[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone like to join an /r9k/ skype group? We've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Would anyone like to join an /r9k/ skype group? We've been around for a few months. We currently have two slots open. Please write a short summary of yourself along with your skype username if you'd be interested. Pic related.
>>
File: image.png (152 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 750x1334
Hey skype group,

My user is cptcrunch112. I've ad skype for quite a while because of gaming with people online. Play quite a bit of steam and have a bit of games and I'm usually always open to play if someone's bored one day. I'm pretty friendly and throughout high school I've never had any enemies and have had friends in all the different cliques so I blend well with anyone.
I enjoy helping people through situations and giving advice, i think I'm pretty good at it, for example: This kid kiked me and told me he fell in love with that chick character from Witcher 3 and was convicnced he could never find a girl that was anything like her because she was all he wanted. But the same day, I got him talking to some girls. Now he has been dating the same girl for 4 months.
Pic related is my personality test taken from https://www.16personalities.com

Ask questions if you want. I'm not a faggot before you ask
>>
>>27433053
Sent you a contact request.
>>
thanks, but you guys probly dont play bf3/bf4 and this is probly abait
>>
>>27434659
I play bf3
>>
Not allowing girls seems like a good way to fix these groups.
>>
42, virgin, work at grocery store, no hobbies , no friends, id like to join. sleepy_seymour
>>
>>27434687
Amen: You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
here is the link http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjoin.skype.com%2Fy5j6hUiGesAZ
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.