled with a roastie and chose freedom. It's lovely as long as you stop the "grass is greener" bullshit and enjoy what you have.
>>
>>27436307
this is basically my thought process as well. and it feels liberating to know that because of my virgin teen years, I found solitude to be comforting.
>>
We're born, we live, we die. Nothing but a collection of biomass holding onto a temporary consciousness. In 100 years I very mush doubt any of us will even exist in the memoeries of our decendants, even morso for you losers who wont have any decendants.
>>
>>27428045
>>27428074
>getting married

kek, good one, cuck
>>
>>27428045
OP is retard with his bullshit theories
none is triggered
>>
>>27428045
yeah no shit
it's natural selection telling us only the fittest males reproduce
not fucking newsworthy
>>
>>27428045
>implying males cant have relations with females 10-15 years younger

Females are the one who are fucked since their worth decrease woth age whereas the worth of males can onlt get up with age.

3/10 bait made me respond
>>
>>27428045
>>27428074
>>27428109
>his life is so unimaginative and boring that he needs a roastie to fulfill his life.

Absolutely cuck as fuck. You are worse than normies who chuck and fuck
>>
>>27428045
>because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman

Other way around in 2016 boyo, shit bait since you're basically trying to make guys insecure about not putting their balls in a vice.
>>
File: 1372095383737.jpg (56 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1372095383737.jpg
56 KB, 405x412
>implying you can't fuck down in age
>implying marriage is really that important
>implying you're not gay
>>
File: 1456896490867.jpg (54 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1456896490867.jpg
54 KB, 396x382
>>27428045
thanks man

desu i cant imagine this place without these posts, it keeps the normies from sticking around
>>
File: 1456896980135.jpg (73 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1456896980135.jpg
73 KB, 396x382
>>27437467
>>27436627
>implying this thread doesnt come up every fucking 12 hours

its like you want to feed the trolls...
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.