[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guys will date depressed girls >will date shy girls >will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (209 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 851x233
>guys will date depressed girls
>will date shy girls
>will date girls even if they aren't 100% confident all of the time

>unless you're an ultra outgoing, 100% confident superman who never shows any sign of weakness or introversion girls don't even know you exist
>>
>>23383121
women are inside out turds
>>
/lit/ here on visit to /r9k/
you guys are delusional as fuck

look at all the beta cuck hipster fags with girlfriends
all they expect is anything at all
the fact of it is people on 4chan have absolutely zero to give by CHOICE
if you want a gf start acting in a manner that will get you one
it's your choice to live the way you want and to be who you are, conform or die

we are one of the first generations of the first societies in which one can truly do what they want, as it turns out, a lot of us would rather do other things that get gfs

theyre not super choosy. you're just stubborn and have nothing to offer
>>
File: end.jpg (37 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
37 KB, 250x272
>>23383443
>/lit/ here
>>
I will never date a depressed girl. You become so attached to them, helping them get through their problems and than they will just dump you for someone better. She really fucked up my psyche.
>>
>>23383121
Have you tried talking to any girls before?
I haven't. Too afraid of rejection.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x528
>>23383443

>lit here
>they're not super choosy

>theyre not super choosy
>>
Girls will date shy guys. Then again, it depends on how shy you are. There's "cute" shy and there's autistic shy. If it's a real struggle for you to complete a sentence when talking to a girl, then naturally you won't have a chance. If you're just aware of yourself a bit but still manage to have a conversation then that's fine.

Also anyone who dates a depressed person should know what they're potentially getting themselves into, whether it's a girl or a guy. This coming from someone's who's depressed. When you deal with someone like that on an intimate level then you run the risk of that person hurting themselves or whatever because of you. Not everyone wants to deal with that.

t. someone who has never dated before.
>>
File: tips.png (51 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
tips.png
51 KB, 370x370
>>23383931
>This coming from someone's who's depressed.
whatever you say buddy
>>
>>23383931

Lel enjoy your meme disease
>>
>>23383443
>/lit/ here

go read some books charles darwin
>>
>>23383121
but that's not true, the upper part still applies for guys as well
>>
>>23383443
Go back to reading shit books and faking intellect.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.