[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggas my ex broke up with me back in 2012 and I am still not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pep3129.jpg (12 KB, 339x234) Image search: [Google]
pep3129.jpg
12 KB, 339x234
Niggas my ex broke up with me back in 2012 and I am still not fucking over her. I hate her so much cuz she was a cheating hoe but I am still sad af that she changed so much. Every other gril I know also goes full 110% bitch and I just don't get why this is considered a good thing now

>tfw not living in a Christian shithole far from SJW bullshit
>>
I know almost that exact feel, anon, except 2011 and I'm not actually Christian. But I wouldn't make any trouble for the place, I just want to get away from leftist degeneracy. Fuck Socjus and postmodernism. Maybe some day I'll meet a qt east European girl who votes for PIS or Jobbik or something.
>>
>>27435430
my hope now lays in Asia. Too submissive to even thinking of having rights, but in like 10 years time, liberal bullshit will take over anyway

Not Christian either but religion is incompatible with liberals you know? How often do you think of her? Would you take her back?
>>
>>27435454
>in like 10 years time, liberal bullshit will take over anyway

Maybe not, the Japanese have been resisting that shit since WWII. They're insular and their government is basically a direct descendant of the 1945 cabinet.

>How often do you think of her?
Often as soon as I wake up, then not at all for the rest of the day, or maybe once. How about you? Am I worse? kek

>Would you take her back?

Nah man, she literally cucked me with a(n unknown quantity of) nigger(s). Never again.
>>
>having had girlfriends
>being cucked by nignogs
>being failed normalfags
Get out of my board
>>
i broke up with a girl from tinder

shes a slut and she hates it but shes so insecure anyone who even says hi probably could fuck her

i want her but im too proud to date a slut
>>
>>27435505
On the other hand Japan is one of the hardest countries to get a GF at, even immigration is tricky af

Every morning and about 3 times per day. The later the less I think of her and if I think of her before going to bed I just get angry af

She slept with people twice her age, always told me they're just friends n shit. At one point her found her account on an online forum and she texted about what she has done with all these fuckers which I then spread around as revenge.

Idek if I would take her back, probably yes for sex because, unsurprisingly, she was really fucking good at it. My dick was like 11/10 hard with her, haven't had that with anyone else.

>>27435674
good one mate
>>
>>27436056
*and she posted there about what she has done [...]"
Hilarious way to find out about it but I wish I would've never found out so I could go ahead living my blue pilled life where I could act like the actually loved me. Actually she might have cuz I don't get why else she would've been with me at all. I didn't even buy her any shit so she defo didn't take advantage of me
>>
>>27435386
go to bed hugo
>>
>>27435386
get off r9k and go to bed hugo
>>
>tfw personality disorder
>tfw once met girl with same personality disorder and felt understood for the first time in my life, more than by /r9k/ memery
>tfw obsessively trying to find others with symptoms suggesting they have it with no luck
>tfw still think of her years later and at least one relationship ruined because I kept mentally comparing the gf at the time to her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.