[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanons post some creeper stories who is the creepiest person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: jack-gif.gif (323 KB, 640x240) Image search: [Google]
jack-gif.gif
323 KB, 640x240
femanons post some creeper stories
who is the creepiest person youve ever met
>>
-some guy in Hong Kong has emailed/messaged me everyday for more than 2 years about how he wants to marry me, take virginity, and impregnate me
-a guy messaged me on Youtube to meet up and discuss collaboration project. Turns out he just wanted an excuse to go on a 'date' with me so I left him. We were out and I mentioned it was cold and he said he could hold my hand to keep me warm
-at an anime convention, a guy asked for a photo where I step on him. Some guy also tweeted a picture of my ass. I'm pretty sure someone took some upskirt photos of me because it was windy that day and my skirt kept blowing up.
-back in highschool, there was this short guy who kept following me to all of my classes. We never spoke. We didn't have any classes together. I never got to confront him since he always kept a certain distance. He followed me so much that I was able to detect his presence . During lunch or around school I catch him staring at me from a distance .
-someone found out my cellphone number and used some sort of software to call my cellphone using various numbers to send me harassing calls . My phone literally did not stop ringing for a whole hour.
>>
>>27418222
damn you attract creepers like i attract..well... no one
>>
>>27418222
Post pics so we can see if you're worth it
>>
I'm probably the creepiest person.
>tried to cast spells with blood magic as kid
>wrote "fan fiction" style stories about two boys in my school fucking each other, made website for it and it blew up into school-wide phenomenon, made one of the dudes cry in public
>have managed to get nudes of several former classmates, have them archived away on computer
>get bored and spy on people
>would sniff and steal friends' panties
>>
>>27418327

Are you Tina from Bobs Burgers
>>
>>27418327
wait are you a girl or boy
>>
>>27418222
>Completely average roasties get this many stalkers
>Women still think they can be lonely

Fuck off.
>>
>>27418062
Where the fuck do you think you are? LOL.
>>
>>27418355
I am a girl.
>>27418353
I'm pretty high-energy, and try to pass of my autism as fun wacky jokes.
>>
>>27418397
pls be my creepy stalker gf
>>
File: sigh.jpg (224 KB, 882x788) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
224 KB, 882x788
>>27418311

hong kong guy
>>
>>27418416
Just reply to him you asshole. At least make him feel slightly better.
>>
File: 721452.gif (263 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
721452.gif
263 KB, 300x165
>>27418416
holy shit this is hysterical

>giving birth a child for us, ok???

KEK
>>
Me before hrt ;)
>>
>>27418432

I'm ignoring him in hoping of discouraging him. I feel like any kind of response would reward his behavior. If I reply, he'll be more willing to send me messages more.
>>
>>27418484
>>27418416
>Not blocking him and deleting all of his emails.

The fact that you keep them just shows you're using them to feed your ego. Roastie cunt.
>>
>>27418484
You know you can just block his email right? .
>>
>>27418504
to be fair to her, if she blocks him the guy could have a complete melt down and make another email and start threatening her and shit
>>
>>27418501
>>27418504

I don't block creeps if they're privately messaging me so I have evidence against them if anything bad happens.
>>
>>27418564
>b-b-b-but what if he tries to RAPE me
>muh rape culture

Just leave.
>>
File: 1448313362545.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1448313362545.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>27418618
found the hong kong creeper
>>
>>27418564
But theoretically if I were to do something bad to you I would get away with it since the other guy would easily be framed with all the stuff you keep holding on to like an autist
Or do you not care if someone innocent is blamed for a crime they didn't commit
>>
File: k;.png (293 KB, 505x663) Image search: [Google]
k;.png
293 KB, 505x663
>>27418416
This is him hope you like
>>
>dating girl.
>she has a thirsty desperate friend.
>kinda stalks her. calls her.
>one time waited outside her window at night.
>this all before i met her.
>fast forward.
>he calls. I answer, I tell him not to call anymore, quit being creepy. She doesn't like you. She doesn't wanna be friends with you.
>couple months later, with grill at gas stop, dude is fueling his auto, wont make eye contact with me.

>jizzed on my girls face that night.

>inb4 normie get out.
>>
>>27418636
Found the egomaniac slut roastie.
>>
File: 1448045638439.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448045638439.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>27418683
found the male who thinks there are women on 4chan
>>
>>27418666

Nice OC (Original Content), Anon.
>>
>>27418671

There is nothing like doing something 'degrading' to some girl that a beta worships. There's so much power in surprising your girlfriend with a grope or ass grab or doing something that only you can get away with.
>>
>>27418713
Thanks anon

>meme arros are original to
>>
>>27418537
but he is in hong kong
>>
>>27418416
show his email or post on /b so we can fuck him up
>>
>>27418732

Girls can't stay mad at you when you look so puppy dog happy when you pull out and jizz on their face. It'd be creepy if she were expecting it.
>>
>>27418062
>this older guy used to text me a lot even though I would ignored him, I told him to stop and he died. Not really that creepy.

That's about it tbqh
Genuine creeps are uncommon imo
Most people just can't deal with the fact that other people like them in obsessive but benign ways
>>
>>27418062
I remember back in high school, there was this boy who was OBSESSED with me. He would follow me home after school to "make sure I was okay", he obtained my phone number while my sister was trying to give it to a teacher and he overheard and wrote it down, he called me almost every day after school (sometimes several times), and he bought me a dozen roses on valentines day. I felt awful because I really didn't want to be with someone that creepy, but I'm sure he was just trying to be sweet. He actually still follows me on every social media I have and goes as far as liking every picture I post.

Also I remember an anon from /v/ awhile back got my contact information and confessed his undying love to me after two days of talking. if I didn't respond within like five minutes of him texting me, he would freak out. I decided to stop talking to him altogether but he would make fake numbers and accounts on snapchat to talk to me. He eventually gave up after like three months of doing it, but it was really creepy at the time.
>>
>>27418871
*and he did
What if he stopped because he died and that was some kind of non-sexual freudian slip? Oh shit. I hope I didn't set something like that into motion.
>>
>>27418416
>>27418222
this is why we need feminism.
>>
>>27418881
>/v/
>creepers

why am i not surprised?
>>
>>27418881
typical /v/
>>
File: 1436985789880.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436985789880.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>27418881
haw, i bet those guys are the same that frequent MGTOW and the other manchild forums today.
>>
>>27418564
>if anything bad happens
>the fucking guy is in asia
Just admit you were doing it for attention, or you are actually a dumb cunt and didnt piece this together.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 573x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 573x400
>>27418062
Last year some random fairly handsome guy messaged me on Instagram saying he had an eyebrow fetish and that I had sexy thick brows. I thought he was kidding so I send him a close up of my eye and things went to shit real fast when I realized he was serious. He harassed me for videos of me brushing me eyebrows and I said no.

He lives in Virginia and me in NY, he threatened to come up here and find me. I blocked him so he stalked my Facebook, messaging my friends asking them for my phone number. Almost a dozen friends warned me and I was horrified. He had a gf too. It died down but it freaked me out.
>>
>>27419036
you shoulda shaved those brows
>>
>>27419036
Bea is that you?
>>
>>27419036
why don't women appreciate attention?

when a guy like me you give my left arm to literally be stalked by a qt grill
>>
>>27418998
>haw, i bet those guys are the same that frequent MGTOW and the other manchild forums today.

What do people get out of making these retarded insults? What is "childish" about refusing to marry when marriage is like giving your balls to an unstable creater with a detonator attached to it.
>>
I do pretty well with girls but sometimes I do shit that just makes me cringe on the inside. I sent a dick pic to a girl once. It was after I banged her though so that's not so bad. I've sent girls some lewd texts that I realized after was a bad idea and just never talked to them again.

I've done some stupid shit in relationships and now I realize the best move most times is to just say nothing and ignore the bitch if you angry at her. You can't call women out for doing something wrong, they get defensive. So just ignore them like you don't give a fuck about them. It sucks, but it works.

You live you learn right?
>>
>>27418377
90% of the "lonely fembot" threads are made by guys trolling each other or trans faggots. Most women admit they get attention and don't claim that don't have any options. Don't push your memes any further.
>>
I'm actual stalking a qt
She talks to me everyday tho
I don't know if this is skinny love or me being a creep, but either case, i like her
>>
File: 1431686912071.jpg (334 KB, 753x871) Image search: [Google]
1431686912071.jpg
334 KB, 753x871
>>27419439
found the manchild.

-elmgro virgin
>>
>>27418377
what kind of fucked up head do you have that you believe stalking cures loneliness
>>
File: denko-01.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
denko-01.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>27418416
Holy fuck is it the Denko guy?

Is anybody else onto this?
>>
>sister's bf lived with us a for a little while
>sometimes when I'd come home a certain pair of my underwear would be sitting in the middle of my bed
>first 2 times I thought I might've left it there on accident
>third time I started to think what the fuck is going on
>kept happening for another week or two
>felt too embarrased to tell anyone in my house about it or confront him
>one night am awoken by something
>sister's bf is kneeling next to my bed
>look at him and say what the fuck?
>he says sorry won't happen again then leaves
After that the underwear thing stopped. I don't know why he thought it was okay to do that stuff, because I never acted like I was interested in him. Some time has passed now, sister and her bf are still together. I wish I would've told her about it but I couldn't muster up the courage so now it's just awkward whenever he's around.
>>
>>27418416
when your ovaries dry up and you are surrounded by cats you will look back and miss this guy
>>
>>27418062
I was eating lunch in high school. Alone as usual. This obese neckbeard guy comes up to me and starts talking. He is at least 30. I don't say anything but he sits down and starts talking to me. He asks me my name and I lie, I don't want this guy to know who I am. He then says "That's not your name. Why would you lie to me?" and stares at me.

I say goodbye and throw away my food. He follows me for the rest of the day and sits outside my classroom waiting for me.

I walked out with my teacher and he saw us and left. Never saw that guy again but holy hell was he creepy.
>>
A marine like 20 years older than me followed me and my friend back from his place, we got high and he kept trying to get me to share his beer. He totally heard me talk about how weird he was.
>>
>>27419439
>>27419839

Because women hold social status to be higher than anything else, a degrading comment that makes you appear less in front of others is the only way they know how to respond to things they don't like. It's not their fault, they are not wired for logical discussion, only trying to make men feel less than they are.

>grow up
>manchild
>virgin
>neckbeard
>man up

You'll know its a woman responding when you see these comments (grow up is more universal, and man up occasionally used in a banterish way with friends).
As they are all designed to insinuate that you are less than them. Women are sad and predictable.

Nothing wrong with not getting married if that's your choice, it's my choice too. But that takes a lot of power away from women, and (even subconsciously) they don't like it, so they try and shame you into thinking otherwise
>>
There was this weird as fuck guy in my class who'd spend his time spitting in a mug and every once in a while, whilst thinking no one saw him, he'd take a sip of it.

He ended up getting kicked out of school for stalking a girl in class.

He was creepy as fuck, he tried to lock out his dorm roommate for a week and eventually got thrown out of campus. A bag of meat was found in the cupboard of all the stuff he left behind.

He's the guy I
>>
>>27421220
(Cont) I model the average r9ker after.

Last time I heard from him, he got banned from FB because he threatened to blow up his neighbour's yard and posted pictured of handgrenades.

He likes taking pictures topless with his dachshunds a lot.
>>
>>27420936

no one is going to miss a stalker just because they are lonely
>>
>>27420607
The same kind of person who has never had to worry about being stocked or knowing how to not be lonely.

AKA /r9k/
>>
>>27418062
this super ugly short guy fits that description:
>5'9''
>Really ugly
>Would read books in the library
>Never got laid
>Would hold the door open for me
>Always saying polite things to me
>No muscle what so ever
If he ended up on the news with bodies in his basement I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>27421377
7/10 you'll bag most people
>>
>>27418222
Your name's Seanna isn't it?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.