[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking acid for the first time. Nerves are really high while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: acid-trip.jpg (190 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
acid-trip.jpg
190 KB, 900x563
Taking acid for the first time. Nerves are really high while waiting rn, what can I do to calm and prepare? Any cool experiences?
>>
>>27437481

Always remember:

>It's just a drug, it won't hurt you
>It WILL pass, you won't feel like this forever
>In general, if no one is yelling and there's no blood, everything is fine
>do not go into other people's property
>Do not talk to cops or your family
>If there's anyone you need to talk to on the phone or in real life, do that and turn your phone off
>Have a sitter for your first time
>Don't be at home exclusively, but only go out after dark and to a park or somewhere not very populated

Have fun.
>>
Put your phone in airplane mode.

Nerves always happen, combined with uncomfortable body feelings. It will pass.

Have fun.
>>
>>27437953

When I do acid, I always feel like my tendons are being torn appart in my arms, for some reason. I think it's because once I did acid and lifted weights for a few hours and now it triggers flashbacks.
>>
>>27437481
Turn off your electronics, put on some uplifting music, chill out and soon you'll realize you made it out to be something it's not. Have fun :)
>>
>>27437936

*do that before tripping

Don't talk to anyone while high if you don't want them to know that you're high.
>>
>>27437985
Forgot to mention, it's called a trip for a reason. Go with the flow, change location if you get the urge to go explore or get angsty.
>>
>>27437984
It might be because LSD causes vasoconstriction. I have very stiff joints and tendons when I'm on LSD as well.
>>
>>27438015

I always associate triping with blood. Once I had a really bad trip where I thought that I was bleeding out. I swear I took nbome and not acid, because it was bitter, but my friend said it was just because the tabs were in a reused baggy that had meow meow in it. I guess we'll never know.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.