[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>almost april >summer is only two months away >sweaty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1420665554344.jpg (48 KB, 636x497) Image search: [Google]
1420665554344.jpg
48 KB, 636x497
>almost april
>summer is only two months away
>sweaty nights and days where you can't get comfortable are coming closer
>>
>>27434408
Long summer nights hanging out with my friends, Breaking into the water park after it closes and going skinny dipping with my girlfriend. Having a beer with my dad on the front porch and just talking about nothing.
Working on my car with my best friend during the day and getting milkshakes from the corner store... That's how things used to be for me. My girlfriend was killed by a drunk driver and my dad died of a heat attack. I had to sell my car to pay rent. My friends all went off to collage and I just stayed here in my town. each day just slips by faster and faster I have been this way now for 4 years and there isn't any sign of light at the end of this tunnel... Anon all the joy I have left in my life is in my memories. It won't be long now before I end my pain.
>>
>>27434663
just go to college
>>
Get an air conditioner anon. I don't know these feels you speak of.
>>
>once again will be the only one wearing a hoodie in public to hide my fat tits in the heat of summer
>tfw people ask me if i get hot and i tell them no
>im actually sweating and about to get a heat stroke

fuck summer
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs7kjvhwHlw

>tfw summer nights are comfy as fuck

I hate the summer, though. Fucking normalfag season.
>>
DO NOT REMIND ME

> Winter was warm this year

> Summer will probably be deadly
>>
>Being white
>step out of the house
>skin instantly turns red
>mosquitos and stink bugs everywhere
>>
>>27434875
Just wear 3xl t shirts, that's what I do
>>
>tfw sitting on porch in June and watching the evening thunderstorm roll in
>>
>another summer with no friends
>>
Autumn > Spring > Summer = Winter

Winter is shit because my feet are always cold and Summer is shit because I can't stop sweating.
>>
>>27435551
Just get some thick boot socks.
>>
>>27434408
Summers is the best because you have the air conditioner on all the time. And that gives the best temperature in the world. Comfy as fuck honestly.
>>
File: 1451905989993.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1451905989993.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>winter is coming for NZfags

Excellent.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.